Author Topic: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...  (Read 1889 times)

Lunatic

Re: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
Can't knock the fact both are making cash. As far as their music they have some good joints. Classics? No imo.
agreed
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
noone says dont make cash
but (jeezy & rawse) think they the dopest rappers alive and they think they the
"last real n*ggaz alive"
like homie said they made some hot joints and thats it!!
nuthin on the level of classic, some club joints which everyone else is doin
and you damn right lyrically CHAM if he went back in on his hardcore style of rap he would murder these two!!
INCLUDIN THE REMAININ 128 RAPPERS

Can't knock the fact both are making cash. As far as their music they have some good joints. Classics? No imo.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 02:17:11 PM »

i can listen to some of there singles; prolly all of Jeezy's; but i dont think i could listen to a whole album start to finish lol.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 02:18:31 PM »
agreed

Now if they get to 5, 6 albums like their southern counterparts TI and Ludacris and they are consistently selling and making hits then that will really say something. Besides I want to see Officer Ricky survive this onslaught 50 is about to put on him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 02:20:47 PM »
agreed

Now if they get to 5, 6 albums like their southern counterparts TI and Ludacris and they are consistently selling and making hits then that will really say something. Besides I want to see Officer Ricky survive this onslaught 50 is about to put on him.

HE WONT SURVIVE! :firedevil: ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2009, 02:21:14 PM »
agreed

Jeezy I think will get there. Ross, I dunno.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »
if your pointin them toward havin classics maybe by way of some industry made magazine but on the real comparin it to "CLASSICS"  I dont think they will ever be in that category, judgin based of their work theyve released so far.

agreed

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 02:25:45 PM »
"last real n*ggaz alive"
and you damn right lyrically CHAM if he went back in on his hardcore style of rap he would murder these two!!

The saying they the last real dudes alive don't really bother me. Hell TI said he was the king of the south on his 1st album and now look at him. lol. The question is can or will you make music that last the test of time. When you make a brick of a album, can you bounce back and do the damn thing again like you did before. Show me something musically that makes me think you are not a gimmick. Everyone was complaining about Soulja Boy's stuff and look at his album now. Jeezy and Ross can only sell soooo much crack until that gets tiresome. So yeah it will be interesting to see how their careers end up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2009, 02:31:53 PM »

REAL SHIT.  IF THERES A FUND TO DONATE MONEY TO FOR THESE TWO RAPPERS NOT HAVIN A LONG CAREER, THEN SIGN ME UP!
THESE TWO RAPPERS ALONG WIT T.I. WILL DIE OUT SOON, MIGHT TAKE YEARS BUT THEY AINT AND NEVER WILL HAVE NUTHIN ON SOMEONE OR A REAL LEGEND LIKE SCARFACE!!!

"last real n*ggaz alive"

The saying they the last real dudes alive don't really bother me. Hell TI said he was the king of the south on his 1st album and now look at him. lol. The question is can or will you make music that last the test of time. When you make a brick of a album, can you bounce back and do the damn thing again like you did before. Show me something musically that makes me think you are not a gimmick. Everyone was complaining about Soulja Boy's stuff and look at his album now. Jeezy and Ross can only sell soooo much crack until that gets tiresome. So yeah it will be interesting to see how their careers end up.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »

REAL SHIT.  IF THERES A FUND TO DONATE MONEY TO FOR THESE TWO RAPPERS NOT HAVIN A LONG CAREER, THEN SIGN ME UP!
THESE TWO RAPPERS ALONG WIT T.I. WILL DIE OUT SOON, MIGHT TAKE YEARS BUT THEY AINT AND NEVER WILL HAVE NUTHIN ON SOMEONE OR A REAL LEGEND LIKE SCARFACE!!!

"last real n*ggaz alive"

Nah TI ain't going nowhere musically any time soon. He got a catalog of music already

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2009, 02:39:13 PM »
HE DOES BUT HIS MUZIK IS GETTIN OLD IMO
THATS JUS HOW SOME SEE IT, EITHER WAY I DONT CARE ON THE REAL CUZ SOMEONE LIKE FACE HAS ALBUMS OVER THE SPAN OF 20 YEARS WIT HEAT ALL OVER EM YA FEEL ME?
SO IF I NEED SOME SHIT FROM THE SOUTH ITLL BE HIM OR Z-RO OR UGK.
T.I. ISNT COMPLETIN INDUSTRY MADE LIKE JEEZY & RAWSE BUT HES ON HIS WAY THERE

"last real n*ggaz alive"

Nah TI ain't going nowhere musically any time soon. He got a catalog of music already
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
Jeezys first and 3rd albums were dope, and "I Love It" is a personal classic to me, I've never had time for Ross...

But on success level, yeah they're both huge in the States, but elsewhere? Nah homie. I've never heard or seen a Ross or Jeezy video on commercial radio or tv over here in New Zealand, and the only reason alotta my mates know who they are is cos I put them onto Jeezy. And I'm only 21, their music aint getting play in clubs over here. 50, Wayne, Em, Jay, Nas is, that's the difference between real rap superstars, worldwide appeal, compared to just blowing up in their own country...

Rick McCrank

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
TI, Wayne, 50 have SOME appeal to women

Rick Ross and Jeezy aren't doing it because they are not women friendly

trust me, they'd do what those other guys do if they could
Wayne is one ugly mother fucker lol. Women will think ANY RAPPER is hot if they make a song about women which they like.

no shit he looks like a psycho, but compare Weezy to Ross making a love song and there is your answer

Ross would play it up as much as possible if it were a main reason to sell records

but he has that trash drug rap to front to the younger generation, while looking ridiculous to anyone with common sense in the process

yea we know everything every rapper says isn't always true, but he's just a joke for the kids, it's interesting when grown men cop it though

MediumL

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2009, 12:27:32 AM »
Ross won't last that long. His whole image is one style, people get bored of hearing him saying Boss every record. Tbh most of the southern rappers haven't broken into the UK market since maybe last year. Wayne got a bit of success with the Carter III but that was mainly cause of the hype he had in America. TI had two hits but one was cause of Rihanna and the other he was singing, so he kind of sold out to break into the UK.

Before that only Luda had a consistent string of hits in the UK. Ross and Jeezy haven't really had a big impact... 50 choose a good rapper to take on in Ross cause I could see people getting bored of him quick.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 06:03:01 AM »
lol at T.I. "dying out soon" when he's 6 albums deep and his latest album just had the most success out of all of them :D