Author Topic: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...  (Read 1903 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Something You Have To Respect Rick Ross & Young Jeezy for...
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 06:41:59 AM »
lol at T.I. "dying out soon" when he's 6 albums deep and his latest album just had the most success out of all of them :D

Now you see the dumb shit I'm talking about!  Ross, Jeezy, TIP, and a gang of otha niggaz aint goin nowhere.  People think the south is all about booty bump music bcuz they turn on the TV or the radio and hear a new teenager with a single... them niggaz is like the backstreet boys of hip hop (Stanky Legg, Chicken Noodle Soup, etc.).  It's just a buncha fake immature punks online, and if I had some DigiBullets and a Digi45 I'd kill those bitches AHHH!!! But I'm too  :pimp: 4 all of that.  If Ross can surpass this battle wit' 50 Cent then you can't tell me he aint gonna last, I have a feeling Ross wont end up like Fat Joe.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »
Rick Ross was a cop, Jeezy is fat and sucks at rapping...Why did we have to respect them again???  ::)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2009, 09:19:07 AM »
...They don't release bullshit female friendly singles in order to blow up. Look at guys like T.I., Wayne, 50, Etc - they all do it. Ross & Jeezy keep it straight street shit and still sell. There 2 examples of how to keep the music gangsta/radio friendly without selling out and doing a "Lolipop" or "Candy Shop."

I know they both get hated on but I like both of them. Ross has sick tracks like Push It, Hustlin, Cross that Line, Mafia Music, This Is the Life, Maybach Music, Luxury Tax and his best track "Prayer."

Jeezy got a bunch of dope songs 2.
Well they don't make female friendly songs but they do release bullshit. Whereas Lil Wayne & T.I. attract teen girls with club/dance songs, Rick and Jeezy cater teenage boys with bling bling songs full of gangsta cliches. Jeezy and Rick are corporate dicksuck rappers just like 50, Wayne and T.I. are , so I don't see a reason why they should get any props.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

MediumL

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »
TI aint gonna die out anytime soon. He can go plat at the moment with moderately successful singles. Shame he feels the need to put out wack songs when he could do songs like Bring Em Out and still sell.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2009, 12:57:02 PM »
lol at T.I. "dying out soon" when he's 6 albums deep and his latest album just had the most success out of all of them :D

Now you see the dumb shit I'm talking about!  Ross, Jeezy, TIP, and a gang of otha niggaz aint goin nowhere.  People think the south is all about booty bump music bcuz they turn on the TV or the radio and hear a new teenager with a single... them niggaz is like the backstreet boys of hip hop (Stanky Legg, Chicken Noodle Soup, etc.).  It's just a buncha fake immature punks online, and if I had some DigiBullets and a Digi45 I'd kill those bitches AHHH!!! But I'm too  :pimp: 4 all of that.  If Ross can surpass this battle wit' 50 Cent then you can't tell me he aint gonna last, I have a feeling Ross wont end up like Fat Joe.

...Now you see this is the dumb and ignorant shit I'm talking about! grouping all southern artists as being the same because they are from the same region. LMAO at TIP "aint going nowhere" when he is SIX ALBUMS DEEP already and has sold over 8 million records already in the USA alone. The guy is six albums deep, you'd have to be a retard to claim "he aint going anywhere." The jury is still out on Jeezy/Ross, but NOT an artist who has 6 albums already.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »
Rick Ross was a cop, Jeezy is fat and sucks at rapping...Why did we have to respect them again???  ::)

read the first post lol.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »

I agree. you coulda said Rick Ross is fat too.