Author Topic: Expanding my vocab/ for practice  (Read 170 times)

infinite59

Expanding my vocab/ for practice
« on: November 18, 2001, 12:43:41 PM »
I'm volatile, I evaporate weak styles quickly, your unstable, speaking of fables/
I'm unalterable, an unstopable killing machine, you can't change my views/
Since I was a phetus in my mothers womb I've been down with my crew Melanin Deficient/
I'm omniscent, knowing all things, seeing the macrocosm the big picture, the unalterable and fixed truth/

I've developed an aversion to netcee's who arouse intense dislike that burns deep within me/
My thoughts are ambivilent, simultaneously conflicting with your feelings of being the hindmost mc/
But know that you ain't seeing me like fiber optics, or my crew of Melanin Deficient rhymers/
Your views are flippant, frivilous and disrespectful, your ignorance procedes your every step/

Your schoolmarish flows are less then prudent, to the point of being pendantic, and undecided/
But the 5'9" is wise to your ignorant ways, I got flows for days, Infinite is headed in the path of Infinite wisdom/
My support of you is in repudiation, which means, I could give a fuck about you/
I'm esoteric when I rhyme, only understood by a chosen few, those who ain't plagued by ebonics/

Your covered in husk, but I see through the useless covering, trying to act hard your style is boring/
Your a burden to mc's who try to be all they can be, you turn and run sheepishly but believe you ain't seeing me/
I'm incisive behind the mic cutting into you sharp and penatrating with ferment/
An excitement, I agitate and seethe into you, like I was trying to colonialize you/
colonialism is a system by wich I maintain control over those foriegn to me and exploit them/

........just working on my vocab ya'll peace.