Author Topic: New Cuban Linx 2 track!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 711 times)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Cuban Linx 2 track!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 10:53:26 AM »
It's called Back From The Slums.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 11:01:05 AM »
propz! lets see how it is, but i already know it cant be bad when it comes to Wu Tang....Criminology 2 was instant classic!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 11:05:41 AM »
It's really nice to see them so hungry after all these years. The only problem with this track is that the production is very repetitive.

Lovin this beat, Its how Wu Tang does, u should know that. U cannot xpect J.R or Danja  on Wu album.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:35 AM »
I own every Wu-Tang album, well not me my brother does. RZA is in my top 5 as far as producers go. I loved Criminology part 2. So I know what RZA is capable of .And I like this track too, I only said the beat sounds reptitive and uninspired. Maybe it's because the quality is so low. But don't get it twisted, just because this is Wu-Tang and RZA I'm not gonna automatically act like I like a beat that sounds plain to me. Which is what a lot of people do when it comes to these type of artists; same with somebody like Premo, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse. They drop wack shit from time to time too, just like any other producer.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 11:45:23 AM »
I own every Wu-Tang album, well not me my brother does. RZA is in my top 5 as far as producers go. I loved Criminology part 2. So I know what RZA is capable of .And I like this track too, I only said the beat sounds reptitive and uninspired. Maybe it's because the quality is so low. But don't get it twisted, just because this is Wu-Tang and RZA I'm not gonna automatically act like I like a beat that sounds plain to me. Which is what a lot of people do when it comes to these type of artists; same with somebody like Premo, Pete Rock, Lord Finesse. They drop wack shit from time to time too, just like any other producer.

I understand you, im not sayin the beat is prefect, its sth I would expect to hear from Wu, (gotta love that sound and samples RZA uses). I think when this comes in CDQ its gonna show us a whole new picture.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 11:48:51 AM »

almost time for you 10 000  posts shout out:)

OcToExtraordinaire

• Hookup Maestro
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »
Both leaks are RZA productions?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »
crimonalogy2 was great but this is even better

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »
Track is called "Wu Ooh"

(New Music) Raekwon Ft. Ghostface Killah & Method Man "Wu Ooh" (CDQ Exclusive)

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1293/56/

Some east coast lyrical heat rocks for your mind...

Raekwon will be dropping his HIGHLY anticipated "Only Built For Cuban Linx 2"album very soon, sometime in March to be exact. We have a CD Quality exclusive leak from the album which comes in the shape of a  song that was leaked earlier this week in poor quality with the title being uncertain. Raptalk.Net can confirm that the track is called "Wu Ooh" and features Raekwon spitting with Ghostface Killah and Method Man.

Download the CD Quality version of "Wu Ooh"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55017535a7d74f4a/

Enjoy...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »
Oh shit props for CDQ. Feeling the production now, I still think it could have more variety but hey. It's great to hear Rae, Meth and Ghost still shtting on these youngsters when it comes to rapping.

usta Rhymes told MTV News that the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II campaign has finally started. Last week, Raekwon the Chef dropped "Criminology '09," and Mr. Rhymes said more music is coming soon — so is the album.

"I saw that purple casing of the cassette," Busta remembered about the day he bought the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx LP in 1995."I ain't never seen that before."

Cuban Linx has been heralded by fans and critics as one of the greatest contributions to the hip-hop catalog — not only because of RZA's cinematic soundscape, but because of the descriptive lyrical play between Rae and Ghostface Killah.

"I went in the car and played that," Busta continued of the purple tape. "I got to the intro, and I couldn't get pass the intro, because in the intro, it sounded like they were sniffing coke. I was like this sh-- is crazy, because this ain't cool. In the traditional fashion of hip-hop or just [in society], we looked at somebody like if you sniffed coke, you're a fiend. But they was so gangsta."

Rae and Ghost's opus was heralded as a musical page out of "Scarface," in which they showed the consequences of dealing with drugs. "I was like, 'This sh-- is so movie, before I even get to the first song,; " Busta thought back excitedly. "I was like, 'This is something I wish was mine.' "

Rhymes said executive-producing Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II is an opportunity he's waited for his entire life.

"The opportunity presented itself overseas," he explained about how the new LP started. "I forget what country it was in, but me and Rae was backstage I think Mobb Deep was there. Rae, I was like, 'Yo, man, I respect Immobilarity and R.A.G.U. and all them other albums, but why won't you ever go back and do another Cuban Linx?' He said, 'You think we should do it?' I was like, 'You have to do it! You owe it to so many people, B. You owe it to us. I don't care what you feel, what you think, what you say. Whatever I need to do to facilitate that, let's just start, see where it goes.' "

Bus and Rae went back to New York and started recording. Busta got the beats together, and Rae went in hard with his armory of rhymes.

"He was touching them beats like an unbelievable seven-star general of live-wire MCing," Bus said. "At the time, I was at Aftermath. We had put together enough songs. And when Dre heard it, he was like, 'Here.' Dre gave him five beats. RZA came to the table and started giving him the traditional classic, grainy foundation of Wu-Tang sound. J Dilla, I had that relationship. Got some joints from Ma Dukes. Hit him off with joints. [Rae] had a collection of bangers and started to sew it all together."

Although Linx II doesn't have a release date yet, Bus said it will give the "seventh-seal stamp on hip-hop" when it does drop.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
didn't know Busta was exec. producing this

Hey Ma

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2009, 02:39:19 PM »
This is gonna be the Wu-Tang-esque album that we never got with 8 Diagrams.