Author Topic: Another Formal Statement.. War against my employer  (Read 391 times)

infinite59

Another Formal Statement.. War against my employer
« on: March 02, 2002, 10:39:32 PM »
****** I am printing this up and passing it out to the upper management and customers at Hy-Vee, (supermarket I work at) throughout the day*****

(Short Version)

Once again I am practicing the open door policy, described in our employee handbook, and requesting a transfer to Hy-Vee East.  The events of last night were completely inexcusable.

Time Line of Last Night.  (Times are rough estimates)

3-2-2

10:00 pm.-  3rd Shift Starts.  Two workers on my end of the store have not shown up.  Staff veterans on the other end of the store begin applying added pressure, and intimidation, in hopes that I will be able to make up for the absent workers on my end.

2:50 am.-  I have not been able to make up for the work of my absent co-workers.  I have worked steadily and efficiently for 4 hours.  Finished my isle.  And faced my isle.  In the past, this level of productivity would not have warranted any negative comments from my co-workers and management.

3:00  It is at this time that another staff worker, Melissa, comes over and begins throwing boxes at me angrily.  She is obviously frustrated, we have worked extra hard, to make up for being understaffed.  But she is unfairly putting the blame on me, because I am the youngest worker there, and she feels it is okay to treat me with disrespect.

Melissa's comments:

With several customers in the store.  She begins hurling invective in my direction, "Your fucking slow"  "This is fucking bullshit"  "Fucking go the fuck home!!!!"

Shocked.  I ask her to treat me with the respect and dignity I deserve as a human being.  And demand that she stops cursing at me.  I tell her that she is being unfair.

3:15-  I am quietly facing isle two.  At no point in the night, have I raised my voice, or shown any signs of anger.  Jake who has repeatedly told me he is not the manager and has no authority, tells James (the store orderer) to send me home.  James informs me that Scott Johnson has told him to send me home, and that if I don't leave immediately he will call the cops.  I demand that they tell me why I am being sent home, I assert that I have done nothing wrong, and do not deserve the treatment I am recieving.  But out of respect for upper-management.  I go home.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: Another Formal Statement.. War against my empl
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 10:43:50 PM »
yeh thats how i feel at work too dawg,  i feel ya.  

bullshit though.  fuck em.  talk to somebody and try to get the proper respect u deserve.

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 10:44:41 PM »
LOL.....Fuck Them Man... You Should Of Slapped That Bitch "Melissa"  :)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 10:47:04 PM »
it wouldntve been right and lawful lol but she sure as hell woulda deserved it homie.  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

KVB

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2002, 11:09:52 PM »
I feel sorry for you... like Illicit said, talk to somebody and try ro get the proper respect you deserve.... and you're right... no human being deserves to be treated like that.. peace.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2002, 11:13:30 PM »
Thanks homies... Understand that what you read is what I am showing my managers...That was a copy of the exact letter I printed up, for them... So obviously I'm not going to put.... "I wanted to strangle the bitch, I told her to suck my muthafuckin dick"  shit like that.... this is a formal writing I'm giving to upper-management and customers today.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2002, 11:24:13 PM »
yo, ya know u can talk to me anytime, that straight sucks tho, a person deserves respect, fuck em

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2002, 11:26:53 PM »
During the whole events of the evening I was sure not to use any foul language, or raise my voice.  However, I fear no man, especially no bitch, or a man who's bitchmade, and I told them exactly how I felt, in a respectful manner.  So now I have a solid case against them to present today.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2002, 11:30:08 PM »
However, I fear no man, especially no bitch, or a man who's bitchmade,

lmao tizzight,  hopefully they'll realize wht bitches they were...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2002, 01:07:19 AM »
infinate .. u should use curse and raise ur voice etc .. ESPICALLY if they have no authority over u ...
There are fuckers like that everywhere .. they are ignorant and think becoz they have worked their longer than u or that they are older than u that they are in charge, and cursing back and stuff is the only thing they understand ..
if i woulda been u i would have shouted back at them people and then whenever u see the managers go up and have it out with them .. just tell them that whatever happened .. and ur all pissed off and ur leaving unless they do something about it .. that should work ..
if they are normal they will have a word with "melissa" and the other guy. and will make sure the others are in when they are supposed to be.

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2002, 01:46:31 AM »
infinate .. u should use curse and raise ur voice etc .. ESPICALLY if they have no authority over u ...
There are fuckers like that everywhere .. they are ignorant and think becoz they have worked their longer than u or that they are older than u that they are in charge, and cursing back and stuff is the only thing they understand ..
if i woulda been u i would have shouted back at them people and then whenever u see the managers go up and have it out with them .. just tell them that whatever happened .. and ur all pissed off and ur leaving unless they do something about it .. that should work ..
if they are normal they will have a word with "melissa" and the other guy. and will make sure the others are in when they are supposed to be.

That way can work too... It's just not my style, they almost had to call the cops on me though to get me out of there...... Anyway, I talked to upper-management and they're giving me two weeks to look for another job, and if I don't find one, then they'll let me stay.  Peace.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2002, 05:41:42 AM »
When they said they were gonna call the cops .. what were u doing ? if u were just there then i think they were pulling ur leg about calling the cops .. if they woulda said that to me .. theres no way i woulda belived them .. i woulda just laughed at them and said "yeah well go ahead" and when the cops got to the supermarket the guys that called them would feel pretty stupid that they called the cops just to tell a guy that works in the supermarket to leave .. when the people telling u to leave where not even in charge .. u get me ?

.. Anyway, I talked to upper-management and they're giving me two weeks to look for another job, and if I don't find one, then they'll let me stay.  Peace.

I don't get this bit .. they will let u stay if u get a don't get a new job .. ? i don't get it .. Do u even want a new job ? coz if i was u and i wanted to stay in that supermarket i would'nt let that incident get me down ... if they woulda told me that they were giving me 2 weeks to get another job as in telling u there giving u the sack i woulda told them to fuck off and stormed outta the place .. but if like u , i wanted to stay then i would complain about Melissa and the other guy and tell ur managers that u do not have to put up with that shit at work and let them deal with it .. like i said already then its up to them to sort out meliisa, the people that don't show up for work etc ...

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2002, 06:30:37 AM »
When they said they were gonna call the cops .. what were u doing ? if u were just there then i think they were pulling ur leg about calling the cops .. if they woulda said that to me .. theres no way i woulda belived them .. i woulda just laughed at them and said "yeah well go ahead" and when the cops got to the supermarket the guys that called them would feel pretty stupid that they called the cops just to tell a guy that works in the supermarket to leave .. when the people telling u to leave where not even in charge .. u get me ?

I don't get this bit .. they will let u stay if u get a don't get a new job .. ? i don't get it .. Do u even want a new job ? coz if i was u and i wanted to stay in that supermarket i would'nt let that incident get me down ... if they woulda told me that they were giving me 2 weeks to get another job as in telling u there giving u the sack i woulda told them to fuck off and stormed outta the place .. but if like u , i wanted to stay then i would complain about Melissa and the other guy and tell ur managers that u do not have to put up with that shit at work and let them deal with it .. like i said already then its up to them to sort out meliisa, the people that don't show up for work etc ...

No.  They'll give me a good recomendation.  And some time to try and find another job.  If I don't find one.  They will let me stay, and work something out with them.

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2002, 07:38:04 AM »
naw i like infintes style, hes bein more human than those bitches and if he did what they did he would be puttin himself on their level, i do feel sorry for ya infinite, but i know you can deal with all this homie, serve em, what their doin is BULLSHIT, theyll get theirs

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2002, 08:08:04 AM »
hmm ok .. but its seems to be its your co-workers that are pissing u off .. and sometimes the only way to deal with people like that is too shout etc .. but if your way is working then thats cool too.  ;D