Author Topic: I'm really starting to dislike Ron Brownz...  (Read 853 times)

everlast1986

Re: I'm really starting to dislike Ron Brownz...
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »
Yeah his beats are annoying and repetitive as fuck now. He used to be a beast on the boards.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »
you JUST heard these?

wait till you hear "windin on me" by joe and wayne
heard it

fuckin terrible

i just heard those because i was avoiding hearing them lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 08:11:44 PM »
I can't believe this is the same producer but hey I guess times are hard. Everyone is chasing that sound to clone.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
haha watch the t.i.'s, rawse's, jeezy's will do the same as they already are
they killed hip-hop!!!!
FUCK THA INDUSTRY!!!

I can't believe this is the same producer but hey I guess times are hard. Everyone is chasing that sound to clone.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 08:50:32 PM »
^you will not see T.I. or Jeezy working with Ron Brownz; mark my words.

PeterParker

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 11:09:04 PM »
T-Pain sings notes.  Everything Ron Browz does is super mono-tone

I like Jumping Out The Window cause the dance he does is funny, but in all actuality, all 3 songs suck dick.

Ron Browz and Sean Kingston are the worst singers in Hip Hop.  How they have deals is beyond me  Sean Kingston sounds like Police Chief Wiggum from the Simpsons when he sings.

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 01:30:33 AM »
It's beyond me how anyone can like those new Ron Browz tracks... just the fact that he produced "Ether" makes me wanna puke on the ground and roll in the vomit. All because I'm ashamed that I like hip hop.

T.I. had "Live Your Life" as his first single, so it's not unlikely he'll work with Ron Browz and that whatever comes out of their work sounds exactly like "Pop Champagne". You talk about Ron Browz being a sell out, but T.I. is just as bad... if not worse.

MediumL

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 02:56:09 AM »

I don't know. I think they would but they wouldn't want to offend T Pain. I mean TI featred JT and  Rihanna on his new album so its not like he can't get anymore commercial. Dunno about Jeezy, him singing with Ciara was kinda disappointing after The Recession which was actually quite a good album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 03:48:58 AM »
So, I guess it's a good thing I never heard any of these new Browz tracks.

kemizt

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 05:55:51 AM »
I actually think Pop Champagne is pretty good but Arab Money really isnt a Busta Rhymes song.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 06:01:20 AM »

I don't know. I think they would but they wouldn't want to offend T Pain. I mean TI featred JT and  Rihanna on his new album so its not like he can't get anymore commercial. Dunno about Jeezy, him singing with Ciara was kinda disappointing after The Recession which was actually quite a good album.
JT is actually a great singer. T.I. has never put T-Pain on one of his albums. Rihanna isn't as bad as Ron Brownz lol. Jeezy worked with Ciara for feature money.

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 06:15:49 AM »

JT is actually a great singer. T.I. has never put T-Pain on one of his albums. Rihanna isn't as bad as Ron Brownz lol. Jeezy worked with Ciara for feature money.

i wasn't comparing singing ability i was simply stating that ti had used popular acts before to help sell singles so he could do it again. The fact Jeezy worked with Ciara for money is irrelevant, he still sang.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

penenstamp

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 10:55:18 AM »
Rihanna isn't as bad as Ron Brownz

^ you gotta love the sarcasm in this guy's posts

Paul

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »
I actually think Pop Champagne is pretty good but Arab Money really isnt a Busta Rhymes song.

I really like the beat on pop champagne, how it switches up
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »

i wasn't comparing singing ability i was simply stating that ti had used popular acts before to help sell singles so he could do it again. The fact Jeezy worked with Ciara for money is irrelevant, he still sang.
There is nothing wrong with using a popular act on a single if there talented. That is totally irrelevant. The problem comes in when you use BAD artists to sell. JT is not BAD, that is why TI used him, that is my point. Ron Brownz is BAD and u will never see TI use him.