Author Topic: My rhyme about computer programming  (Read 178 times)

infinite59

My rhyme about computer programming
« on: November 13, 2001, 10:19:00 AM »
My homeboy gave me a subject and told me to try and write a rhyme about it so here goes:

If Infinite can't rap then Asiatics can't hack on computers/
Raps been a part of me since crack hit the streets/
Make muthafuckas repeat these words like computer programs repeating operations/

I'm tapping into the nations defense budget, checking to see what my tax dollars have funded/
And you wonder how I be postulating equations, breaking you down to the smallest dimensions/

I offer solutions to difficult problems, my skills appeal to your mental capabilities like software/
While you try to be 'hard' in the physical, my skills diminish you to the smallest particle/
With stark minimalism I finish my competition/ you live with blinders/ I got Y2K enhanced vision/

I spit lyrical miracles, so you can rip me off on MP3, I'll kill you for taking food out my babies mouth/
My music was never meant to be confused with the language of binary numbers/
I speak from the deepest parts of my heart, that can't be transalated into machine language/

Tell you my whole life story, speaking from pain and anguish, and teaching the nation mastery of mind and body/
So you can live on a higher plane than these lames, computer nerds, quote these words in history text books/
I got more dimensions than analytical engines, my mind is more elevated than the most highly civilized technology/

I articulate high level-language, solve your origional program, 'It was Written', like Nas second album/
If I'm speaking too loud then turn down your volume, but I'm going to keep pursuing my calling till the day I'm falling/
Dead to the Earth, my higher self raised eternally/
This is an Infinite exclusive, not intended to be copied on MP3/
So that means 'All Rights Reserved'/
Peace