Author Topic: 50 Speaks With Rick Ross Baby Mama,Takes Her Shopping! (updated with hot 97 inte  (Read 1434 times)

DazDilly

Rick Ross can do whatever his heart desires, he has already worked with the greatest artist of all time (Daz) and is a certified street nigga for life for what he did... What the fuck is a 50 Snitch? I smell piggy, is that you Curtis?

DTG Entertainment

Rick Ross can do whatever his heart desires, he has already worked with the greatest artist of all time (Daz) and is a certified street nigga for life for what he did... What the fuck is a 50 Snitch? I smell piggy, is that you Curtis?

Daz wouldn't approve of you dissing him. Lol. They did a mixtape together.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ya'll ears must be confused cause all I hear is fat man struggling to catch a breath.

dstyle

• 'G'

is funny 2 hear 50 cent callin somebody a fraud

they both fuckin frauds

but I have 2 admit its funny, the new genaration of rap beef
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ya'll ears must be confused cause all I hear is fat man struggling to catch a breath.

Ahah crack up

~Lucien~

all i saw was 50 being a captain save-a-hoe.

dexter

nice

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
LMAO, can't stop watching this Fiddy feat. Officer Ricky Cartoon.

Always when I read something about this beef I gotta watch this 10 times, AHAHAHA.  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

all i saw was 50 being a captain save-a-hoe.

you really must not be up on game.  but i gotta feeling youre smarter than wat u agreed with

http://www.imeem.com/live2love2live/music/SuElUKmp/rare_essence_pieces_of_me/