Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc"-KnocTurnAl Talks Crooked I, Warren G, Production  (Read 675 times)

Lunatic

I've got the Knocs Landing bootleg but neither of those tracks are on it?
cause that bootleg was some b.s..had very minimum tracks from the ACTUAL album..both tracks were pose to be on the retail version of the album..

Knoc knows you a big fan now Snoopavelli!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've got the Knocs Landing bootleg but neither of those tracks are on it?
cause that bootleg was some b.s..had very minimum tracks from the ACTUAL album..both tracks were pose to be on the retail version of the album..

Oh word, wack, could you PM me a link to the better version if poss bro? If ya don't have the time though all g, keep up the good work!

BiggBoogaBiff

Ask him if he's ever gonna release an album that u can lay back and smoke a ounce 2.  like on some rnb gangsta smooth shit like a Devin The Dude album.  i'd definatley buy it if he's not tryna make a record just for the hope of selling big, nothing wrong wit a club record but not everybody needs to make records that sound like Candy Shop bcuz they think it'll give em a few more spins- there's a medium to that especially for a gangsta ass nigga like Knoc.

you know

BossBullet

• 'G'
DPGC23:  Thanks!
George Brown: My pleasure George ;)
GB: "The Reverend Knoc" was the joint your thinking of.

Keep it coming! Knoc will be hearing about every comment of feedback left  ;D

wow man the third time im asking you if u can ask knoc if we would step in and make peace with snoop and crook and make a collabo all 3 of them titled long beach connected LBC but u keep saying ill ask him next one and u keep skipping very professional my friend
dude you gotta be kidding. I said the question would get asked, never gave you a specific date. I already spoke about it with Knoc, just hadn't recorded it. Since your being so damn anal, I'll just give you your answer now. Knoc already has Crooked I on "Book Of Knoc" and said he needs to get Snoop on it still.
you know what its not bout getting the on a track take a verse from crook and take a verse from snoop my question was if he can bring them together and make peace btw em call crook three way snoop i think ur a bit lost buddy did i call u anal or anything dumb kid man ur immature

Lunatic

wow man the third time im asking you if u can ask knoc if we would step in and make peace with snoop and crook and make a collabo all 3 of them titled long beach connected LBC but u keep saying ill ask him next one and u keep skipping very professional my friend
dude you gotta be kidding. I said the question would get asked, never gave you a specific date. I already spoke about it with Knoc, just hadn't recorded it. Since your being so damn anal, I'll just give you your answer now. Knoc already has Crooked I on "Book Of Knoc" and said he needs to get Snoop on it still.
you know what its not bout getting the on a track take a verse from crook and take a verse from snoop my question was if he can bring them together and make peace btw em call crook three way snoop i think ur a bit lost buddy did i call u anal or anything dumb kid man ur immature
well to fully try and dead the beef, "taking" a verse from Crooked and then one from Snoop and pasting them to the same song wouldnt do anything at all to dead the beef as they wouldnt even really know about that; they'd have to be in the studio together. The beef is not Knoc's issue, that's something between Snoop and Crooked. Although he says he thinks its stupid and doesnt like to see two people from his culture beefing, Snoop-Crooked are grown men, they need to dead it themselves.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Why is it Knoc's responsibilty to get Snoop and Crook together on a track?

Anyways dope series as always Luna, you do more promo for him then Treacherous, real muthafuckin talk.

penenstamp

Ah, there were my questions about the production info ;D

Anyways dope series as always Luna, you do more promo for him then Treacherous, real muthafuckin talk.

That's what worries me. Treacherous never did and still isn't doing anything at all...

Knoc isn't the most marketable artist out there, so if they couldn't release Crooked I's album with the HHW hype, I fear the worst for Knoc.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

lol, just shut up and be thankful that Lunatic has provided the opportunity for us to submit questions

kuruptDPG

snoop & crook on the album, thats gd to hear. i hope to hear knocs album, it better come out. budda has produced him gd traks, i like cash sniffin noses, such a dope track. cheers

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nibble on your ear, like a tyson fight ...  LOL
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Lunatic

keep the feedback coming!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I remember that knoc/warren g/Xzibit track from the Way I am album, shit was a real dope
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

I remember that knoc/warren g/Xzibit track from the Way I am album, shit was a real dope
with Nate Dogg on the hook!  my fav track on the album 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hard, I wish those 4 would make a supergroup!!

Lunatic

Hard, I wish those 4 would make a supergroup!!
that would be some dope shit!