Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc"-KnocTurnAl Talks Crooked I, Warren G, Production  (Read 676 times)

Okka

Dope, like always 8)

Lunatic

Dope, like always 8)
I appreciate u checking it out + the feedback!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

David Gutterman

Once again, cool stuff

I really want that new album.... fast!

sofdark

some peep look like faggots when they askin Knoc to bring snoop and crook together. Knoc ain't nobodys father.

Ask Knoc if he could release the leaked tracks as a official no-dj hardcopy mixtape

Lunatic

Gutterman: Thanks! We all want it...
Dark: LOL! He tryna' get the album out, no mixtape..

keep the feedback coming!

Lunatic

Ask him if he's ever gonna release an album that u can lay back and smoke a ounce 2.  like on some rnb gangsta smooth shit like a Devin The Dude album.  i'd definatley buy it if he's not tryna make a record just for the hope of selling big, nothing wrong wit a club record but not everybody needs to make records that sound like Candy Shop bcuz they think it'll give em a few more spins- there's a medium to that especially for a gangsta ass nigga like Knoc.

you know
Knoc just read that and wants to ask you "when has he ever made a song like that?"

Lunatic

Ah, there were my questions about the production info ;D

Anyways dope series as always Luna, you do more promo for him then Treacherous, real muthafuckin talk.

That's what worries me. Treacherous never did and still isn't doing anything at all...

Knoc isn't the most marketable artist out there, so if they couldn't release Crooked I's album with the HHW hype, I fear the worst for Knoc.
Knoc just read that and he says you forgot he got a grammy for writing "The Knoc" and he got a grammy for the best video of the year. Haha!

penenstamp

Ah, there were my questions about the production info ;D

Anyways dope series as always Luna, you do more promo for him then Treacherous, real muthafuckin talk.

That's what worries me. Treacherous never did and still isn't doing anything at all...

Knoc isn't the most marketable artist out there, so if they couldn't release Crooked I's album with the HHW hype, I fear the worst for Knoc.
Knoc just read that and he says you forgot he got a grammy for writing "The Knoc" and he got a grammy for the best video of the year. Haha!

Well, a good writer isn't necessarily marketable... plus that specific song came out on a major and featured Dr. Dre & Missy Elliot... at the time they were huge (especially Missy LOL!).

I stand by my point that Knoc isn't the most marketable artist. That doesn't make me less of a fan though :)