Author Topic: damn, 3 months till high school ends  (Read 450 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: damn, 3 months till high school ends
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2002, 06:45:54 PM »
i hate highschool

every1 is fake
every1 is spoiled
very few people listen to rap an if they do its shitty rap
im an outcast b/c i am one of tha few thats doesnt act like a preppy,  hard,  punk,  gothic rocker,  of a fake thug,  i choose to be real myself,  people where i live dont like that.
every1 has a car but me

some good stuff though

i havnt done jack shit in school this year or tha past year an still pass
tha girls are hot
thats it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2002, 09:14:26 PM »
Yo, i have like 3 more years to go, but they say the best years of a man life is college...

I wish roccy would go to my school because we would be so fuckin dope and popular together, like have out crew and shit, like we used to be in middle school...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2002, 10:57:29 PM »
its simple, I left HS last year, back then it wuz fun but I didnt really recognize how much fun it wuz and how cool and easy it wuz until I got out! after that i missed it so fuckin much, I still do, BUT, times change, things change, people change, its true that you lose some of your friends eventually. its sad but true in most cases. but college/work brings a new change, and eventually new friends, fun or what the fuck. you get older, receive new opportunities and basically jus start a new
chapter in life.    but HS sure is one fuckin fun time dawg, enjoy those 3 months  , I wish I could go back jus for a few days and live life to the fullest.    

peace, one love
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2002, 11:00:05 PM »
tha only thing im awaitin more than gettin outta high school is turning 18 b/c than i can get a real job,  move out an move back to where i belong

where is that dawg?  cuz if you are living somewhere you dont feel well at, I feel ya to the fullest.  im countin mah days too when I can finally pack up and go...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

bez

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2002, 05:00:46 AM »
Prince Techniec I am sorry to say it is quite true.  You do loose alot of contacts considering everybody go's there seperate ways.  Out of them 20 people you are down with, depending on how close you live to 1 another and what they are doing after high school, I wud say you will loose contact with about 10 of them.  I left high school having many friends, I see some of them from time to time but not very often.  My friends all went sepearate ways, sum went to college's all over the place, sum stayed on at school, sum got jobs, sum got apprentaships.  its fucked up really.  But with people having phones, mobiles, MSN.  make sure you get peoples contact numbers and addressesd and that cos its always good to see yours old freinds after a while.

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2002, 05:05:01 AM »
tha ones who miss highschool are tha ones who liked it...
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2002, 05:07:54 AM »
like its a bad thing,   fuck studying n shit,  but overall it wuz cool hangin out doin bullshit while in class,

WCC Hall Of Famer

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2002, 03:37:38 PM »
good thing i still got 2yrs n 3 months of high skool ;D

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2002, 03:20:17 PM »
go fuckin all out homie durin yo last couple of months because u cant get away wit half the shit u did in high school when your out