Poll

Which album is better and why?

2Pac - All Eyez On Me
Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death

Author Topic: All Eyez On Me VS Life After Death  (Read 700 times)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All Eyez On Me VS Life After Death
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 06:32:00 AM »
I'm shocked that AEOM is winning by more in THIS section haha

Im Not Shocked At All LoL, We All Know Pac Was & Is On  Anotha Level...Biggie Was Just A Good Storyteller That Got Lucky That Pac Even Looked His Way....The Number Of Votes & Sales Don't Lie...

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 06:50:47 AM »

Im Not Shocked At All LoL, We All Know Pac Was & Is On  Anotha Level...Biggie Was Just A Good Storyteller That Got Lucky That Pac Even Looked His Way....The Number Of Votes & Sales Don't Lie...
::) ::) ::)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Prof@ssor

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 07:54:45 AM »

you fucking retard, biggie sold more than pac when they were both alive....damn this forum is just full of pac (and game) dickriders...

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »

you fucking retard, biggie sold more than pac when they were both alive....damn this forum is just full of pac (and game) dickriders...
sorry but that is not true . 2pac always outsold biggie when they were alive . i am 30 years old & saw all of the 2pac & biggie aera during high school. so i should know better then you . 2pac  had more albums & sold more then bigige because more people knew him then biggie. so you are the one who is retarded. 2pac was way more popular  then biggie because of juice & digital underground & most of his singles.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »
All Eyez on me.  I bought that one & life after death had that depressing song mo money mo problems.  Ready to die was a better album than the life after death. 

Paul

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »

sorry but that is not true . 2pac always outsold biggie when they were alive . i am 30 years old & saw all of the 2pac & biggie aera during high school. so i should know better then you . 2pac  had more albums & sold more then bigige because more people knew him then biggie. so you are the one who is retarded. 2pac was way more popular  then biggie because of juice & digital underground & most of his singles.

Your not 30 , you have already proved in other threads that your at the most 14
funkyfreshintheflesh

midwestryder

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

sorry but that is not true . 2pac always outsold biggie when they were alive . i am 31 years old & saw all of the 2pac & biggie aera during high school. so i should know better then you . 2pac  had more albums & sold more then bigige because more people knew him then biggie. so you are the one who is retarded. 2pac was way more popular  then biggie because of juice & digital underground & most of his singles.

Your not 30 , you have already proved in other threads that your at the most 14
bullshit ,dumb ass.  it has never been proved i am not 30 year old &  that i am 14 years old like your dumb ass. i was born jan 13.1978 on friday . i have no reason to lie at all not like those loser on here who have too .so shut with your bullshit hate . you have no idea what your are talking about at all. so shut up with your ignorant closeminded bullcrap hate.so i am  31 YEARS OLD & that is straight up truth . so deal with it hater
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:54:14 AM by midwestryder »

the ghost

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
AEOM was better to me.

everlast1986

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
Production: A.E.O.M>L.O.A.D

Lyrically: L.O.A.D>A.E.O.M

Overall: A.E.O.M>L.O.A.D