Author Topic: Nappy Roots (Dubcnn, West Coast)  (Read 172 times)

jonathandubcnn

Nappy Roots (Dubcnn, West Coast)
« on: February 03, 2009, 11:22:21 PM »

The Grammy-nominated Nappy Roots are embarking on their west coast Pursuit of Nappyness Tour to promote their latest album, The Humdinger, which was released last August and has since been critically acclaimed, hitting high on the Billboard Charts.

Dubcnn is giving our community an all access opportunity to hang out with the group V.I.P style as we are giving away free concert tickets, guest list passes and backstage passes! That's right, we're giving a few lucky fans the opportunity to rub elbows with the multi-platinum group and you could be a guest!

Contact me on MySpace for a chance to be a guest or for more information. This is a Dubcnn exclusive opportunity!

Pursuit of Nappyness West Coast Tour Schedule:

2/5 West Hollywood, CA Key Club

2/7 San Luis Obispo, CA Downtown Brewing Co.

2/8 San Diego, CA The Loft-UCSD

2/10 S. Lake Tahoe, CA Mo's Place

Also, check out the Dubcnn exclusive interview we did with Nappy Roots last summer and stay tuned for an exciting upcoming announcement from the Nappy Roots camp...coming soon! Once again, hit me up on MySpace for this special Dubcnn promotion.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 11:49:57 PM by jonathandubcnn »

jonathandubcnn

Re: Nappy Roots (Dubcnn, West Coast)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:50:33 PM »
or you can email - haywire@dubcnn.com for free tickets also  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:43:37 AM »
ill be at the west hollywood show. holler!

Kolosol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 01:14:58 PM »
What up John! Thanks again for the opportunity to see these cats for free. Its hard out here these days and you know people cant be spending money on they things they want, so this is def a good look.

Kolosol

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 08:27:30 PM »
Arnt these rly famous?

jonathandubcnn

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »
We are sending quite a few people to see these shows from the Dubcnn community... 8)

Kolosol

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »
Yo went to the show last night and was lovin it. I was scared at first cuz the picture only has two dudes in it, but they were four dudes there so i cant complain. Did some of the old and the new. Had nice energy. Got shitty and spent too much money but it was a good show.

Good lookin John.