Author Topic: Obama Is A House Nigger  (Read 302 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Obama Is A House Nigger
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:02:52 PM »
http://www.imeem.com/sallsop8/music/DoBRV568/backyard_band_angel_in_the_sky_112200/?rel=1  (shitted all over Warren G)

wassup wit all the white folx in the administration??  wat happenz if he get cranked, then it'll be the Biden-Clinton administration.  Fuck the majority of America. it aint about that and it aint about color, but I want equality.  And Obama aint doin shit but playin his role, and that's a new face for the Dems/Politics.  There's like 5 people in his administration that are black (not African American- i hate that term).  My best friend was white growing up ya undastand but I can't sit back and watch all that 'hope' I had for him just dimish over a color, but I'm starting to feel that way.  Where are our voices at.

http://www.imeem.com/sallsop8/music/DoBRV568/backyard_band_angel_in_the_sky_112200/?rel=1

http://www.imeem.com/sallsop8/music/DoBRV568/backyard_band_angel_in_the_sky_112200/?rel=1

Look at his economic team!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:05:15 PM by RadioTube! »

NotoriousTDA

Re: Obama Is A House Nigger
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 03:10:26 PM »
no one cares about backyard band or whatever the fuck your trying to sell

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »
"That first nigga betta watch out.  If I was the first Black president though, no one would kill me. Cus my vice President would be Mexican. Sure, kill me if you want, you just gonna open up the borders." - Dave Chappelle  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
"That first nigga betta watch out.  If I was the first Black president though, no one would kill me. Cus my vice President would be Mexican. Sure, kill me if you want, you just gonna open up the borders." - Dave Chappelle  8)

The US still hasn't changed much, it's just more digital.  Obama is a hoax, but I'll give him some more time before I set it in stone.  He does deserve some leway

http://www.imeem.com/chauncey88/music/4d6OLBoW/raw_image_ziplock_bag_roundhere/

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »
Obama is no different than Bush except he's dark and is a better public speaker.  He's gonna play ball just like McCain would have done had he won.  They're just puppets.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 05:14:42 PM »
should be in the TOT

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 05:19:11 PM »
Obama is no different than Bush except he's dark and is a better public speaker.  He's gonna play ball just like McCain would have done had he won.  They're just puppets.

can you imagine McCain playin ball?

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
ROFL^ Baaaalllliiinnnnn!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »
ROFL^ Baaaalllliiinnnnn!

^^^^
LMAO!!!

but seriously this shit is wack and I agree.  McCain was putting it out there from the jump.  More of the same and I'm a Republican but I voted 4 Obama (for obvious reasons)  But I'm getting deeply saddened by Obama.  It's like he did all that preaching for nothing, well I cant say nothing bcuz atleast he's darker (but not dark enough).  but i aint gonna trip on Obama, it's not like I knew we coulda really changed it anyway.  The brighter the righter (the white house moto) right??

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »
ROFL^ Baaaalllliiinnnnn!

^^^^
LMAO!!!

but seriously this shit is wack and I agree.  McCain was putting it out there from the jump.  More of the same and I'm a Republican but I voted 4 Obama (for obvious reasons)  But I'm getting deeply saddened by Obama.  It's like he did all that preaching for nothing, well I cant say nothing bcuz atleast he's darker (but not dark enough).  but i aint gonna trip on Obama, it's not like I knew we coulda really changed it anyway.  The brighter the righter (the white house moto) right??

it wouldnt even matter if he was darker

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hey Ma

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »
ROFL^ Baaaalllliiinnnnn!

^^^^
LMAO!!!

you negroes need to wisen up, worse than racist crackers.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 12:49:43 AM »
ROFL^ Baaaalllliiinnnnn!

^^^^
LMAO!!!

you negroes need to wisen up, worse than racist crackers.

i just took away 1 of your karma so tighten up bitch.

But Obama doesn't have that burn like he had before, even if he is "fired up".  Now it just looks like he's pimpin' the media.

boozy

• Lil Geezy
  • dont say I did'nt tell ya
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 07:55:57 PM »
yeah thats the problem with America, everyones got a opinion but no ones got a solution, its time sum muthafuckaz shut the fuck up and just be a voyeur, but instead they keep talkin and just create a whole lot of useless conversations, and I ain't just talkin about politics, I'm talikin about anyone who talks shit about people yet thy dont do anything more than that fuckin person did, talkers, sit down, shut the fuck up and just face the facts, like tupac said somethings will never change
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:58:26 PM by boozy »
boozy

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »
yeah thats the problem with America, everyones got a opinion but no ones got a solution, its time sum muthafuckaz shut the fuck up and just be a voyeur, but instead they keep talkin and just create a whole lot of useless conversations, and I ain't just talkin about politics, I'm talikin about anyone who talks shit about people yet thy dont do anything more than that fuckin person did, talkers, sit down, shut the fuck up and just face the facts, like tupac said somethings will never change

People actin' real gay on dubb is definately one of them.  But on a serious note.  Even when minorities become the majority in 2054, I have a bad feelin' that white folx will still have control just like in South Afica.