Author Topic: My love for hip-hop music  (Read 241 times)

KVB

My love for hip-hop music
« on: March 04, 2002, 01:36:26 AM »
Yo... I'll speak on my love for hip-hop music:

I got so much love for this music that I gotta listen to it at least two hours every day, and I dream about the music all day long... even in school... all I really dream about is getting home and listening to hip-hop.. and if I don't get to listen to it... I get angry and desperate... can beat people for no reason... also, if I listen to pop music for too long, I get sick and can vomit... seriously... that music is like poison to me... I just can't take it... anybody else got the same feeling?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My love for hip-hop music
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2002, 02:20:06 AM »

I got so much love for this music that I gotta listen to it at least two hours every day, and I dream about the music all day long... even in school... all I really dream about is getting home and listening to hip-hop.. and if I don't get to listen to it... I get angry and desperate... can beat people for no reason... also, if I listen to pop music for too long, I get sick and can vomit... seriously... that music is like poison to me... I just can't take it... anybody else got the same feeling?

exactly, i feel just like you. couldnt have said it better man. if i listen to too much pop music i get angry. and when im day dreamin im thinkin about my problems and the music at the same time. at nite when im lying in my bed and thinkin about what happend the whole damn day, i need to listen to some rap music. and every free minute i gotta grab my mini disc and bump some music. or when im in the shower or go to my room for 20 secs, i gotta press play and listen to the song.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2002, 03:28:57 AM »

I feel you homeboy.  I'll be in class at school, or at work, and I'll start suffering from withdrawal the same way you would from a drug addiction.  And my senses will start to go dead.  Then I'll get out to my car, throw on some Xzibit or Nas or something.... Turn that bitch up so loud it's distorted, and instantly I relax, and a deep cool comes over me.  It's a different kind of high.  I used to smoke weed ocasionally around ages 15-17, and Hip-hop is a much better high for me.  I feel more control of my surroundings.  Like the Lost Boyz song, "Music Makes Me High"

KVB

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2002, 04:24:20 AM »
Thanks y'all... I really appreciate the feedback... more replies are welcome.

bez

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 06:15:34 AM »
I love it to bu I only vomit when I have had far to much booze :)

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2002, 07:14:49 AM »
I'm with you guys, it's not just a hobby or interest for me, it's a way of life....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2002, 07:30:55 AM »
I feel exactly the same way as everyone. I cant get by a normal day without hiphop. It sorta makes my world go around. Without it I get depressed, moody, stressed and sometimes i cant sleep properly. I supose its like a drug to me.. but at least its a legal drug, and it can be cheaper! ;D

Jome

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2002, 11:40:26 AM »
Yeah, I can dig it. If I'm in a club or party, and someone puts on n'sync or Backdoor Boys, I can actually be serious ill.

Hiphop at least 90 minutes a day is good for the brain.
Another thing is that hiphop makes you think when listening to the lyrics, while "Babylove"-lyrics isn't worth shit.
Conclusion is that hiphop is much more involving and entertaining than pop-shit.