Author Topic: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)  (Read 2052 times)

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Re: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »
ummm, yeah, this was a Snoop diss buddy.... even if only for the skit at the end...

dope track though, and why not get Snoop dissed?

if 50 Cent can't even avoid it every once in a while, why the fuck should Snoop?

PS: Y'all folks can check out my new Mixtape, got it posted up in here, "High Gravity Vol. 1"
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=208169.0
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
Its Not a Snoop diss....

Niggas was just clownin..... actin up.... havin fun...

Keep tellin yall I wouldnt diss Snoop......

LMAO @ this response, instead of begging Snoop to respond to you through diss tracks try and create good music
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

six 1 nine

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »
you silly euro's are funny trying to stir beef up freakin lames u know daz be on these forums too...

Africandogg

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »
Malome if u don't hav a problem wit Snoop then u r str8 scared, this is the man y'all claim is holdin the new west from eating. If the west coast was an African country these nigga wuld hav received thrashin/punishment a while ago when he disrespected Crooked I. Fuck snoop the west don't need him.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 10:12:29 AM »
you silly euro's are funny trying to stir beef up freakin lames u know daz be on these forums too...

really? Daz you say?

well then, Message to Daz: Fuck So So Def, come back to the west!!!!

and I'm born in the south, raised in the west, still fuck Snoop, G Malone had the balls to put it on wax, he might as well come full circle wit it.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

rap critic

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »
come on foc shut the fuck up little nigga aint nobody wanna see a beef pop off man
i posted this track cause i thought it was tight man
i think rap beef is weak now of days anyways 50 cent vs rick ross is proof of that i can see the exposing of the c.o. thing
but the take a nigga baby moms out shopping is too much..she aint have nothing to do with the beef..(rap is turning into wwf)
then when that full mafia music track leaked shit was tight ass fuck even with the one reference at the end to 50 cent
without the line song is still tight best i heard ross come off in awhile
officer ricky was hot garbage..back to the topic this song is tight man
im ready for the album in march period man lets get this money man
im anticipating this album more than the detox real talk man
cause to be honest wasnt feeling haters with lil wayne i thought certified was cool
but im a big fan of camron man i think that nigga is one of the illest niggaz doing this shit (dont believe go youtube a song called glitter off public enemy mixtape

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 11:09:01 AM »
come on foc shut the fuck up little nigga aint nobody wanna see a beef pop off man
i think rap beef is weak now of days anyways 50 cent vs rick ross is proof of that i can see the exposing of the c.o. thing
but the take a nigga baby moms out shopping is too much..she aint have nothing to do with the beef..(rap is turning into wwf)
then when that full mafia music track leaked shit was tight ass fuck even with the one reference at the end to 50 cent
cause to be honest wasnt feeling haters with lil wayne i thought certified was cool
but im a big fan of camron man i think that nigga is one of the illest niggaz doing this shit (dont believe go youtube a song called glitter off public enemy mixtape

LOL..... I just got an email about G Malone's new album from Dj Ever....

QUOTE FROM EMAIL: "Glasses Malone "MONSTERS INC" includes the brand new SNOOP DOGG DISS TRACK! FIRE!!"......

nuff said...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »

LOL..... I just got an email about G Malone's new album from Dj Ever....

QUOTE FROM EMAIL: "Glasses Malone "MONSTERS INC" includes the brand new SNOOP DOGG DISS TRACK! FIRE!!"......

nuff said...

lol..... yeah that would be like 50 saying i ain't dissing Ross... i was just joking around

or like when bill clinton said.... " I did not have sexual relations with that woman" then say "it depends what the definition of sexual relations is"

and then say it depends on what your definition of is............. is
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:24:24 AM by LOS SKANLESS NATIVE »

D Breezy

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 11:50:59 AM »
Malome if u don't hav a problem wit Snoop then u r str8 scared, this is the man y'all claim is holdin the new west from eating. If the west coast was an African country these nigga wuld hav received thrashin/punishment a while ago when he disrespected Crooked I. Fuck snoop the west don't need him.

i dont know y everyone say snoop dont help new west. he put western union together, helped bring out block boyz, tried to help mc eiht n kam on his last cd (even tho they not new he tried to promote them a lil). snoop also been featured on just about everybody music too. it doesnt mean its all good music but he trying. and malone not to hate cuz i understand, but i wanna hear u get down on some real west coast shit. i know south still sells but i miss shit like 'all wrong' 'take a fade' 'mista bitta'. just remember to keep shit west coast and do ur thang at the same time
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 12:03:41 PM »
You trying to get a lil buzz on the sneak tip G?

SMH, I thought u was more real than that, u wanna diss snoop then do it.

And dont pretend that wasnt a diss, that was straight up disrespectful, even if u thought it was "funny". If sum1 said that about u G u'd be pissed off, difference is Snoop a multi-multi-platinum legend already so he'll probably just let it slide, if he even hears about it.

You gonna fuck up the West doing this "old dudes aint helping us out" bullshit - Nipsey aint gotta come disrespectful to make music how come u doing it

Not to get it twisted I been a fan urs for years but I dont like this industry politics b/s u, Crook and Bish playing with.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 12:36:36 PM »

And dont pretend that wasnt a diss, that was straight up disrespectful, even if u thought it was "funny". If sum1 said that about u G u'd be pissed off, difference is Snoop a multi-multi-platinum legend already so he'll probably just let it slide, if he even hears about it.

You gonna fuck up the West doing this "old dudes aint helping us out" bullshit - Nipsey aint gotta come disrespectful to make music how come u doing it

Not to get it twisted I been a fan urs for years but I dont like this industry politics b/s u, Crook and Bish playing with.

good point....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »

good point....

~Lucien~

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:26 PM »
G. Malone is a joke!

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 01:57:22 PM »

Camron is trash so is snoop stop riding dude's dic
and do not insult my intelligence glasses I aint stupi like most people
and that was a snoop impression so what dude needs ghostwriters dude is trash you hear him rap on his own?

you snoop diccryders are the lowest of low by the way

Paul

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »

Camron is trash

Cam is still one of the best rite now

as for snoop  :-\, i still like him
funkyfreshintheflesh