Author Topic: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)  (Read 2054 times)

penenstamp

Re: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 11:43:35 PM »
man..ppl are retarded...lol...
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »
snoop is still wac but if he putting out the album that is coo but he still whac,and has not made a dope album since Doggystyle

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 03:23:24 AM »
snoop Dickryders or snoop Haters who cares just make some good music . I like snoop music since day one ! So u can call me a snoop dickrider if u want but i also like Crooked ,Bishop G and all the good rappers out here. I'm a fan of good westcoast Music don't care who is on the mic if it's dope it's dope! Like i said i like snoop even if he's not the best rapper alive he can still do good music . They don't give me money i don't know them i just want the good music . So im glad that's there are no beef between them and give us the shit we want some westcoast shit . And G. Malone i like the fact that u are true with what u do and the fact that u take the time to ear what the fans want it's cool . Peace

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:35 AM »
LoL... what if I told you Snoop Dogg was puttin No Country For Old Men out on Doggystyle Records, would it be ok then?

What if I said I had a 2 hour conversation with Snoop Dogg yesterday and we laughed and joked about everything yall get mad about, would that bother you? LoL....

Things aint always what they seem....you'll fucc around and look up and see what you thought you'd never would see. Stranger things have happened. Lmao... just enjoy the music and support the West Coast. We making moves TOGETHER in the business to get the coast bac poppin'.

Hey thats good to see, and thats all I want, everyone moving TOGETHER, still thought it was a bit disrespectful but if u say otherwise Malone.......

Re: No Country for Old Men, if it is like everyone anticipates a "Fuck wit us or get outta the way" kind of project then getting all the old heads riding with it would make the title kinda non-sensical but at least it would mean we wouldnt have all this Old West v New West Bullshit, although it seems thats more Bish and Crook's department than yours G - is that riiight? Is this just part of their marketing campaign and you the dude whos cool with every1?

I always wonder why you give a shit wot we think on here anyways G?! The few ppl on here aint gonna make or break ur career, we all know u make better music than half the clowns in the industry

Mietek23

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 04:30:32 AM »
No way Snoop's gonna put out a Crooked I related project on his label, LOL 8)

Does than mean Snoop and Crook finally squashed their beef?

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2009, 07:45:33 AM »
G Malone -

Just wanted to give you props for the insane verse on "What We Need," that DJ Wich joint. I'm glad you're getting exposure and I'm excited for some new releases. Put Kurupt on your new album homie!

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2009, 08:48:21 AM »
G Malone -

Just wanted to give you props for the insane verse on "What We Need," that DJ Wich joint. I'm glad you're getting exposure and I'm excited for some new releases. Put Kurupt on your new album homie!

homie stop nut hugging

~Lucien~

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2009, 09:20:56 AM »
G Malone -

homie stop nut hugging

Indeed. This forum is getting gayer than The New West

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »
You trying to get a lil buzz on the sneak tip G?

SMH, I thought u was more real than that, u wanna diss snoop then do it.

And dont pretend that wasnt a diss, that was straight up disrespectful, even if u thought it was "funny". If sum1 said that about u G u'd be pissed off, difference is Snoop a multi-multi-platinum legend already so he'll probably just let it slide, if he even hears about it.

You gonna fuck up the West doing this "old dudes aint helping us out" bullshit - Nipsey aint gotta come disrespectful to make music how come u doing it

Not to get it twisted I been a fan urs for years but I dont like this industry politics b/s u, Crook and Bish playing with.

good point....

Get off Nippsey's nuts lol  :D

I still, to this day, have not yet heard one Nippsey Hustle track..... the point was valid though.....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »
LoL... what if I told you Snoop Dogg was puttin No Country For Old Men out on Doggystyle Records, would it be ok then?

What if I said I had a 2 hour conversation with Snoop Dogg yesterday and we laughed and joked about everything yall get mad about, would that bother you? LoL....

Things aint always what they seem....you'll fucc around and look up and see what you thought you'd never would see. Stranger things have happened. Lmao... just enjoy the music and support the West Coast. We making moves TOGETHER in the business to get the coast bac poppin'.

That's all good for you L.A. niggas, but a lot of y'all act like ya shit don't stink when it comes to O.C. niggas, but y'all steady be in O.C. for whatever reason suites ya fancy at that time....

What's up G? Yo brother still own club Blew in Westminster?
What's up wit a feature from Mash???? He's worked wit Snoop before....
What about Ill Lit?
Ca$his?
The Renegades?
Epademik?
just curious buddy.....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:41:18 AM by El the Self Image »
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2009, 10:37:07 AM »
G Malone -

I'm wit him^ on dis too MALONE! What We Need was an instant hot track the first time I heard it. Keep...It...Bangin!

Beach Cruiser all day bruh!
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

4Ever106

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »

haha str8 bitch move! what happend to having some balls and standing behind ur raps? this shit is a str8 diss, its whack but its a diss and now u trying to save face! haha Fat Loser! Stop trolling the forums! I signed up just to write this bullshit...ohh and monsters ink is whaaack! here is the link for those that want to polute their hard drives!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1e8ius

penenstamp

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
G Malone -

homie stop nut hugging

Indeed. This forum is getting gayer than The New West

:D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2009, 03:41:44 PM »
Is Its Not A Diss And You Are Just Clownin Then Why Is It Label'd "Ghost Riter (Snoop Diss)"???.....I Ain't Hating...Its A Nice Track. Just Curious Is All.