Author Topic: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)  (Read 2066 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Re: g malone diss track towards snoop (brand new)
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2009, 08:27:25 PM »
huh??

Modify: Its A Legit Question That Deserves A Legit Answer! G Money  8)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:29:59 PM by Hoodlum204 »

teletomble

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2009, 11:34:05 PM »
Is Its Not A Diss And You Are Just Clownin Then Why Is It Label'd "Ghost Riter (Snoop Diss)"???.....I Ain't Hating...Its A Nice Track. Just Curious Is All.

That Could Just B Because Someone Labeled It As That, Thinking It Was A Diss or Just To Get It Downloaded More

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2009, 08:05:55 AM »
seen.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2009, 04:53:57 PM »
LoL... what if I told you Snoop Dogg was puttin No Country For Old Men out on Doggystyle Records, would it be ok then?

What if I said I had a 2 hour conversation with Snoop Dogg yesterday and we laughed and joked about everything yall get mad about, would that bother you? LoL....

Things aint always what they seem....you'll fucc around and look up and see what you thought you'd never would see. Stranger things have happened. Lmao... just enjoy the music and support the West Coast. We making moves TOGETHER in the business to get the coast bac poppin'.

haha str8 bitch move! what happend to having some balls and standing behind ur raps? this shit is a str8 diss, its whack but its a diss and now u trying to save face! haha Fat Loser! Stop trolling the forums! I signed up just to write this bullshit...ohh and monsters ink is whaaack! here is the link for those that want to polute their hard drives!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1e8ius

Uh Oh!
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"

westside159

« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2009, 01:59:16 AM »
man this dude Glasses Malone just need to quit , i mean what is he trying to accomplish by dissing a Legend ?   more people not like him ?    im a grown ass man dogg ...... 8)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2009, 03:10:19 AM »
Snoops a veteran. He has done his hard yards. He could really stop helping west all together and still deserve to get his shine. But he still promotes West, pushes groups, works with artists, pretty much is the KING of the West.

Stop hating...there is room for both veterans and new west. In fact need all heavywieghts, mid-carders and new west artists to get thier games cracking all together to wing this shit back to the west....

As for G.Malone, if you never would diss Snoop, why even make out that you are in the first place?

Sounds stupid, so why not just stick to macking crazy music, and stop clowning?   

Robert Smalls

• Lil Geezy
  • "Fuck the opposition"
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2009, 06:12:15 AM »
first off g malone..you aint a man..you aint sticcin by yo word cuzz...this sounds like a diss...then you baccdoor us wit dat bullshit ass excuse..you was jus havin fun ? cuzz you been making subliminal disses in majority of yo songs towards snoop..(I GOT THESE NIGGAS RUNNIN LIKE SUGE WAS COMIN) Now you know like i know snoop is the only nigga runnin from suge...

then you always sayin these old niggas..
who you referin to cuzz ? start statin niggas names next time...

i used to respect you..you dont stand by what you say at all...

and i aint no euro trash either...

you make crips look bad...yo crippin is generic..much love to the 7st watts (boobie rip)
you wearin way too much red to be reperesenting crip..damn i know macc aint controlin you like dat....lmao

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2009, 09:56:20 AM »
snoop Dickryders or snoop Haters who cares just make some good music . I like snoop music since day one ! So u can call me a snoop dickrider if u want but i also like Crooked ,Bishop G and all the good rappers out here. I'm a fan of good westcoast Music don't care who is on the mic if it's dope it's dope! Like i said i like snoop even if he's not the best rapper alive he can still do good music . They don't give me money i don't know them i just want the good music . So im glad that's there are no beef between them and give us the shit we want some westcoast shit . And G. Malone i like the fact that u are true with what u do and the fact that u take the time to ear what the fans want it's cool . Peace

Thanks a bunch man...you took the words out of my mouth.....Why you calling peeps dickrider cos they like an arstist...
Enjoy the music and stop with all the bullshit and how many of you become a fan of an artist b'cos of what they do on the street?its all about the artistic creation....give me dope music,i dont care if you can shoot niggas dead in the street!!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

big 1 stop gym

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 09:16:23 AM »
Its Not a Snoop diss....

Niggas was just clownin..... actin up.... havin fun...

Keep tellin yall I wouldnt diss Snoop......

IT AINT LIKE THESE OLD NIGGAS  IS LOOKIN OUT 4 U OR ANYBODY ELSE ON THE WEST ANYWAY!!!....FUCK ALL THAT TRYIN 2 B COOL WIT NIGGAS....THESE SAME NIGGAS AINT DOIN SHIT BUT STEALIN YOUNG NIGGAS VIBE, MUSIC, & SWAG. EVERYTIME YALL DO SOMETHIN WIT EM U DONT DO SHIT BUT HIT RESET ON THEIR CAREER. IN 15 YEARS HOW MANY NIGGAS HAVE SNOOP & CUBE MADE MILLIONAIRES???? THEY DONE BLACK BALLED MORE NIGGAS. LETS TALK ABOUT THAT!!! YOU GOT NIGGAS LIKE BISHOP, CROOKED I, TECHNEEC, TITUS FUCK, & BLAC NIC 2 NAME A FEW THAT'S OUTTA CALI WIT TALENT & THESE GREEDY ASS NIGGAS RATHER HATE..SUCCESS IS BASED ON HOW MANY NIGGAS U MAKE SUCCESSFUL..AS FAR AS GLASSES GOES- IF U DONT STAND 4 SOMETHING U WILL FALL 4 ANYTHING!!! GETCHA MIND RIGHT HOMIE....WHOEVER DONT LIKE WUT I SAID....SO WUT!!!!  & FUCK U 2....THE REVOLUTION IS ON.........TAYLAS OR NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!   BIG 1 STOP GYM / TITUS FUCK

MarshColin

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »
No way Snoop's gonna put out a Crooked I related project on his label, LOL 8)

Does than mean Snoop and Crook finally squashed their beef?

He was saying that hypothetically.