Author Topic: DUBCNN:Mark Morrison & Meech Wells:Innocent Man Official Remix(Eastwood/Kokane)  (Read 1754 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Pain is one of the best artist to come out in a while, All original and he dont need nobody to write his songs or make his beats and he makes GOOD number 1 records.
Original? Explain me what is so original in his crapbucket. Crappy people usually don't use writers if they are already sellin with bullshit. :laugh:

something tells me no matter how many facts and opinions i put to you,  you still wont accept it

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Eastwood is a fucken beast..dubcnn #1 4lyfe!

This is amazin track. Betta that Dirty Black mix.

Chea!

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Props to DUBCNN, Meech Wells & Soul Mechanix!
Track is bangin'...

Thanks!

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Props to DUBCNN, Meech Wells & Soul Mechanix!
Track is bangin'...

Thats wass up Meech Wells and the Soul Mechanix always make dope collabs...this one is one of the best...

T E C H N I E C  P r e s e n t s : E S   S P ORTS  (We n da Game)    C O M I N G   S O O N !!

AAA New West family!

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
i cant c how ya'll like this but you dont like Akon or TPains music lol!  its just gotta be hate.

Everyone likes Akon and T-Pain dawg! If a couple people ain't feelin them... Who cares?

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Keep your comments coming

its kool,but why follow the "standard" formula and aint this song like 10yrs in?

Nah, I think you are thinking of Return Of The Mack.

Naw, I just wanna hear something different.  How many "innocent mans" you done heard already u know?  (black folx is fucked up but not all that depressed lol) and the beat sounds like something straight outta Akon's jukebox.  Just bcuz it sells, doesnt mean it sells for everybody u kno.  I didnt hear enough "thickness" in it, nothing that made my head just rock away besides the bass, but it does bang tho.- i cant lie.  It's just that 'sound' sounds good for some artist but not all.  But dont let my opinion on this tick u off.  Throw an electric guitar crying in there or a live bass guitar and you'll have an idea of wat I'm saying.  I fuck wit it but it just sounds like a beat we've already heard before (especially that snare break down, use something real instead of digital).  Replay those synths live (like record the keyboard onto the track instead of it sounding like it's been recorded thru reason).  But good luck wit it.

The Bass, Kick and clap are bangin! What thickness you talking about? The analog synths aren't big enough for you? Meech even pulled out the old school Prophet and all that...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
^ ^

Come on man, stop down playing this joint, this track is sick!

That EFFex holding us down!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Pain is one of the best artist to come out in a while, All original and he dont need nobody to write his songs or make his beats and he makes GOOD number 1 records.
Original? Explain me what is so original in his crapbucket. Crappy people usually don't use writers if they are already sellin with bullshit. :laugh:

something tells me no matter how many facts and opinions i put to you,  you still wont accept it

Something tells me that you don't even know what is original and you just love their swag or wtf they call it.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Good lookin out Meech Wells. People think its a DMX dedication

Whats up with 211? its about time he dropped something, Young Joker too.

211 droppin his tape soon. We got some beats on there... Young Joker going hard grinding. We got exclusive joints from them both on the new tape, NWWO 4.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
do GMG give Mark the opportunity to record new music?

He working on a NEW album now. We gonna fuck with some of that production.  I've heard he's gonna do a joint with Kim.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
Hey Mr. Morrison I'm thinking & & are more of your sound instead of this.  It sounds to "new school" if you know what I'm sayin' (that sound isn't meant for everybody).  Maybe you should try a more sexier sound even with a song like this.

Ouch... You trying to put that man to bed...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
the beat is pretty cliche and the lyrics seemed forced, overall I'd give the track a C-

Damn  C-...  That's wassup. Normally we don't ever pass with LBA. Cheers Meech we really have stepped our game up...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
the version with Eastwood is much better than the without him

Thanks 64!

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
the track AND SONG IS bangin cuzz fuck the one hater that gave this shit a c i give this shit a a cuzz on crip!

That's wassup!