Author Topic: Just Blaze and Dr. Dre in the studio!!  (Read 2299 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just Blaze and Dr. Dre in the studio!!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:05 AM »

so the fact that you know that Dre is a perfectionist means that you're able to do an educated guess?
i'm not questioning your knowledge, but i'm just wondering how it's possible.

i mean let's not forget that after all these years, very little is known about Detox.
i can't deny that there's a chance that Detox will never drop.
but i don't think that any outsider is able to state that the chances are high that it never drops.

There is a fine line between perfectionism and procrastination. Making tons of beats then scraping them all is the easy way out. Dre does that all the time.

There are many other reasons, including the fact that no one buys albums anymore and the economy is fucked, but I think it's just best if we just agree to disagree.
i like discussions, so i have no problem with it  ;)
maybe none of us will convince the other, but that won't hurt the discussion right?
unless you're getting tired of it off course.

anyway, Dre said in 2004 that he didn't want to do Detox any more and he felt that a huge weights fell of his shoulders.
he changed his mind later, so that shows to me how dedicated he is.
as far as your other 2 arguments: if Dre feels this way, then he will be pleased by the popularity of crack a bottle.

Nothing against your or the conversation, I just don't come on here as often as I used to. It might be another week before I can visit this thread again and I feel the point would be moot by then.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

so the fact that you know that Dre is a perfectionist means that you're able to do an educated guess?
i'm not questioning your knowledge, but i'm just wondering how it's possible.

i mean let's not forget that after all these years, very little is known about Detox.
i can't deny that there's a chance that Detox will never drop.
but i don't think that any outsider is able to state that the chances are high that it never drops.

There is a fine line between perfectionism and procrastination. Making tons of beats then scraping them all is the easy way out. Dre does that all the time.

There are many other reasons, including the fact that no one buys albums anymore and the economy is fucked, but I think it's just best if we just agree to disagree.
i like discussions, so i have no problem with it  ;)
maybe none of us will convince the other, but that won't hurt the discussion right?
unless you're getting tired of it off course.

anyway, Dre said in 2004 that he didn't want to do Detox any more and he felt that a huge weights fell of his shoulders.
he changed his mind later, so that shows to me how dedicated he is.
as far as your other 2 arguments: if Dre feels this way, then he will be pleased by the popularity of crack a bottle.

Nothing against your or the conversation, I just don't come on here as often as I used to. It might be another week before I can visit this thread again and I feel the point would be moot by then.
that's cool  ;)

Rida1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 11:10:15 PM »
You already know when they get together its going to bang

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
It's magic uh oh!  ;D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2009, 08:57:45 AM »
LMAO @ Dre not doing any of his own beats now, lyrics are understandable

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2009, 09:05:54 AM »
sooo how do i watch it...