Author Topic: Damn i gotta get this off my chest  (Read 500 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn i gotta get this off my chest
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
yeah nah i feel what you sayin
sometimes mistakes help you in the long run
so altho you might have been hurt in some way from this, you will learn from your mistakes
or at least the mistakes you made might help you in the future when your in a similiar situation.

thats like their job, but we gotta be smarter and hit em upside the azz wit some hardcore shit like you didnt see this comin.

yeah thats pretty much what im sayin
a bitch will always be a bitch
a ho will always be a ho
a real muthafuckin female will always be a real muthafuckin female

all 3 types are out to get real muthafuckin homies str8 up!!!!

yea man i see but i thought she was a real female who ended up being a bitch and a undercover hoe. lol a but thanks for yall post and not fucking around with the kid.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »
trick is to ignore her and act like u done wiht her and dont care. if u always tryin to get at her and shes just blowin u off just quit for a while. dont talk to her,dont look her way, act like she aint there. ill bet in no time shes back tryin to talk to u. gotta play hard to get man, dont act like a bitch, girls hate when u act  hurting to them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 04:55:52 PM »
thats it thats the key right here
do this and youll be good str8 up
watch that bitch will come back faster than a declined check!!!!

trick is to ignore her and act like u done wiht her and dont care. if u always tryin to get at her and shes just blowin u off just quit for a while. dont talk to her,dont look her way, act like she aint there. ill bet in no time shes back tryin to talk to u. gotta play hard to get man, dont act like a bitch, girls hate when u act  hurting to them.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »

im gonna do that shit now, i dont give a shit no more i dont even got any feelings 4 her no more im just gonna have fun with this. what ever happens happens this job aint nothing anywayz. i just like looking at that booty though. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
yeah jus do that

im gonna do that shit now, i dont give a shit no more i dont even got any feelings 4 her no more im just gonna have fun with this. what ever happens happens this job aint nothing anywayz. i just like looking at that booty though. lol
Cube

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
my friend just went thru this shit.. hes crazy he works at pizza hut and his coworker some fat bitch was feelin him so he took her back to the pad turned on the xbox live camera hopped on UNO and sent me and a couple of ppl an invite, and got sucked off right on camera he was throwin up the DUBB no lie lol.. well a month later she claims at her work that she got pregnant by him starting rumours typical fat bitch female.. and my homie heared she was telling everybody and in front of everyone he goes bitch u cant get pregnant from sucking dick and she QUIT! lol

moral of the story, do not fuck bitches at your work. females love gossip and one minute they feelin u, next minute they madd at the world. especially married bitches dont fuck them... shit will catch up quik and your gonna have to embarrass that bitch and get ghetto at your work. :)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »
M.O.B. Money Over Bitches, Cash Over Ass. Make sure yo money right and get as far away from her as possible

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »
haha move to another state

M.O.B. Money Over Bitches, Cash Over Ass. Make sure yo money right and get as far away from her as possible
Cube

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »

YUP. realest shit said on this board in a while.

just focus on work and ignore the girl, as hard as that sounds. girls have this tendency to blame the guy when they mess up cause they aren't good at admitting they did ANYTHING wrong. we're always the bad guy no matter how wrong they are.

who knows if she'll go to you if you start ignoring her though. she seems like she doesn't want AT LEAST a friendship either. you're better off ignoring her for the rest of your life, but it's hard getting over someone if you see them everyday at work. idk man...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 11:07:37 PM by Not Likely »

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 08:30:04 AM »
^^^^^^ I did that shit today( Ive been ignoring her since yesterday) and that worked lol. she gave me hella easy work today that was like one of my easiest days. She even gave me some food to eat for lunch i didnt bring shit. I talked to her for like a min at the end cuz she went to work right next to me. damn this posting shit is like therapy.  i use to trip when i got off of work, now i hust laugh this shit off. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 08:46:32 AM »

YUP. realest shit said on this board in a while.

just focus on work and ignore the girl, as hard as that sounds. girls have this tendency to blame the guy when they mess up cause they aren't good at admitting they did ANYTHING wrong. we're always the bad guy no matter how wrong they are.

who knows if she'll go to you if you start ignoring her though. she seems like she doesn't want AT LEAST a friendship either. you're better off ignoring her for the rest of your life, but it's hard getting over someone if you see them everyday at work. idk man...

Real talk fellas. Good to hear A, that she is backing off of you. Just get that paper and ignore her. Sometimes more can be said by saying nothing at all, real talk Ocho.

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 09:13:05 AM »
glad that shit worked man.  8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »
Lotta dudes making nice points on here, I respect that

- the dude that made the comment about using you, that's true bitches have a knack for doing that shit.

- and the other comment about playing hard to get it props on that one too, it took me a while but I learned the hard way. When i was in highschool i was a fucking loser with girls, i would chase them but never get any of me even though im a pretty handsome and talented guy. Then as soon as i went to University i changed my style up, EVery time i go to clubs/frat parties, i act like im the prize and jus ignore bitches in general and they come try to get my attention like crazy.

Now it helps that iam majoring in Behavioural Economics so i learn a lot about how people behave in different situation. And girls, they are like cats. Have you ever notice that in a room, the cat always goes after the person who is the least interested in it? Well, girls from my experience are the same way.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:48:26 AM by ωεεźγ ғ »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
u gotta go up to girls and smash... come correct with your game.. and later on your lies.. women like men with swagger and confidence. in the club go up to all these bitches and be like hey, u look nice 2night whats your name?

u gotta realize there are girls for everybody .. some chics like skaters/punks and some chics like gangsters, or the same chic could be feelin different that day and just fuck both of them the same day, in the morning and at night.