Author Topic: Gorilla Zoe - Lost Ft Lil Wayne Produced By Drumma Boy - FUCKING SICK  (Read 1050 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Gorilla Zoe - Lost Ft Lil Wayne Produced By Drumma Boy - FUCKING SICK
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:53 AM »
u guys definatly have the dick of california stuck in your mouths

while you fester in mens assholes where you conjure up your lame posts.

Maybe u should start thinking about taking your middle finger outcha' asshole.  u know, i'm just saying.  from all these posts' u've replied to (and your friend), you seem like my ex-girlfriend, with always having something to say.  knowing i'm completly right and your definatly wrong and you're starting to look like a stalker

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2009, 01:02:39 AM »
That song was absolutely terrible.I couldn't even make it half way through.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

LOL, what does the Cool Kids have to do with this?

dont try & compare all south music to this.

THIS & I MEAN THIS song is bad, not all southern rap dumbass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »

Cool Kidz have nothing to do with this.  i was just listening to it.  And why do ya'll keep talking to me, from wat I read in the GSpot.  Half of you niggaz have barely broke puberty yet lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »

And why do ya'll keep talking to me, from wat I read in the GSpot.  Half of you niggaz have barely broke puberty yet lol.

how is that relevant?

why do you assume that?

why are you looking for a quick joke that nobody is laughing at?

why are you still here? :P

based on what i read from your posts, id say your retarded. :D ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

And why do ya'll keep talking to me, from wat I read in the GSpot.  Half of you niggaz have barely broke puberty yet lol.

how is that relevant?

why do you assume that?

i swear sum of u niggaz iz stalkers.  do u have nothin else better 2 do with ur time.  bcuz obviously u not gettin no pussy or no money, so im sayin'.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

how is that relevant?

why do you assume that?

i swear sum of u niggaz iz stalkers.  do u have nothin else better 2 do with ur time.  bcuz obviously u not gettin no pussy or no money, so im sayin'.

lol, what does that even have to do with anything?

how do my posts make me a stalker? how do they signify that i have no money.

i wont even speak on not getting pussy, me & no pussy is just an absurd comment i will not even reply too, thats just how pimp i am! ;D 8)

btw, we all know your white, so chill with the term "nigga" & dont add a "z" were not 5. ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »
nuff said!!!
NUFF FUCKIN SAID!!!!!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

midwestryder

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2009, 06:19:53 AM »
no it is not one of the worst songs ever . the songs sounds just like geto boys mind playing tricks on me . so if he sounds like he crying to you then geto boys mind playing ticks on me most sound like geto boys are crying to you.  it does not sound like he is crying at all . it sounds like one hell of a good story.

they have had to have been sarcastic.  this song is a great fuckin' song.

http://www.imeem.com/allsportskelvin08/music/EBh0jNuZ/reaction_band_new_freak/

Seriously, would you 2 mind not posting on here anymore?  ::)
go suck aa dick  you english piece of sgit . you ahve no idea about hip hop compared to me. i live isn the country where the hip hop & the culture of hip hop started the U.S. what is said was facts & the truth . only amewrican know waht is real up On hip hop & its culture because hip hop culture is AFRICAN ANMERICAN street culture not english street culture. SO WHY DON'T YOUR WANNABE ASS STOP POSTING ON HERE.  I a only speak the facts & not some stupid opinion like you.

Invincible

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
no it is not one of the worst songs ever . the songs sounds just like geto boys mind playing tricks on me . so if he sounds like he crying to you then geto boys mind playing ticks on me most sound like geto boys are crying to you.  it does not sound like he is crying at all . it sounds like one hell of a good story.

go suck aa dick  you english piece of sgit . you ahve no idea about hip hop compared to me. i live isn the country where the hip hop & the culture of hip hop started the U.S. what is said was facts & the truth . only amewrican know waht is real up On hip hop & its culture because hip hop culture is AFRICAN ANMERICAN street culture not english street culture. SO WHY DON'T YOUR WANNABE ASS STOP POSTING ON HERE.  I a only speak the facts & not some stupid opinion like you.

You might be from the U.S. but at least i know a decent hip hop song. This song is awful and that is a fact.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 10:30:37 AM »
*walks in*

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 10:35:35 AM »
ain't finna hate on anyone who likes it cause somethin that sounds like this is either love it or hate it

well i hate it lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »
HAHA

You might be from the U.S. but at least i know a decent hip hop song. This song is awful and that is a fact.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

midwestryder

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 08:34:53 AM »

please you have no taste . you don't get that this is one of hottest tracks in U.S; right know.  i know more about hip hop & know a good hip hop song because i have been with hip hop since 1982 '. I have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 .  that makes me expert on hip hop compared to you.the song is not awful & what you said is not a fact . what you said was stupid closeminded ignorant opinion not a fact . home of hip hop is the U.S & not your country . so that means we know better then you at everytime . you are just poser who thinks he knows . we set the trends in hip hop not oyu or any other country & that is a fact . the truht is you have no idea about it because you don't live here & never will have an idea at all.internet & tv don't make you a expert at all & it just makes you a poser.unless you live in the place where hip hop culture come from then you never know how it is & that is a real fact.

Invincible

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 08:58:57 AM »

please you have no taste . you don't get that this is one of hottest tracks in U.S; right know.  i know more about hip hop & know a good hip hop song because i have been with hip hop since 1982 '. I have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 .  that makes me expert on hip hop compared to you.the song is not awful & what you said is not a fact . what you said was stupid closeminded ignorant opinion not a fact . home of hip hop is the U.S & not your country . so that means we know better then you at everytime . you are just poser who thinks he knows . we set the trends in hip hop not oyu or any other country & that is a fact . the truht is you have no idea about it because you don't live here & never will have an idea at all.internet & tv don't make you a expert at all & it just makes you a poser.unless you live in the place where hip hop culture come from then you never know how it is & that is a real fact.

My god, you're like a little fucking kid. 'I have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982' , good for fucking you. And 'the truht is you have no idea about it because you don't live here & never will have an idea at all', I obviously have a better idea than you due to the fact that 80% of the people in this thread agree that its awful.