Author Topic: Gorilla Zoe - Lost Ft Lil Wayne Produced By Drumma Boy - FUCKING SICK  (Read 1052 times)

Paul

Re: Gorilla Zoe - Lost Ft Lil Wayne Produced By Drumma Boy - FUCKING SICK
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 09:21:09 AM »
no it is not one of the worst songs ever . the songs sounds just like geto boys mind playing tricks on me . so if he sounds like he crying to you then geto boys mind playing ticks on me most sound like geto boys are crying to you.  it does not sound like he is crying at all . it sounds like one hell of a good story.

they have had to have been sarcastic.  this song is a great fuckin' song.

http://www.imeem.com/allsportskelvin08/music/EBh0jNuZ/reaction_band_new_freak/

Seriously, would you 2 mind not posting on here anymore?  ::)
go suck aa dick  you english piece of sgit . you ahve no idea about hip hop compared to me. i live isn the country where the hip hop & the culture of hip hop started the U.S. what is said was facts & the truth . only amewrican know waht is real up On hip hop & its culture because hip hop culture is AFRICAN ANMERICAN street culture not english street culture. SO WHY DON'T YOUR WANNABE ASS STOP POSTING ON HERE.  I a only speak the facts & not some stupid opinion like you.

You might be from the U.S. but at least i know a decent hip hop song. This song is awful and that is a fact.
please you have no taste . you don't get that this is one of hottest tracks in U.S; right know.  i know more about hip hop & know a good hip hop song because i have been with hip hop since 1982 '. I have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 .  that makes me expert on hip hop compared to you.the song is not awful & what you said is not a fact . what you said was stupid closeminded ignorant opinion not a fact . home of hip hop is the U.S & not your country . so that means we know better then you at everytime . you are just poser who thinks he knows . we set the trends in hip hop not oyu or any other country & that is a fact . the truht is you have no idea about it because you don't live here & never will have an idea at all.internet & tv don't make you a expert at all & it just makes you a poser.unless you live in the place where hip hop culture come from then you never know how it is & that is a real fact.

when are u gonna delete your account, by far the worst poster on here
funkyfreshintheflesh

Invincible

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »
no it is not one of the worst songs ever . the songs sounds just like geto boys mind playing tricks on me . so if he sounds like he crying to you then geto boys mind playing ticks on me most sound like geto boys are crying to you.  it does not sound like he is crying at all . it sounds like one hell of a good story.

go suck aa dick  you english piece of sgit . you ahve no idea about hip hop compared to me. i live isn the country where the hip hop & the culture of hip hop started the U.S. what is said was facts & the truth . only amewrican know waht is real up On hip hop & its culture because hip hop culture is AFRICAN ANMERICAN street culture not english street culture. SO WHY DON'T YOUR WANNABE ASS STOP POSTING ON HERE.  I a only speak the facts & not some stupid opinion like you.

You might be from the U.S. but at least i know a decent hip hop song. This song is awful and that is a fact.
please you have no taste . you don't get that this is one of hottest tracks in U.S; right know.  i know more about hip hop & know a good hip hop song because i have been with hip hop since 1982 '. I have been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 .  that makes me expert on hip hop compared to you.the song is not awful & what you said is not a fact . what you said was stupid closeminded ignorant opinion not a fact . home of hip hop is the U.S & not your country . so that means we know better then you at everytime . you are just poser who thinks he knows . we set the trends in hip hop not oyu or any other country & that is a fact . the truht is you have no idea about it because you don't live here & never will have an idea at all.internet & tv don't make you a expert at all & it just makes you a poser.unless you live in the place where hip hop culture come from then you never know how it is & that is a real fact.

You're not the only person on here that thinks that.  :)

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »

go screw your mom ,poser . i don't care what a stupid 3-6 mafia fans thinks . you are the worst poster on here . i don't go by stupid lame opinions like you . i go only by facts & you can't handle the truth ever . i know more about hip hop then you & that other poser . soo when are you going to delete your account & go die somewhere. i am not worst poster on here . that is you & that othere poser who are worst posters  on here . i am most truthfull,factfull poster on here& you can't handle that . i grew up in hip hop while you didn't.  i lived threw the 80's & 90's while you didn't. so both of you can go to hell  because i don't care about what you two think . i am not going anywhere & you have to deal with it,loser.so go die, poser.

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »

go screw your mom ,poser . i don't care what a stupid 3-6 mafia fans thinks . you are the worst poster on here . i don't go by stupid lame opinions like you . i go only by facts & you can't handle the truth ever . i know more about hip hop then you & that other poser . soo when are you going to delete your account & go die somewhere. i am not worst poster on here . that is you & that othere poser who are worst posters  on here . i am most truthfull,factfull poster on here& you can't handle that . i grew up in hip hop while you didn't.  i lived threw the 80's & 90's while you didn't. so both of you can go to hell  because i don't care about what you two think . i am not going anywhere & you have to deal with it,loser.so go die, poser.

So, when are you gonna delete your account?

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »

claiming you know more about hip-hop then someone else is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Hey Ma

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »

midwestryder

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »

never , you U.K. fagget poser. so go die in a ditch.it seems you can't read either because i siad was not going to leave at all ..

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

claiming you know more about hip-hop then someone else is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.
no it is not .hater. i am older then you & most of these posers on here. i was raised in hip hop unlike most you . i was born in 1978. i have lived & listened to hip hop since 1982 . so that automaticly means i know more about hip hop then most people because i lived threw the 80's & 90's . while most of you didn't & have no idea at all. the only with down syndrome is you & your hating. i only speak about facts & the truth . i don't deal with stupid ass lame opinions at all.everything i say isa fact . so deal with ,jealous ass haters. i am more hip hop then most of you here.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
fuck off out of the thread if u aint on topic

::)

Paul

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 04:07:34 PM »

no it is not .hater. i am older then you & most of these posers on here. i was raised in hip hop unlike most you . i was born in 1978. i have lived & listened to hip hop since 1982 . so that automaticly means i know more about hip hop then most people because i lived threw the 80's & 90's . while most of you didn't & have no idea at all. the only with down syndrome is you & your hating. i only speak about facts & the truth . i don't deal with stupid ass lame opinions at all.everything i say isa fact . so deal with ,jealous ass haters. i am more hip hop then most of you here.

So your 31 and you still cant spell or construct a sentence properly.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Invincible

« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 06:03:21 PM »

never , you U.K. fagget poser. so go die in a ditch.it seems you can't read either because i siad was not going to leave at all ..

Well obviously you can't read either because no-one wants your faggot arse on here. You claim to be listening to rap for over 20 years, so i assume you've heard all the classics, yet you think this track is the shit. You're a fucking moron for thinking that. Modern day rap is going down hill but you can't see that. So why don't you go and and jump off your local high rise building and do us all a favour.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »
^^^^haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.