Author Topic: Last Bit Of CDS/DVDS Being Sold CHEAP!  (Read 425 times)

Shonuff

• 'G'
Re: Last Bit Of CDS/DVDS Being Sold CHEAP!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »
what i ment by the "Digital" comment is we are only releasing NEW MATERIAL via digital distribution. Like we did with the armory gang cd. All the old shit isnt being pressed aNYMORE. i got a problem with low sounding shitty quality mp3s, im perfectly fine with digital albums, just as long as they are done the way they are supposed to be

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 06:22:45 PM »
what i ment by the "Digital" comment is we are only releasing NEW MATERIAL via digital distribution. Like we did with the armory gang cd. All the old shit isnt being pressed aNYMORE. i got a problem with low sounding shitty quality mp3s, im perfectly fine with digital albums, just as long as they are done the way they are supposed to be

So explain to me the difference between an album that was ripped to mp3 and an album that was made exclusively for mp3?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »

I Know For A Fact That You Aint Selling One More CD These Dayz, I Have You Tracked...

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 06:56:49 PM »
lol at pressed cd.
you burn the songs on cd-r. anybody can do that.

but what is so funny is that you try and sell those cd-r copies, but its even funnier for the people that buy it.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »
i sell cds everyday "killa" like i said we just sold the last bit of danny boy cds we had, and i have a handfull of cds left, maybe well press more in the future but right now we working with roscoe on another digital album so fall back ur a net geek like dante and u dont exist in real world

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 06:59:14 PM »
lol at pressed cd.

but what is so funny is that you try and sell those cd-r copies, but its even funnier for the people that buy it.

sorry u fucking plug our shit AINT CD-rs ask anyone whos purchased cds/dvds from us they are real retail pressed disks... so fall back and hit ya hea don suttin sharp cock smoker

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:39 PM »
^^
someone bann this faggot.
stop spamming the dubcc forums, tryin to sell your cd-r bootleggs

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »
lol at pressed cd.

sorry u fucking plug our shit AINT CD-rs ask anyone whos purchased cds/dvds from us they are real retail pressed disks... so fall back and hit ya hea don suttin sharp cock smoker

you fat fuck, those projects your selling arent even yours! Dante is the one who sells them you just downloaded the leaked version and put them on cdr  ::) like I said go back to chuckie cheese and spend some more thousands of dollars you fat bitch.