Author Topic: Wisdom Teeth  (Read 461 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Wisdom Teeth
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
goddamn this muther fucker hurts, ima wait till after the weekend though. fuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blood$

Re: Wisdom Teeth
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:21:44 PM »
shit don't remind me, I go in on the 24th which is 4 days after my birthday to have this done  :-\

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »
i got all 4 of em takin out around this time last year and god damn worst fuckin week of life

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »
y'all ain't making me any more comfortable lmfao

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »
i got all 4 of em takin out around this time last year and god damn worst fuckin week of life
yea i had em all ripped out at once and it is horrible.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »
yea i had em all ripped out at once and it is horrible.
yea i didnt eat for like 3 days
i was knockd out when they took mine out i woke up for like a second after the surgery then fell back asleep and next thing i know im layin down on my couch in pain

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »
Yeah, when mine were done they got infected....started bleedin alot, and puss all over the place. Doctor said there was a chance I would lose partial movement of the right side ofmy face...or worse, that the infection could spread into your brain and even cause death....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 05:40:50 PM »
luckily I only gotta get my top ones out and I'm gettin' knocked out... probablly gettin' some painkillers for after too

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 05:45:40 PM »
^^im just fuckin around anyways....none of that shit happened lol Just wanted to top the other stories lol. My wisdom teeth never had to come out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »
I believed what you said up until that last part about the brain  8)

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 05:52:13 PM »
I believed what you said up until that last part about the brain  8)

guess I went a lil overboard at the end there...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »
^^im just fuckin around anyways....none of that shit happened lol Just wanted to top the other stories lol. My wisdom teeth never had to come out.

u scared the shit outta me

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Matty

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 06:08:22 PM »
had 1 out...the lower left side. was pretty traumatic didn't get put to sleep for it but after the sedative in my gum started to wear off i was in shock, shivering in bed for a couple of days. pretty bad. the one on the right side is a bit infected at the moment although it never caused as much trouble as the left one. my conclusion - its gotta gonna have to go in the end as well :-\

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »
That wisdom teeth shit is nothing. Its more of a hit or miss thing though i guess. I got all 4 of mine out like 5 6 months ago and i was fine after, i only took 1 T3 that day and later on that day i went for a run too hahaha. You just gotta eat softer foods for 3 4 days and thats all!!!

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 09:03:18 PM »
yeah it's not that bad at all especially since you're going to have some codeine or other drug. i was fine the next day, except the most annoying part is all the blood gushing out and saliva