Author Topic: Detox Info Being Leaked Daily, All Interesting Info Posted For Those Who Missed  (Read 2038 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn because of this thread, the one on Kanyes been locked and may get deleted. No more info for us :(

TRG

Damn because of this thread, the one on Kanyes been locked and may get deleted. No more info for us :(

Yeh kinda disappointing. But what do they expect. Its the internet, the info was gonna be posted around eventually. They lasted a fair while though.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
While I do believe Detox is gonna be sick, this shit just looks fake as hell. I haven't seen the pics, but this really looks like the type of shit that literally anybody who has been following the Detox news and gathering pictures could have written. "Oh my god Detox is gonna be amazing!" "Another delay but don't worry it's coming!" "Game and Snoop recorded for the album, Detox is coming for sure!"

MediumL

if this turns out be true and i think it could be due to him dropping exclusive tracks and pics that i havent seen anywhere else then im hyped. The bounce instrumental was  8) i guess we'll wait and see what detox brings...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG

Man, thats fuckin stupid if thats why. This is the fuckin West Coast Connection forum, we give a fuck about this kind of shit more than anybody on the internet, and we can't know any of this shit? It's not like I didn't give the link! C'mon.

papa-smurf

I think people lost interest in hearing about detox news.People just wonna see the release.Not release date.the actual release.The same with crooked i.Nobody is interesting in hearing news about these albums.people just wonna see the release.

papa-smurf

In other words we wonna see action.not hear about whats gonna happen.we wonna see it happening.

BiggBoogaBiff

Man, thats fuckin stupid if thats why. This is the fuckin West Coast Connection forum, we give a fuck about this kind of shit more than anybody on the internet, and we can't know any of this shit? It's not like I didn't give the link! C'mon.

That's the problem, ya'll are so spazmatic about Dre & the WestCoast ya'll dont know what to say outcha'll mouths.  If I was a big named artist I wouldn't come to this site neither.  Ya'll dont rock the forums like the SOHH or AHH forums or the RRTforums, 99% of this entire site is bs (i'm only on here to get laffs and the extra news that I cant find anywhere else, like some deathrow shit or something- matter of fact i dont even know why lol).  But the topics probably been locked bcuz it was probably some  :spam:  And it's not like anybody's not amped up about Detox, no matter what YOU say, Detox is gonna outsell Lil' Wayne if it's done right (and 10 yrs in the making I'm sure it will be)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:22:40 AM by RadioTube! »

• Muthafuckin' OG
i'm a buy it just to hear it

Hittman2001

Good to see Mike Elizondo in the studio with Dre again

Roboflexness

• Lil Geezy
Coming from someone who's been on the Kanye forums for a long time - Scarves is the real deal.
I've never seen a post by him which haven't been legit. All his information holds water.
Stuff like when The Roots went on to be the house band for the Jimmel Fallon Show - we had that info waay before it happend for real.

Okka

Hell yeah, they make great music together.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

made

Okka

made

Will be makin' if they are still workin together.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

made

Will be makin' if they are still workin together.
for the vaults  :P