Author Topic: UN - Depopulation and world government  (Read 300 times)

Rugged Monk

Re: UN - Depopulation and world government
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2009, 03:37:47 AM »
I don't really think people, at least most people, who have reached areas of high power really got there based upon a day to day motivation to do evil,

rather they got there because of a day to day motivation to do good for themselves and others. The problem lies in their idea of what consititutes as "good".

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2009, 03:45:28 AM »
I don't really think people, at least most people, who have reached areas of high power really got there based upon a day to day motivation to do evil,

rather they got there because of a day to day motivation to do good for themselves and others. The problem lies in their idea of what consititutes as "good".

Yes they have been seduced into this bullshit idea of a greater good, no doubt with many distortions and indeed anything which will lead them to one conclusion. However again, you are only talking about cogs in the machine, the architects of the system know exactly what they are doing and know exactly how to sell such a line to others.

Rugged Monk

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2009, 04:03:19 AM »

Yes they have been seduced into this bullshit idea of a greater good, no doubt with many distortions and indeed anything which will lead them to one conclusion. However again, you are only talking about cogs in the machine, the architects of the system know exactly what they are doing and know exactly how to sell such a line to others.

Well, lets just say I meant 'them' too. Obviously 'they' also must be motivated by some idea of good, a greater good.

Then there must be a distinction being made somewhere between the 'greater good', as opposed to the 'simple good'.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 04:38:13 AM by Rugged Monk aka Ayatollah Overfiend »