Author Topic: KRS-One: Black President "Doesn't Matter  (Read 490 times)

Matty

Re: KRS-One: Black President "Doesn't Matter
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 01:08:09 PM »
i think a lot of people are just starting to realise, but its pretty much too late. see the latest stimulus plans? 1.5 trillion dollars of government spending/inflation. the dollar collapse is coming really soon. this is not going to take years to happen, the chips are going to start falling already. whether people choose to accept and look closer at the inevitable before it hits them in the face is their own decision.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 01:59:30 PM »
It's saddening how people take an intellectually overchallenged wannabe-analyst like KRS seriously. And I'm not saying his rants were any more intelligent back in the Bush days just cause I would have agreed that administration sucked. KRS is plain dumb, it's as simple as that.

Matty

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 04:52:36 PM »
obama's administration isn't any better if you look at the bigger picture. it's just more subtle. but time will be needed before people realise this. for now the slick PR is pulling the wool over almost everyones eyes.

i urge everyone to look at economic policies and economics in general closely. the latest stimulus package could be the straw that broke the camels back for the us economy. i believe the economic crisis will go into a higher gear very shortly.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »
Sounds like KRS is actually using some logic.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 06:34:28 PM »
krs who? Why should I give a fuck about his opinion We all know his wide nose havin ass voted for Barack and aint happy because he didn't move the projects to the hood on day one of his presidency. motherfucker, go fuck with Nelly some more and shut the fuck up about politics. Nobody cares what you got to say.
quoted for truth

and fuck krs-1..overrated muh fucka,in fact he is wack in my opinion(Y Que?). this just proves he's an idiot on top of it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »
I agree with most of what he said, and I usually don't.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »