Author Topic: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg & Interscope/Geffen Part Ways.  (Read 2794 times)

F-cisco

Re: Breaking News: Snoop Dogg & Interscope/Geffen Part Ways.
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2009, 11:26:43 AM »
Maybe he'll sign with Bad Boy. You guys remeber a while back he wanted Diddy to executive
 produce his last album.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 11:27:17 AM »
i'm callin Atlantic..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
DAMN

Maybe he'll sign with Bad Boy. You guys remeber a while back he wanted Diddy to executive
 produce his last album.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 11:40:12 AM »
i call AFTERMATH. 

;D haha. just kidding.

I'm with luna on this one...Atlantic.

G-Funk

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
Could Snoop have left due to the weak sales of Ego Trippin' compared to his other albums?

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »
As long as the music is on point I'm down for anything, Snoop is still a household name, he'll do fine.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 12:25:12 PM »
yeah but his other albums were more his style
compared to this one, he was on some sexual ego typa shit

Could Snoop have left due to the weak sales of Ego Trippin' compared to his other albums?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »
LOL at people saying Snoop is done. Paid Da Cost, you know the rest. He goes on his own terms, bad albums or not.

As for where he will end up? As much as I would like to see Snoop do the indie thing, I don't think it will happen. So I think maybe Capitol, Atlantic like Luna said or maybe Universal.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:29:48 PM »
Im gonna say no because if that was the case it wouldnt have taken this long for him to be gone..

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »
LOL at people saying Snoop is done. Paid Da Cost, you know the rest. He goes on his own terms, bad albums or not.

As for where he will end up? As much as I would like to see Snoop do the indie thing, I don't think it will happen. So I think maybe Capitol, Atlantic like Luna said or maybe Universal.
Capitol is brutal, I really hope he doesnt go there

Atlantic is the best rap major label

Universal or Def Jam wouldnt be a bad look

If he wants to try a southern thing again (No Limit Pt.2) he could go to Grand Hustle as they're slowly but surely building up a dynasty ;D

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »

If he wants to try a southern thing again (No Limit Pt.2) he could go to Grand Hustle as they're slowly but surely building up a dynasty ;D

I don't see another major west coast artist ever signing to Def Jam again. Real talk.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »

I don't see another major west coast artist ever signing to Def Jam again. Real talk.

Why not?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 12:43:49 PM »

Why not?

Because they do not know how to promote them. Long laundry list of rappers over there that they dropped the ball on. WC, Jayo, just to name a few. Now things might be different now with new people there but I doubt it.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 12:56:55 PM »

Why not?

Because they do not know how to promote them. Long laundry list of rappers over there that they dropped the ball on. WC, Jayo, just to name a few. Now things might be different now with new people there but I doubt it.
Warren G eventually as well. I can see them swoopin' up a proven mainstream artist like Snoop though. To be honest not like WC or Jayo have a mainstream resume even CLOSE to snoops..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2009, 01:02:46 PM »

Why not?

Warren G eventually as well. I can see them swoopin' up a proven mainstream artist like Snoop though. To be honest not like WC or Jayo have a mainstream resume even CLOSE to snoops..

True. If the promotion would be behind it, it would be a good fit for Snoop.