Author Topic: Grammys Tonight...  (Read 2444 times)

the ghost

Re: Grammys Tonight...
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2009, 03:17:32 PM »
Did it go down like this

Chris brown say "Gimme That" to Rihanna for that "Umbrella" and then said "Yo Excuse Me Miss" im gonna "Take You Down" so he slapped her from "Wall to Wall, Rihanna became "Disturbia" said he should go to "Rehab" and chris brown decided to "Run It" and told his driver to "Shut Up & Drive"

yes i was bored enough to do this  ::)

You must ghost write for Game.

ROFL at both

OchoCinco

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »
1. The Four Tops (with Ne-Yo & Jamie Fox)
2. Lil Wayne
3. T.I & JT

those were the 3 best performances; with Paul McCartney as honorable mention. ;)

Wayne winning the rap album was a give, but i was pulling hard for Nas.

Robert Plant winning album of the year was straight fixed bullshit, but whatever; Coldplay got ROBBED. :-X

i agree with the the first two on your list,Neyo and them killed it and i though wayne and robin thicke killed it also and was good wen the dirty dozen and all them started playin, wasnt feelin Ti.I and JTS performance and i thot that was one of the better songs on paper trail. And lol at not listening to Led Zepplelin,shame on you Luna

Hey Ma

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »

awesome song by plant, i think its from that album that won, its the only one i heard but its fuckin awesome

I'm DL'ing the album right now. the gf is a big krauss fan and I'm eager to hear the collaboration.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2009, 03:44:54 PM »
How is it BS for Raisng Sand to win Best Album when that album along with In Rainbows were the most critically acclaimed of 2007.  If anything, give the Grammy's props for not forgetting those two albums since they were released just after the eligibility was over for the previous Grammy's.  And shame on any list that doesn't include Radiohead's 15 Step with the USC Marching Band. 

Jome

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2009, 05:00:47 PM »
Chris Brown looking at nine years

Chris Brown is looking at nine years in prison for allegedly assaulted R&B singer Rihanna Saturday night. TMZ reports he was booked for the more serious crime of making criminal threats instead of just domestic abuse:

Law enforcement sources tell us they typically book a suspect for the most serious crime they can be charged with -- it's then up to the D.A. to file any additional charges.
    Given there were allegedly visible injuries, the crime of making criminal threats is punishable by up to nine years in prison. Domestic abuse is four years.

The police report also cited Chris for assault with a deadly weapon, but TMZ has now confirmed there was no weapon. Like a gentleman, he just used his fists:

Law enforcement sources tell us even though the police report in the Chris Brown arrest refers to assault with a deadly weapon, there was no weapon involved in the alleged attack.
    The police report cites Penal Code Section 245 -- Assault with a Deadly Weapon. However, we're told there was no weapon involved.

So, apparently, Chris Brown decided hitting Rihanna wasn't enough and threatened to kill her. Which probably won't have him dancing for gum commercials or Sesame Street anytime soon. Then again, I did see an episode featuring Dr. Phil, so let's not rule anything out.

UPDATE: Wrigley's has officially suspended their Doublemint gum ad campaign featuring Chris Brown.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »
^lol, what a strange guy! :D

well he is pretty much done if you think about it.

sure he is young & has tons of time left in his life, but i mean he is going to come out like late 20's & non-appealing anymore.

he wont be running the R&B scene when he gets out lol.

but we have seen TI for from life to less than a year, so i wouldnt count Chris Breezy out of only getting 2 months lol. :P

Lunatic

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
lol, Chris Brown ain't goin to no god damn jail and y'all know it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OchoCinco

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2009, 05:30:53 PM »
lol what an idiot, i guess he could always do what t.i did and snitch. Since id say hes lookin at 9, he'll prob get it down to about 5 months ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2009, 05:31:21 PM »
lol, Chris Brown ain't goin to no god damn jail and y'all know it

lol probably not, but he might as well be.

how do you make tons of songs about loving women & treating them right & now you do this to a HUGE name & beautiful girl, Rhianna? lol, hes done.

Ne-Yo is somewhere right now laughing his ass off lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
MAYBE NOT 4 ALBUMS BETTER BUT HIS WAS FAR FROM ANYTHING GOOD OR AWARD WORTHY

Congratulations Wayne...you won an award for your worst album in a category with 4 albums better than yours.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G-Funk

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2009, 05:34:52 PM »
lol R&B artists always get into scandalous shit :laugh:
As Chamillitiary Click said, why beat a beauty like Rihanna?

UPDATE: Wrigley's has officially suspended their Doublemint gum ad campaign featuring Chris Brown.
^
this is probably how he practiced beatin Rihanna.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »
MAYBE NOT 4 ALBUMS BETTER BUT HIS WAS FAR FROM ANYTHING GOOD OR AWARD WORTHY

Congratulations Wayne...you won an award for your worst album in a category with 4 albums better than yours.

actually he is right.

Nas > T.I. > Lupe > Jay-Z > Wayne (my view of there albums).

i enjoyed Wayne's album & can listen to it, but i mean it wasnt as good as the other for in terms of a rap award.

but like somebody else said, its a popularity contest. everyone in that building last night knows Wayne sold the most & has the biggest fan base & probably the biggest fan base watching it. so they probably almost felt obligated to give Wayne the award lol.

lol R&B artists always get into scandalous shit :laugh:
As Chamillitiary Click said, why beat a beauty like Rihanna?

^
this is probably how he practiced beatin Rihanna.

i hate that commercial anyway. :P

Chris Brown had his 15 mintues of fame anyway with "Run It".

Ne-Yo has been runnin shit! 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2009, 05:43:08 PM »
haha i just saw this on the news, this is great news i fucking hate chris brown and now i wont have to see those gay ass doublemint commercials on every goddamm channel

Matty

« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »
lol! what a funny story. and cb aint going to no prison.

maybe he started to get wound up by rhianna's singing? i was ready to slap the bitch the first time i heard 'umbrella' :laugh:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2009, 05:48:09 PM »
HAHA SHE WAS MADE AT HIS HAIRSTYLE
BUT THEN HE CAME BACK WIT, YA HAIR AINT ANY BETTER BITCH!!!

lol! what a funny story. and cb aint going to no prison.

maybe he started to get wound up by rhianna's singing? i was ready to slap the bitch the first time i heard 'umbrella' :laugh:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.