Author Topic: Grammys Tonight...  (Read 2450 times)

Matty

Re: Grammys Tonight...
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »
her hair serves a pratical purpose though to cover up her forehead. im not really hating on the girl, she's just a talentless celebrity bitch with a tight ass.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »
haha ya heard

her hair serves a pratical purpose though to cover up her forehead. im not really hating on the girl, she's just a talentless celebrity bitch with a tight ass.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »
haha getting beat up by chris brown = sad sad day for that man
it was a woman lol

haha fuck thats sad, but i shoula know that chris brown wasnt beatin up no dudes loll
I know Chris wanted 2 beat down his former stepfather for beating his mother.  Shoot, the way Chris was getting paid, he could afford 2 pay a couple of thugs 2 beat the shit out of him.  Shoulda done that & joined them in it instead of beating Riahnna.  Another fuckup :grumpy:

G-Funk

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2009, 08:21:25 AM »
UPDATE: Wrigley's has officially suspended their Doublemint gum ad campaign featuring Chris Brown.

so when is that goin in effect? cuz i saw it last night.

snoop

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »
Congratulations Wayne...you won an award for your worst album in a category with 4 albums better than yours.

Just watched this on dvr...I can't believe Wayne won over TI, Jigga, Lupe, and NAS.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2009, 11:16:11 AM »
Congratulations Wayne...you won an award for your worst album in a category with 4 albums better than yours.

Just watched this on dvr...I can't believe Wayne won over TI, Jigga, Lupe, and NAS.

i cant believe it easily, its just gay how it he did lol.