Author Topic: Big C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation  (Read 1471 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Big C-Style Presents 19th Street LBC Compilation
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2009, 06:14:05 AM »
yeh, the first one was definately better, but the 2nd one was still good.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2009, 06:54:54 AM »
What do you think about that Straight Outta Cali compilation? I think it was good also...although I was sleepy and half-listening. Gonna listen to it right now.

It was good, but nowhere near "19th LBC Street Compilation".
Yeah, true. Wasn't as good.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »
Oh yeah, that's a dope ass compilation, only thang is that I don't got a release copy, & the one I Dl doesn't mention who's on what track.

If someone has lil time for it, just to tell me the featuring for each track, would be greatly appreciated!
 :D

Al Bundy

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:56 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:02 AM »
BIG C-STYLE 8) I made a thread about this a year ago basically saying the same shit and wondering where I could get a copy of this. Eventually found it on amazon and I havent taken it out of my car since.
i took my fav tracks from this and str8 outta cali and madei them one Mega cd haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ktothac

• 'G'
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 11:16:48 AM by ktothac »

Luigi Vercotti

• Lil Geezy
  • High Class
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
True Classic. High Class Gangsta Rap!
I decided to open a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with international cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts -- that was right out, I deny that completely.

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
  • HE IS I & I AM HIM........
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:11 AM »
True Classic. High Class Gangsta Rap!
Dig that... yea that was the dayz.. we had fun doin that project, that's still my favorite album till today.... my nigga Crooked I been one a tha tightest Mc'c since then..... but look 4 that nigga coke loc.. he aint no joke either...lol......

http://myspace.com/thelowlifeking

much love to my big homie Big C-Style........
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:52:55 PM by Coke Loc »
THE LOWLIFE KING

Okka

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
Dig that... yea that was the dayz.. we had fun doin that project, that's still my favorite album till today.... my nigga Crooked I been one a tha tightest Mc'c since then..... but look 4 that nigga coke loc.. he aint no joke either...lol......much love to my big homie Big C-Style........

What happened to that album you (Lowlifes) was supposed to be droppin years ago?

hobomotel

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »
This album is a classic. Flossin is my favourite track from it.

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 12:49:20 PM »
Dig that... yea that was the dayz.. we had fun doin that project, that's still my favorite album till today.... my nigga Crooked I been one a tha tightest Mc'c since then..... but look 4 that nigga coke loc.. he aint no joke either...lol......much love to my big homie Big C-Style........

What happened to that album you (Lowlifes) was supposed to be droppin years ago?

It's in the vault.... bout 4 or 5 of em' as a matter of fact,  lol.. we just put together this " Leaders of the New School project with Bad Ass, so be on the look out for that.....

we have some big thangs in the works...
THE LOWLIFE KING

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 12:53:36 PM »
Who got "Straight Outta Cali"? I had that WAY back and can't find it anymore...

Soopahigh

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

It's in the vault.... bout 4 or 5 of em' as a matter of fact,  lol.. we just put together this " Leaders of the New School project with Bad Ass, so be on the look out for that.....

we have some big thangs in the works...

When is it coming out ? what happend to the albums you have in the vaults ? Any chance of releasing them ?

Coke Loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 07:03:16 PM »
Soon..... first were about to drop this leaders of the new school album, I put together the" LowLife " underground tape, but I don't think yall ready for that yet.....
THE LOWLIFE KING

acgrundy

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »
damn, coco loc...I been a fan of da low lifes for years...ever since 98...man I been waiting on an album from you guys for too long.  I remember hearing back in 2004 an interview and you guys saying you have like 10 albums in the vaults.  Damn you need to release that shit...