Author Topic: Quite possibly the worst week of my life  (Read 351 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Quite possibly the worst week of my life
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 06:15:05 PM »
I was there 4 months.fucking pricks'I quit my other job to take this one

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
Things were going great for me.I just got a beautful new place,new gf,love my job.Then a few days ago the company I work for laid off half the workforce due to the economy.A few nights later my gf and I are walking down the street and see her ex who also used to be a friend of mine until we fell out.so I figured it was time to knuckle up but no he just walked with us everything was cool.so my girl and I go back to her place get drunk on crown royal and I pass the fuck out.Until 7 in the morning when that coward broke into her place and started punching me in the face.horrible wake up call.then he ran out and I was still naked and shit by the time I got some clothes on he's gone.then one day later I get the flu.now I have to go for interviews with a bruised up cheek and looking like shit because I'm sick.luckily he was a bitch a barley did anything except some bruises.I'm going to smash that kid when I see him.he isn't even small he's about 6 3 240 and I'm only about 5 8 190.maybe ill post some pics after I beat his ass for being a coward.shit it was all good just a week ago

Damn I thought my week was bad. I ain't got shit to be complaining about. Hang in their bro, he will def get his even if you don't meet up with him.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
dont worry dawg payback's a BITCH

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:39 AM »
Sht aint 2 bad u aint dead.