Author Topic: One more thing to say  (Read 704 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: One more thing to say
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
You a funny nigga. So why don't you just stop fuckin' replyin' becuz you is fuckin' redundant. Since you the one steady postin' and ain't sayin' shit.

the only nigga thats funny is you. redundant WOW nice those are some big words.  just hush nigga. why dont you go out. when eye was 16 - 17 -18 eye was out and about. lame ass nigga sitting up at home aint got shit to do.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look who's talkin', speak 4 ya self nigga.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: One more thing to say
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »
You a funny nigga. So why don't you just stop fuckin' replyin' becuz you is fuckin' redundant. Since you the one steady postin' and ain't sayin' shit.

the only nigga thats funny is you. redundant WOW nice those are some big words.  just hush nigga. why dont you go out. when eye was 16 - 17 -18 eye was out and about. lame ass nigga sitting up at home aint got shit to do.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look who's talkin', speak 4 ya self nigga.
Alright end of discussion. and all eye got to say is. your the dumbest nigga on here. you cant comprehend shit. clearly you said that the majority are Blacks are dumb but since your too stupid, you dont even realize you said it. your a lame nigga, who aint got shit to do on a friday. because no bitches want to fuck with your lame as. go sit in a corner and listen to corny ass papoose

Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?
Well life is hard, hug me, don't reject me
- Nas
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac