Author Topic: This is what you get when you support saddam  (Read 312 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
This is what you get when you support saddam
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:44:10 AM »
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/eee_1231435502"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/eee_1231435502" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This is what you get when you support saddam
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »
Ok for those who didnt get it......its Iran's navy destroying a US ship in the Persian Gulf during Iraq-Iran war (80-88)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »
Ok for those who didnt get it......its Iran's navy destroying a US ship in the Persian Gulf during Iraq-Iran war (80-88)

You realize the US also supported Iran during that war too, right?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 10:57:51 PM »

:o

where do u get that from? US  was behind saddam, they gave him weapons to kill Iranians...

you forgot this pic below?  rumsfeld shaking saddam's hand

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

:o

where do u get that from? US  was behind saddam, they gave him weapons to kill Iranians...

you forgot this pic below?  rumsfeld shaking saddam's hand

Hmm...I guess I'm mistaken on this one. I can't find anything on the net about it but I could have sworn I heard this in a couple history classes I took. I must be thinking of the US funding Iraq, the Taliban, and the Mujahideen. My mistake.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »

Yeah you are mistaken on this one amigo but the one thing I will add is that saddam was certainly using chemical weapons but so to were the iranians, nothing is ever one sided or black and white, both sides engaging in war crimes, but that's what it is, aint nothing moral or ethical going on during war.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »
yeah Iran was definitely alone on this one. its funny Iran almost took over into Iraq while the US had their back. Iran actually went over Iraq's border eventually. My Uncle was a general during that war....it was some fucked up shit.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 10:12:43 PM »

Hmm...I guess I'm mistaken on this one. I can't find anything on the net about it but I could have sworn I heard this in a couple history classes I took. I must be thinking of the US funding Iraq, the Taliban, and the Mujahideen. My mistake.

yea that was before the 1979 revolution

US backed the shah....then when the revolution came, they didnt back him up, hence the change in revolution....then when the new regime came ALL the old experience military leaders of Iran either fleed, killed themselves or were killed by the new regime.......so thats why saddam (and the rest of the world i guess) thought it was the perfect time to attack Iran cuz they thought the military was weak and they had no experienced generals or anything

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 01:25:49 AM »

yea that was before the 1979 revolution

US backed the shah....then when the revolution came, they didnt back him up, hence the change in revolution....then when the new regime came ALL the old experience military leaders of Iran either fleed, killed themselves or were killed by the new regime.......so thats why saddam (and the rest of the world i guess) thought it was the perfect time to attack Iran cuz they thought the military was weak and they had no experienced generals or anything

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up. I knew I couldn't be just making up memories of the US supporting Iran! lol. Thats where the confusion came in.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 08:51:29 AM »
Ha ha
Bullets aint got no names

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
iran contra?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll