Author Topic: Wake Up! Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati  (Read 401 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Wake Up! Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:22:22 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hS_paLwaflM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hS_paLwaflM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lsltxgrr_o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0lsltxgrr_o&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AvzpXyV3ImE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AvzpXyV3ImE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKQGQZkE2t8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dKQGQZkE2t8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wake Up! Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »
What is really sad is that people understand that presidents run fuck all and yet you choose to display a willful ignorance and instead turn what is a very real and serious issue into some kind of joke. So you handpick some meaningless videos which depict the NWO with wrestling which in turn makes the very notion of a new global order seem like theatre, when in fact Kissinger has said and I quote" Obama is the man to deliver us into a new world order" Gordon Brown has said we need a new global order, after September 11 Gary Hart said this represents a chance to establish a new world order. We are seeing what this new world order consists of, creating a fixed ideology on "tha banking crisis" to create a new global central bank and the centralisation of currency's into literally a handful of regional ones. In addition to this, it is being spearheaded by the war on terror" and "fighting climate change". The head of the CFR has said that in order to fight terrorism, we need to do away with the notion of national sovereignty but again it's a conspiracy theory even when they say it i suppose  ::). This base level type of propoganda bullshit only works on those whose minds have completely and utterly shutdown so why do you engage in such willful denial?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 10:56:31 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »
What is really sad is that people understand that presidents run fuck all and yet you choose to display a willful ignorance and instead turn what is a very real and serious issue into some kind of joke. So you handpick some meaningless videos which depict the NWO with wrestling which in turn makes the very notion of a new global order seem like theatre, when in fact Kissinger has said and I quote" Obama is the man to deliver us into a new world order" Gordon Brown has said we need a new global order, after September 11 Gary Hart said this represents a chance to establish a new world order. We are seeing what this new world order consists of, creating a fixed ideology on "tha banking crisis" to create a new global central bank and the centralisation of currency's into literally a handful of regional ones. In addition to this, it is being spearheaded by the war on terror" and "fighting climate change". The head of the CFR has said that in order to fight terrorism, we need to do away with the notion of national sovereignty but again it's a conspiracy theory even when they say it i suppose  ::). This base level type of propoganda bullshit only works on those whose minds have completely and utterly shutdown so why do you engage in such willful denial?

WOW did that go over your head. If you actually watch the 3rd video, it was showing exactly the World Government you claim Obama wants, with him, in Germany, saying, and I quote "Partnership and Cooperation among nations is not a choice"

This is the difference between Liberals and Conservatives. When we have a political point, we love to turn it into a joke, satire, you know, John Stewart, Obama Girl, hell we make fun of ourselves. Conservatives, not Republicans, don't know how to do that. They think that by making fun of something, you lessen it's value. This is not true, satire, and other videos like the ones I posted are for those that get it, that get the joke, that are on to the joke, and realize the genius in something.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 11:33:14 AM »
I saw that but it was fear mongering meaningless bullshit because it interspersed Nazi Germany with WCW as it was then. So I really am not sure if this is meant to be satire with a point or just mocking the idea, the real present agenda with stupid meaningless images to.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:35:29 AM by virtuoso »

Rugged Monk

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 01:59:43 AM »
The Illuminati (government) people are not necessarily all bad people....like in anything theres good and bad, positives and negatives, hopes and fears...

Alot of what is being done I see as a move in the right direction towards a potentially great future for the whole world. It is all very abstract and its like a big puzzle that spans the globe with each piece slowly being worked on and drawn closer together little by little. It may take a hundred more years. Theres no rush.

On the otherhand I am with virtuoso on all the criticisms and horror I see taking place in the grain of this agenda, as in any time of our history we must remain vigilante and critical of our own creations. Only with honesty towards ourselves may we attain the perfection of which we seek. Technology and our creations were made to serve us not vice versa.

Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "
-Genesis 3:22

I welcome this New World Government shit, I accept chips stacked sick but not them micro kids...
-Sick Jacken, '2012'.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:17:26 AM by Rugged Monk-Shaolin illuminati Click »

Hey Ma

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 12:05:26 PM »
Mdogg I think the concept of "illuminati" and "new world order" goes over your head.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »
Mdogg I think the concept of "illuminati" and "new world order" goes over your head.

???

Are you for reals? Dog, if we ever meet in person, I'd debate circles around you on these topics. Just because you read a couple of conspiracy sights, and though, OMG, that's happening now, doesn't make you an expert. It's like anyone who truly thinks that the Skulls and Bones are running shit, they are just frat boys compared to the whole grand scale of things. What we have is arguably the biggest tool for a World Government in Barack Obama, the problem is that he sounds like and isolationist at times with his views on trade and Obama's more focused at home and getting Americans into service and building community.

Here's what's funny, I started reading up on all this shit in 2002, of course then I swear up and down George Bush was the one to usher all this in. The only reason I even started thinking about it was that I have a friend who was a DJ, and he was an Indian who went by the name DJ Illuminati. It wasn't a conspiracy for his name reference, rather it had more to do with Indian culture and the Enlightenment. So like anyone else who discovers something new, I Googled Illuminati, and got all this shit about conspiracies and what not, kind of what you guys all preach. Now, after 7 years, I think it's the the biggest sack of shit. There might be some of the most powerful men out there who meet and conspire on ways to govern, and all these people control markets and what not. But to say a World government is coming is just bullshit. No one government can control 6 billion plus people. There is no way a recognized currency will ever hold credibility in the world, and the people who truly benefit if we could ever pull off a world government is the 3rd world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 04:24:29 AM »

???

Are you for reals? Dog, if we ever meet in person, I'd debate circles around you on these topics. Just because you read a couple of conspiracy sights, and though, OMG, that's happening now, doesn't make you an expert. It's like anyone who truly thinks that the Skulls and Bones are running shit, they are just frat boys compared to the whole grand scale of things. What we have is arguably the biggest tool for a World Government in Barack Obama, the problem is that he sounds like and isolationist at times with his views on trade and Obama's more focused at home and getting Americans into service and building community.

An isolationist! lol he is signalling that Pakistan will be a coming frontier, he is expanding the war effort in Afghanistan, he is now changing his rhetoric on Iraq to the same tune as the Bush administration. You have just attempted to redefine the meaning of a word and fallen fall on your face. Now, as for the notion that world government isn't already here, you are just denying reality, the only thing that separates the world from the full implementation of world government, is a few vestiges of sovereign power and slowly but surely that is being eroded. The introduction of a new global central bank, the world carbon tax, the compulsory id databases springing up all over the western world are symptoms of this. Your denial of reality is not actually staggering in the least as there are many that want to "believe" but Obama was not put into power by accident, it doesn't organically occur that 10% of the trilateral commission are members of his administration, there is nothing organic about the western media hailing this man as if he was some kind of messiah.

All of this is being orchestrated, the difference now is rather than decrying the rhetoric about terrorism, you now embrace it, rather than being pissed about the patriot act, you now accept it. Furthermore any more terror attacks, whether they are staged or not, will lead to more passionately accepting whatever the agenda that emerges from it is. As for the notion that the third world would benefit from this, bullshit! have you not read memorandum http://burningbabylon.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/state-department-memorandum-200-population-control-and-food-as-a-weapon/.
You see that is what I don't understand about your senseless response, you have already had your pension destroyed, already sealed massive rises in inflation, are about to see massive increases in taxes and bureaucracy a massive fall in the standard of living as a result of what the banks have engineered and yet you say it's bullshit that an elite few are running the show with a predetermined purpose. One day you will wake up, although it sounds like you have simply read some random rhetoric from various sites instead of really reading into the issues, using your own logic and gaining a knowledge of what is going on. Now it does not take a genius to see that when the banks keep the tax payers money, they are CAUSING a worsening situation, they WANT a worsening situation and they are the same people who are then providing the solutions.  Furthermore I have posted an article from bloomberg which details that within the new stimulus package it details the need to restrict medical care to people who do not provide an economic benefit, to take away doctors autonomy, to ensure the state has an iron like grip on the health care. It has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to improve your life.

Now as for my Australian friend, I agree that new horizons can bring new promise, but new promise does not come in the form of centralised control, in the almost religious like worshipping of any individuals, certainly not in wars and definitely not in giving the banks yet more power. There are so many exciting technologies, the internet has provided such a fresh course of direction for communication and knowledge that indeed it's not like all technology is bad but it's in which direction it will go that is the problem. From the actions of the global bodies both now and throughout the decades, the answer to that one lies in anything but positive.

Here's what's funny, I started reading up on all this shit in 2002, of course then I swear up and down George Bush was the one to usher all this in. The only reason I even started thinking about it was that I have a friend who was a DJ, and he was an Indian who went by the name DJ Illuminati. It wasn't a conspiracy for his name reference, rather it had more to do with Indian culture and the Enlightenment. So like anyone else who discovers something new, I Googled Illuminati, and got all this shit about conspiracies and what not, kind of what you guys all preach. Now, after 7 years, I think it's the the biggest sack of shit. There might be some of the most powerful men out there who meet and conspire on ways to govern, and all these people control markets and what not. But to say a World government is coming is just bullshit. No one government can control 6 billion plus people. There is no way a recognized currency will ever hold credibility in the world, and the people who truly benefit if we could ever pull off a world government is the 3rd world.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 06:55:52 AM »
George Bush : CWalker
 as
Obama : M Dogg

You're a fucking idiot making such generalized statements like "conservatives don't know how to poke fun at themselves".  I've actually determined that you must inherently be racist.  All of the insanely disgusting shit that Bush endorsed - you now agree with because the guy doing it has a tan.  You're a clown bro.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
George Bush : CWalker
 as
Obama : M Dogg

You're a fucking idiot making such generalized statements like "conservatives don't know how to poke fun at themselves".  I've actually determined that you must inherently be racist.  All of the insanely disgusting shit that Bush endorsed - you now agree with because the guy doing it has a tan.  You're a clown bro.

How the fuck did am I an idiot. How do I agree with Bush because Obama did it. Obama is pulling out of Iraq, he has things we judge him on, his saying it himself. Do we have jobs, is Gitmo close, are we getting out of Iraq, are we getting Bin Laden, these are things that I and every single American wants, and these are things that Bush did not ever try to deliver. You are reaching trying to endorse a person who is not going to ever be in the ballot, you have not back up person and if this was 2000 you'd claim that only Ralph Nader could save us. You're a clown homie.

An isolationist! lol he is signalling that Pakistan will be a coming frontier, he is expanding the war effort in Afghanistan, he is now changing his rhetoric on Iraq to the same tune as the Bush administration. You have just attempted to redefine the meaning of a word and fallen fall on your face. Now, as for the notion that world government isn't already here, you are just denying reality, the only thing that separates the world from the full implementation of world government, is a few vestiges of sovereign power and slowly but surely that is being eroded. The introduction of a new global central bank, the world carbon tax, the compulsory id databases springing up all over the western world are symptoms of this. Your denial of reality is not actually staggering in the least as there are many that want to "believe" but Obama was not put into power by accident, it doesn't organically occur that 10% of the trilateral commission are members of his administration, there is nothing organic about the western media hailing this man as if he was some kind of messiah.

All of this is being orchestrated, the difference now is rather than decrying the rhetoric about terrorism, you now embrace it, rather than being pissed about the patriot act, you now accept it. Furthermore any more terror attacks, whether they are staged or not, will lead to more passionately accepting whatever the agenda that emerges from it is. As for the notion that the third world would benefit from this, bullshit! have you not read memorandum http://burningbabylon.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/state-department-memorandum-200-population-control-and-food-as-a-weapon/.
You see that is what I don't understand about your senseless response, you have already had your pension destroyed, already sealed massive rises in inflation, are about to see massive increases in taxes and bureaucracy a massive fall in the standard of living as a result of what the banks have engineered and yet you say it's bullshit that an elite few are running the show with a predetermined purpose. One day you will wake up, although it sounds like you have simply read some random rhetoric from various sites instead of really reading into the issues, using your own logic and gaining a knowledge of what is going on. Now it does not take a genius to see that when the banks keep the tax payers money, they are CAUSING a worsening situation, they WANT a worsening situation and they are the same people who are then providing the solutions.  Furthermore I have posted an article from bloomberg which details that within the new stimulus package it details the need to restrict medical care to people who do not provide an economic benefit, to take away doctors autonomy, to ensure the state has an iron like grip on the health care. It has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to improve your life.

Now as for my Australian friend, I agree that new horizons can bring new promise, but new promise does not come in the form of centralised control, in the almost religious like worshipping of any individuals, certainly not in wars and definitely not in giving the banks yet more power. There are so many exciting technologies, the internet has provided such a fresh course of direction for communication and knowledge that indeed it's not like all technology is bad but it's in which direction it will go that is the problem. From the actions of the global bodies both now and throughout the decades, the answer to that one lies in anything but positive.

WTF are you smoking, as of yesterday his talking about troops getting out of Iraq. Now as for the banks and inflation. This is a problem that's happening way before Barack was even a US Senator. We have been on the fast track to Great Depression since 1999. We have had a situation like in the 1920 were American has seen great financial growth, but at the same time Americans have been spending more than what they were making, we de-regulated the banks and people got richer, people bought homes they could not afford and we put ourselves in a situation that a Great Depression is not just coming, It's fucking here. Now being someone who studies history, someone who looks at the past to see what I think we should do now, I studied FDR, I read books on him, and I think we need us an FDR. You are on the different side, were as I'm on the left side, and I truly believe that Obama's approach is the best one. In the last 13 months, we have lost 3 million jobs. People around the country are suffering. Since I manage, I personally have to deal with my workers and myself getting hours cut, yet we are expected to do the same work, the same great job in less time and less help. I personally am losing $200 a paycheck, which is $5200 a year. People losing hours/jobs actually causes deflation. Now when this all gets back on track, we will have inflation so bad that the inflation of the 70's will look like a drop in the bucket. But until then we have more important issues, we have to change the way our country is ran. It's time to enter the 21st Century. We need to upgrade homes, put people to work and restructure this country.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 08:33:18 AM »
Wtf, under Bush's plans the troops were going to slowly pull out of Iraq! they are not pulling out totally so wtf are you talking about. Stop with this delusional bs, the troops are slowly pulling out some of those troops will be used to bolster the presence in Afghanistan!, so much for isolationism. He is never going to pull out the troop presence from Iraq either, it seems you like to ignore or pretend this part isn't so, but those bases are already established. You can call yourself a leftist, you can call me a right winger, whatever, but fact is still fact and actually, many right wingers support wars and many leftists don't, so go figure.

Also I NEVER suggested that Obama was responsible for the banking crisis however what I am pointing out is that prior to the much hyped bailout, the central bank had given trillions to the banks, that liquidity was being kept by the banks though and so everyone knew what would happen when the public hype surrounding bank bailout kicked in, they would do the same thing and yet Obama supported the bank bail outs. He is the guy supporting the stimulus package, it's not designed to help! they have their own designs. Oh and please don't repeat the mantra of conspiracy theorist, nope it's conspiring to rob the americans and the west blind with the complicit help of the politicians/figureheads.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 08:43:14 AM by virtuoso »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »

Wtf, under Bush's plans the troops were going to slowly pull out of Iraq! they are not pulling out totally so wtf are you talking about. Stop with this delusional bs, the troops are slowly pulling out some of those troops will be used to bolster the presence in Afghanistan!, so much for isolationism. He is never going to pull out the troop presence from Iraq either, it seems you like to ignore or pretend this part isn't so, but those bases are already established. You can call yourself a leftist, you can call me a right winger, whatever, but fact is still fact and actually, many right wingers support wars and many leftists don't, so go figure.

War has not wing or label. Left and Right are based of taxes and only taxes. Everything else is a moral choice. I'm a leftist but I'm a pro-life Catholic. So labels really mean shit. Just talk that people use so I use it too.

Now for Iraq, the only reason Bush wanted to pull out slowly was because Obama was going to win and Iraq wants us out. So Bush, who's leadership sucked, caved to the public and set up the slow with draw. Don't try to twist history for yourself. Bush was talking about being in Iraq for many years, he wanted us to be in there for a long time and has said as much. It was pressure for Obama's support and Iraq it's self that Bush had to change his strategy.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:36 AM »
On the contrary I am not twisting history "experts" predict 8-10 year stay in Iraq. However that AGAIN ignores the established bases, they didn't establish more than half a dozen bases to pull them down within a decade!. However when you hear a short stay in Iraq it makes it sound reassuring and in addition, in 10 years time you won't give a fuck if they are still in Iraq, that's the whole point!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »
On the contrary I am not twisting history "experts" predict 8-10 year stay in Iraq. However that AGAIN ignores the established bases, they didn't establish more than half a dozen bases to pull them down within a decade!. However when you hear a short stay in Iraq it makes it sound reassuring and in addition, in 10 years time you won't give a fuck if they are still in Iraq, that's the whole point!

Since when was George Bush an expert???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 08:53:12 AM »

Lol Bush never was an expert, he didn't devise the plan to go into Iraq, he didn't devise any kind of blueprint, he just stumbled and mumbled and played golf a lot.