Author Topic: Wake Up! Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati  (Read 398 times)

Matty

Re: Wake Up! Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 09:05:32 AM »
"We need to upgrade homes"

lol. america needs to start exporting some shit!!! and where's the money gonna come from to build all this new infrasturcture and 'stimulus' spending?

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »
Mdogg I think the concept of "illuminati" and "new world order" goes over your head.

???

Are you for reals? Dog, if we ever meet in person, I'd debate circles around you on these topics. Just because you read a couple of conspiracy sights, and though, OMG, that's happening now, doesn't make you an expert. It's like anyone who truly thinks that the Skulls and Bones are running shit, they are just frat boys compared to the whole grand scale of things. What we have is arguably the biggest tool for a World Government in Barack Obama, the problem is that he sounds like and isolationist at times with his views on trade and Obama's more focused at home and getting Americans into service and building community.

Here's what's funny, I started reading up on all this shit in 2002, of course then I swear up and down George Bush was the one to usher all this in. The only reason I even started thinking about it was that I have a friend who was a DJ, and he was an Indian who went by the name DJ Illuminati. It wasn't a conspiracy for his name reference, rather it had more to do with Indian culture and the Enlightenment. So like anyone else who discovers something new, I Googled Illuminati, and got all this shit about conspiracies and what not, kind of what you guys all preach. Now, after 7 years, I think it's the the biggest sack of shit. There might be some of the most powerful men out there who meet and conspire on ways to govern, and all these people control markets and what not. But to say a World government is coming is just bullshit. No one government can control 6 billion plus people. There is no way a recognized currency will ever hold credibility in the world, and the people who truly benefit if we could ever pull off a world government is the 3rd world.

brevity is the soul of wit.

lol. I was right. "Illuminatus" - enlightened one. "Illuminati" - group of enlightened ones. the connotations of that being a government conspiracy - not on the same level. I like how gassed you are with long rants, despite such limited comprehension.

douchebag     

An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 12:41:13 PM »
Mdogg I think the concept of "illuminati" and "new world order" goes over your head.

???

Are you for reals? Dog, if we ever meet in person, I'd debate circles around you on these topics. Just because you read a couple of conspiracy sights, and though, OMG, that's happening now, doesn't make you an expert. It's like anyone who truly thinks that the Skulls and Bones are running shit, they are just frat boys compared to the whole grand scale of things. What we have is arguably the biggest tool for a World Government in Barack Obama, the problem is that he sounds like and isolationist at times with his views on trade and Obama's more focused at home and getting Americans into service and building community.

Here's what's funny, I started reading up on all this shit in 2002, of course then I swear up and down George Bush was the one to usher all this in. The only reason I even started thinking about it was that I have a friend who was a DJ, and he was an Indian who went by the name DJ Illuminati. It wasn't a conspiracy for his name reference, rather it had more to do with Indian culture and the Enlightenment. So like anyone else who discovers something new, I Googled Illuminati, and got all this shit about conspiracies and what not, kind of what you guys all preach. Now, after 7 years, I think it's the the biggest sack of shit. There might be some of the most powerful men out there who meet and conspire on ways to govern, and all these people control markets and what not. But to say a World government is coming is just bullshit. No one government can control 6 billion plus people. There is no way a recognized currency will ever hold credibility in the world, and the people who truly benefit if we could ever pull off a world government is the 3rd world.

brevity is the soul of wit.

lol. I was right. "Illuminatus" - enlightened one. "Illuminati" - group of enlightened ones. the connotations of that being a government conspiracy - not on the same level. I like how gassed you are with long rants, despite such limited comprehension.

douchebag     

An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.

You just Google that? OMG!!! Get out of here. As I said, I had a friend who used the name, his Indian and it's an Indian concept.

I digress, read some books and check different text before coming at me.  ::)

"We need to upgrade homes"

lol. america needs to start exporting some shit!!! and where's the money gonna come from to build all this new infrasturcture and 'stimulus' spending?

I agree, but if we don't get money to companies then they will have no money to build. It's basically FDR's strategy, get money into peoples hands and provide jobs and then lead the country to growth. We have a model of how to get out of this situation. Check out FDR and the New Deal, and you can see it first hand.

Lol Bush never was an expert, he didn't devise the plan to go into Iraq, he didn't devise any kind of blueprint, he just stumbled and mumbled and played golf a lot.

Although his staff was pushing to stay in Iraq all the way up until the last few months.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
it's hard to say anything for certain about the 1930's but from what i understand the new deal roosevolt helped to prolong the depression. a guy called thomas woods has a lot of interesting stuff to say on this period including the slightly earlier depression, from which a painful but very swift and effective recovery was made. according to this viewpoint it was because of government not getting in the way that the recovery was so strong. his reading of history makes a hell of a lot of sense, especially when you consider all people who have been incorrect about the current situation.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »
it's hard to say anything for certain about the 1930's but from what i understand the new deal roosevolt helped to prolong the depression. a guy called thomas woods has a lot of interesting stuff to say on this period including the slightly earlier depression, from which a painful but very swift and effective recovery was made. according to this viewpoint it was because of government not getting in the way that the recovery was so strong. his reading of history makes a hell of a lot of sense, especially when you consider all people who have been incorrect about the current situation.

You are talking about a Conservative talking head who mainly writes on the Catholic church who calls himself a conservative. Give me the earlier Depression before saying some stuff. The Depression of the 1890's was not even close to the level of the 1920's. We did nothing when the market crashed in 1929, hell the marker got better in 1930, but by 1932 our country was hurting by inaction. We had growth bubbles, just like the 1920's we had credit bubbles, the 90's had tech bubbles and now we have housing bubbles. It's going to get worst, but what got us out of the 1930's Depression was jobs, and right now we lost 3 million jobs in 13 months. Maybe you ain't feeling it, but I'll have more time on my hands to update you on reality now that my hours are cut.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »
reality? subjective and pointless to debate back and forth. is that a cop-out? i fully appreciate all points of view though.

we will see how this plays out :)

Rugged Monk

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 11:13:01 PM »
Now as for my Australian friend, I agree that new horizons can bring new promise, but new promise does not come in the form of centralised control, in the almost religious like worshipping of any individuals, certainly not in wars and definitely not in giving the banks yet more power. There are so many exciting technologies, the internet has provided such a fresh course of direction for communication and knowledge that indeed it's not like all technology is bad but it's in which direction it will go that is the problem. From the actions of the global bodies both now and throughout the decades, the answer to that one lies in anything but positive.

I don't think the aim is utter totalitarian control of the entire globe and the populace from a central point like the nightmare Orwell scenario, but of course that is what we should guard against.

I see the 'NWO' simply as a push for a new era of consensus and co-operation among independent nations linked via a global market. The furthurement of global values and legal norms and UN treaties that are adequately enforceable by co-operative member nations. Of course Bush botched it tho with his undermining of the UN. I liked Bush Snr's idea of 'NWO' better.

The centralization of the world economy around the US dollar and the Federal Reserve I don't have a problem with. Its actually an excellent system where money like magic can actually be used to build and destroy.

Tying it down to gold would suck, nothing could ever be done, people would not be masters of their destiny.

Whatever system of power, the most important thing is the cultivation of enlightened/illuminated humanbeings because whether or not our systems and creations have diabolical power or not, it will only be wieded accordingly in the hands of those with well tempered hearts and minds.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 05:40:17 AM »

The centralisation of money and the creating out of nothing is used to undermine and keep down 99.9% of the population while a relative few can control all of the resources, all the means of production and with it all of the people.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 07:31:37 AM »
My bad for getting personal and shit MDogg...Having said that, there is no way Barack Obama would be Prez if he didn't play ball with the same corporate scum as Bush.  Yes, he's obviously more intelligent than Bush but that just makes him more dangerous.  You really think him signing off on closing Gitmo was done as a humanitarian effort?  Fuck no, that was a media play so they could paint him as sympathetic, but the reality is at least we knew about Gitmo, at least it was being discussed and scrutinized.  Now that is gone, and best believe there are other prisons camps that we don't know about, and who knows what goes on.

Obama is controlled by the same people who controlled Bush.  They are both leading people down the wrong road.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 08:47:30 AM »
some people i know who are Free Masons got word that Obama was a Free Mason, but who knows.....

Illuminati is very real, its just people don't know much about them, some of the things you read you're meant to think is the truth, just like a lot of things with free masons.

Forget Bush, you'd be surprised how much David Rockefeller and his partners are running shit.

dexter

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:31 AM »
his mother ???

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!! BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!! GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!! 911 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: