Author Topic: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?  (Read 2233 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 09:53:10 PM »
slap that bitch (my defense would be that i was listenin to missy elliots "SLAP")
HO!

dude wtf i keep hearin "RI RI" gave chris brown herpes ???? thats fucked up.. what would yall do if a bitch did that to you ?? imagine u wit her, she cheats on you with some dude.. and u hit that shit raw thinkin thats yo woman and u get herpes

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »
id fuck her till detox drops(part 2)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Elano

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »
TMZ has obtained photos of Chris Brown's rented Lamborghini at the police impound yesterday -- and it appears to have been dusted for fingerprints.

We're told the black dirt all over the car is residue from when the cops searched it for fingerprints. Brown reportedly abandoned the Lamborghini after his alleged altercation with Rihanna on Sunday morning.

Brown should a fuckin homeless

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »
TMZ has obtained photos of Chris Brown's rented Lamborghini at the police impound yesterday -- and it appears to have been dusted for fingerprints.

We're told the black dirt all over the car is residue from when the cops searched it for fingerprints. Brown reportedly abandoned the Lamborghini after his alleged altercation with Rihanna on Sunday morning.

Brown should a fuckin homeless

if they dust it for dumbness they will find alot of evidence.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 12:53:22 AM »
lol

Rick McCrank

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 01:59:20 AM »
I'd be assaulting that pussy instead in my drop top on the way to the award show if I were him

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 03:13:13 AM »
For assaulting Rihanna and all the bullshit songs he has done, I hope he'll be sent to prison where he'll be raped by men three times a day.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 03:29:12 AM »
For assaulting Rihanna and all the bullshit songs he has done, I hope he'll be sent to prison where he'll be raped by men three times a day.

lock them both with charges of making disgusting music.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 03:56:33 AM »
TMZ also reported that Rihanna initially refused treatment at the scene, but allowed police to take photos of her injuries before being transported to the hospital. The Los Angeles Police Department, citing rules to protect the victims of domestic violence, would not confirm that Rihanna was the victim in the case, but she has been named by a number of media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times, which broke with its editorial policy because of what it described as the high-profile nature of the case, according to HuffingtonPost.com.

Los Angeles police would not confirm to MTV News where the victim was taken for treatment, but Radar Online reported that an unnamed eyewitness saw Rihanna being treated for injuries at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Sunday.

"Rihanna was brought through the back entrance on a gurney, flanked by two LAPD officers," the source said. "It was impossible to know it was her at first because when they wheeled her past me, she had the hood on her fuchsia-colored sweatshirt tightly drawn round her face and she was wearing big brown sunglasses. ... I knew the person was famous because of all the attention she was being given by security and medical staff."

The witness said the curtain was not drawn the entire time and they were able to confirm that it was Rihanna and that she was interviewed by police for nearly an hour. "Rihanna was clearly very upset by what had happened and I could hear her screaming," the eyewitness said. "Rihanna was trying to get her point across about something; she sounded like she was crying as she tried to get to put her point across."

Brown reportedly fled the scene of the incident on foot with the keys to the rented silver Lamborghini the couple was driving in following the alleged attack, leaving Rihanna "beaten really badly and hysterical" by the side of the road, a source told E! Online.

Now i know why he abandoned the car.......the lamborghini was rented! :D

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 04:01:55 AM »

lock them both with charges of making disgusting music.
Well, you're kind of right on that one.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 04:50:56 AM »
I'd let Rihanna give me herpes.

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 05:03:32 AM »
what do you think of this picture? Ivan is catching a lot of flak over at Hip Hop is Read for this:

Disclaimer: In no way does es-jay condone the beating of women.

Elano

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »
^
nice red cross

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 05:08:20 AM »
i think i want to remember her like this:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!