Author Topic: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?  (Read 2232 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »

2 last things 2 say on this.  I bet Chris's older sister won't get him mad anymore.  And if Chris wants 2 get back a bit of respectability, look up this 1 song from the past that Alvin[of the chipmunks] did on a episode.  I'm Sorry.  Say other stuff like you don't have to come back to him & he doesn't deserve her.  Make his own version.  He lost a lotta fans on this & Rihanna gained a lotta fans also. 
hahaha

daniels_co

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

2 last things 2 say on this.  I bet Chris's older sister won't get him mad anymore.  And if Chris wants 2 get back a bit of respectability, look up this 1 song from the past that Alvin[of the chipmunks] did on a episode.  I'm Sorry.  Say other stuff like you don't have to come back to him & he doesn't deserve her.  Make his own version.  He lost a lotta fans on this & Rihanna gained a lotta fans also. 

i couldnt be more agree with u...

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 11:36:16 PM »
Jay aint too happy about it all :

http://www.wonderwall.com/music/chris-brown-has-99-problems-and-jay-z-is-one-1510218.story/?gt1=28135

Haha sayin he messed with the wrong crew  :D

Elano

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2009, 12:26:10 AM »
 According to Us Weekly, Jay Z is enraged. "He hit the roof," says a source close to the rapper. "Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."

LMAO. A walkin dead man? Please fuck off with this bullshit

Elano

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 02:12:43 AM »
TROUBLE CONTINUES TO LOOMS FOR CHRIS BROWN

It looks like Chris Brown and Rihanna were having an argument right after the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party. When, Rihanna took his Lambo keys and threw them out of the window. When she did, and he couldn’t find the keys, Brown lost it. According to E! News, the rest went down like this:

He tried in vain to find the keys, then came back to the car, put his hands around her neck and, according to the insider, said, "I'm going to kill you!"
According to the source, the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer told police that she lost consciousness, and when she awoke, Brown had fled.

According to the source, her right eye was blackened and badly swollen and she had hand prints on her arms. The responding officers were so concerned about her, they drove Rihanna to the hospital in their squad car instead of waiting for an ambulance.

Officers took two sets of photographs of the banged-up singer, one at the scene and the second after she was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment. Those photos were presumably among the evidence presented to the district attorney.

Chief

« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 03:48:50 AM »
thats one way to end your career

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 03:58:13 AM »
"Rihanna didn't want anyone to touch her, she was in so much pain," the source said.

You'd think she was dying by eyewitness reports. And let's not jump to conclusions here. We all know women sometimes go out of their way to piss guys off. Chris Brown is an idiot, but Rihanna could have played an instigative role in the incident.

Chief

« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 04:11:55 AM »
^no excuse to beat her, should have gone out and fucked some ho's instead, dude is famous after all

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 04:29:31 AM »
I never said it was an excuse to hit her. I called him an idiot because that is what he is. However, Rihanna could also be an idiot and just as guilty. There is always two sides to the story. While Chris Brown deserves legal recourse for his actions, Rihanna shouldn't be treated like a victim if she brought it on herself. Call me cold blooded I guess, but I have no sympathy for women who do everything in their power to get a guy to hit them, then are so surprised when they actually do.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
thats one way to end your career
You ain't lyin' there.  Here is some latest news I found out.

This wasn't the 1st time allegedly Chris abused Rihanna.  It happened before.  Here's how this sad incident started.  While in the Lamborghini Rihanna found out a text message that Chris was gonna hookup with another woman after the awards.  She confronted him about it & you know the rest.

Another thing I found out i'm really disgusted with.  Some fools are angry with Rihanna for reporting this to the police ???  They gon say she's a snitch.  1st of all, Rihanna is from Barbados, not the hood so throw the street code out the window there.  FUCKING IGNORANTS! >:(  That's why more crime happens in this country now cause nobody reports it.  What if Chris went too far & killed her, same fools woulda been crying' WHY DIDN'T SHE REPORT IT?' :'(    Besides, some uncool stuff you do, YOU DESERVED TO GET SNITCHED ON.  Wanna talk STOP SNITCHING, how about STOP BRAGGING!  Stop doing crimes around others.  There are a few things I consider snitching & am not down with.
   What if a woman celebrity you love or your mother or favorite female relative or friend was in the same situation where they were being beaten or raped, would you want them 2 speak out?  Yeah i'd understand if you say no cause you wanna jack them up yourselves & you wouldn't need the police.  We need another OJ murder like NOT AT ALL.  My Ike & Tina situation, something nobody really needs or wants. 
  Not speaking out or reporting stuff to the police can cost you.  It can cost you cash also, ask the people who didn't report to the cops about where Nicholas Markowitz was when he was still alive.  Coulda saved his life, 1 woman possibly a teen got fined about 5 figures. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 05:35:24 PM »
i agree some bitches get outta pocket and frame dudes on the reg and pin a case on a man cause her feelings get hurt....but to beat a woman is some bitch shit and homie will get what gets comin to him. id rather see him catch a beatdown than him see jailtime to be real though.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »
I never said it was an excuse to hit her. I called him an idiot because that is what he is. However, Rihanna could also be an idiot and just as guilty. There is always two sides to the story. While Chris Brown deserves legal recourse for his actions, Rihanna shouldn't be treated like a victim if she brought it on herself. Call me cold blooded I guess, but I have no sympathy for women who do everything in their power to get a guy to hit them, then are so surprised when they actually do.
Amen to the 25th power.  Or act surprised that someone wants 2 swing on them.  Even the female gender can go too far.  There was this short fat bitch of a co worker that made me come very close to beating the living shit out of her.  A few other co-workers wanted 2 beat her ass also.  She shoulda been fired but wasn't, she finally moved.  I still feel cheated though >:(.  Always wanted 2 talk junk & control everybody & run things.  And when she gets a dose of her own medicine or she doesn't get her way, she goes off & snitch to supervisors & lie.  Of course she wouldn't tell the bad stuff she does.  She act like she's all innocent & junk.  If she went to my old neighborhood of South Central running her mouth to people like she did at my job, she'd be dead now.  In a way she'll remind you of that teen on Maury who had sex for a double cheeseburger.  'HAY HAY DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!'  DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER TASTE GOOD! 

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2009, 05:45:02 PM »
i agree some bitches get outta pocket and frame dudes on the reg and pin a case on a man cause her feelings get hurt....but to beat a woman is some bitch shit and homie will get what gets comin to him. id rather see him catch a beatdown than him see jailtime to be real though.
Can't understand why bitches will lie about some junk about a man & get him arrested even though its a insult to the real victims of abuse.  Really insulting to the ones who are not believed.  Early this decade a co worker told me that he was in jail for 6 months cause his slut of a baby mama cheated on him, he gave her a dose of her own medicine by sleeping with her best friend.  She caught him & her sleeping somewhere.  Scum hates their own medicine so she insulted Rihanna & other domestic violence victims by lying about getting beat by him.  Why was there no proof, I thought to convict someone you need proof.  I heard a couple times when someone goes to jail, its usually HER WORDS AGAINST HIS >:(

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »
lol@some of the posts in here, some of y'all talk like you aint never had a girl before.

For real, IF he beat her down over a minor incident such as a txt message and if you read the police reports in which she claims, its NOT the first time he has hit her, he is fuucked up and deserves to be locked down!

Only a bitch beats down a woman unless she tryna kill you!

As for rihanna and her music, fact is she made some dope tracks for the women and she got a coupe of nice joints to play when u with the ladies.

Damn i second the nigga who said, id fuck rihanna till detox drops, she is fine!

Chris brown done fucked up big time fuckin with her like that, especially after all the bullshit of him coming up through domestic violence!

pz!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »
cant wait till camel face kicks beyonces ass.

;D

you can't wait till another man beats on his girl? you're a fuckin faggot.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"