Author Topic: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?  (Read 2262 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Rihanna assaulted by Chris Brown ?
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:19 AM »
regardless of if she deserved a smack or whatever, chris brown is targeted to young teenage girls, if you make millions of dollars by appealing to young teenage girls you shouldnt really hit a girl, especially one teenage girls love.his career is fucked haha i wish shit like this happened more often

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2009, 11:44:34 AM »
regardless of if she deserved a smack or whatever, chris brown is targeted to young teenage girls, if you make millions of dollars by appealing to young teenage girls you shouldnt really hit a girl, especially one teenage girls love.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2009, 11:49:31 AM »
chris brown can lovey dovey kiss kiss his ass all the way to prison

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »
regardless of if she deserved a smack or whatever, chris brown is targeted to young teenage girls, if you make millions of dollars by appealing to young teenage girls you shouldnt really hit a girl, especially one teenage girls love.his career is fucked haha i wish shit like this happened more often

He deserves to have his career in jeopardy. Hitting a woman is a bitch move and I have no love for those who do it, but if you haven't even felt that feeling when a woman pushes you to that point, you are either too young or you haven't been around enough females. I'm not talking to you directly Muhfukka. Don't think I'm giving Chris a pass or anything. That kind of behavior should be shunned, but Rihanna is just as exposed to that teenage girl demographic that we shouldn't think it's okay for women to act like that, that is if she did in fact instigate.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2009, 10:11:08 PM »
haha, the latest rumor is that rihanna gave chris brown herpes, and thats  why he hit her, lol.

supposedly rihanna got herpes from jay-z, during the time went rihanna's album "good girl gone bad" was made, lol. so does that mean beyonce has herpes? haha

« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:21:36 PM by ironmike »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »
haha, the latest rumor is that rihanna gave chris brown herpes, and thats  why he hit her, lol.

supposedly rihanna got herpes from jay-z, during the time went rihanna's album "good girl gone bad" was made, lol. so does that mean beyonce has herpes? haha

What kind of herpes? Cold sores are herpes too and people get those without coming in contact to anyone who are infected.

Elano

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2009, 01:45:06 AM »
Post-Arrest, Chris Brown Faces Uncertain Future

As speculation continues to swirl around Chris Brown's arrest on suspicion of making a criminal threat, industry executives are wondering about the R&B singer's future.

The 19-year-old Brown was booked and released Feb. 8 in Los Angeles after reports that he was allegedly involved in an assault on a female the night before. Though police haven't named the woman, several publications have identified her as the R&B star Rihanna. Both singers, known to be dating, cancelled their appearances at the 51st annual Grammy Awards.

"It's solely up to the fans who buy and listen to music to decide where his career goes from here," says Jeff Anderson, OM of Radio One's urban WCDX Richmond, Va. "In my personal opinion, his clean image has been bruised. But with damage control of an apology and anger management, he'll find a way to bounce back ... if his music is hot."

Some radio stations have already decided that, at least for the time being, Brown's music is anything but. Even though few details about the alleged incident have come out, several top 40 stations have stopped playing Brown's music, including WKST Pittsburgh; KWNZ Reno, Nev.; and CHUM-FM Toronto. After polling listeners, Clear Channel's top 40 WAKS (96.5 Kiss FM) Cleveland decided to temporarily ban his music.

"We are fans of Chris Brown's music and this is not something that will last forever," WAKS PD Bo Matthews told Billboard sister publication Radio & Records. "But it appears that Chris has made some poor choices. We are following the lead of our listeners and we will not be supporting him on 96.5 Kiss FM until the alleged situation gets resolved."

Other stations have handled the situation differently. Pulling Brown's music is "a little too extreme right now," according to WCDX's Anderson. "A good percentage of the industry has had its run-ins with the law, and we still play their music." DJ Law, PD of Clear Channel's urban WOWI-FM Norfolk, Va., says most of his listeners are waiting to hear more details about the alleged altercation before making a decision. "Most of them are reluctant to turn their backs on him before having all the facts placed before them."

Even so, several advertisers have already backed away from the singer, including Wrigley's Doublemint gum and the Body by Milk moustache campaign. "Those are the real challenges brands face when they align their products with individuals," says Jay Coleman, CEO of Entertainment Marketing & Communications. "You look at their history and make a calculated analysis of risk, but you never know."

Brown, a native of Tappahannock, Va., was named Billboard's No. 1 male pop artist for 2008. His career ignited in 2005 with his first single, "Run It!," and since then he has notched 18 Billboard Hot 100 hits, including "Kiss Kiss," "With You" and the Grammy-nominated "No Air," which featured Jordin Sparks. His two albums, "Chris Brown" and "Exclusive," have sold 4 million units, according to Nielsen SoundScan.

Until the legal process is further along, it's hard to tell how much damage has been done to Brown's career. His representatives were unavailable for comment, and the singer said he won't appear at the NBA All-Star events set for Feb. 13-15, according to an NBA representative.

David Linton, formerly senior VP of urban promotion at Capitol Records, believes Brown will regain his musical footing, although his image has lost some of its luster. "The public has become used to celebrities having a variety of legal or public relations issues," says Linton, executive VP of Atlanta-based CO5 Music. "But I do believe he's hurt his image as an acceptable -- by parents -- teen idol. That innocent, squeaky-clean image is gone."

Elano

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 02:11:38 AM »
We don't know all the details, but unless a lot of people are very wrong about a lot of things, R&B star Chris Brown physically assaulted his girlfriend, pop starlet Rihanna, last weekend just before both were set to perform at the Grammys.

Already the 19-year-old singer has been dropped from both a Wrigley's chewing gum and a "Got Milk?" ad campaign. Similarly, 96.5 KISS FM in Cleveland has removed Brown from its rotation.

Is the erstwhile "Next Michael Jackson"'s" career over?

Hard to say. In rap, there's plenty of precedent for violence or other nefarious activity being viewed as a positive. It certainly never hurt Jay-Z or Young Jeezy to brag about their criminal exploits. But domestic violence is different. It's not tough to beat up women. It's pathetic.

The two most infamous pop music perpetrators of acts of violence against women are Ike Turner and Rick James. As famously detailed in her autobiography, I, Tina and the ensuing movie What's Love Got to Do with It?, Tina Turner was subjected to years of physical and psychological abuse by her former husband Ike. The revelation essentially ruined his career. The man who could lay claim to inventing rock'n'roll when his band released "Rocket 88" in 1951 under the name Jackie Brenston and the Rhythm Cats, ended up, as his New York Times obit noted after his death in December 2007, "synonymous with domestic abuse."

But there was a sense during his later years that stance had somewhat softened. Nine months before he died, Turner won his first Grammy since he split with Tina for his blues album Risin' with the Blues. More out of morbid curiosity than anything else, I went to go see Turner play a concert a year or two before he died. It was a deeply weird experience. Here was this man who, even if we're being sympathetic, treated his then-wife terribly. Yet, people wildly cheered for him, as if his old age made the fact he was leering at his Tina-lookalike backup singers funny, rather than disturbing.

1980s funk hitmaker Rick "Super Freak" James experienced a somewhat similar re-evaluation. In 1993, James was found guilty of holding a woman hostage for multiple days and forcing her to perform sex acts. But thanks to an admittedly funny Dave Chappelle parody, James was turned into a harmless walking punchline. Not a great way to spend your final days (James died in 2004), but better a joke than a monster.

If both James and Turner weren't quite forgiven, they also didn't stay pariahs. Do artists who commit acts of sickening violence deserve a second chance, let alone applause?

One way or another, Chris Brown is going to find out

(spin.com)

Luigi Vercotti

• Lil Geezy
  • High Class
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 03:52:57 AM »
Dont judge untill you hear mans version of the story. Rihanna is a cunning fox, she could have done that to herself.  :laugh:
I decided to open a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with international cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts -- that was right out, I deny that completely.

Elano

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
So what set things off in the car?!

It’s the question everyone’s been asking, ever since teen heartthrob Chris Brown turned himself into police Sunday night for allegedly roughing up his pop star girlfriend, Rihanna.

But now the official police report is unearthing new details of what really transpired in the silver Lamborghini.

According to the report, Brown got a text message from a female asking to hook up with the 19-year-old star. This allegedly led to Brown and Rihanna arguing on their way home from the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party.

Rihanna told Brown to drop her off, and during the drive she allegedly acted like she had made a phone call to someone.

“He's dropping me off,” she allegedly said during the “call.” “Make sure the cops are there.”

"You are really fucked up now,” Brown allegedly told her. “I'm going to kill you."

Brown then allegedly began to punch the singer. According to the police report, Rihanna told police it wasn’t the first time Brown hit her. At one point, Rihanna allegedly threw the keys of the car out the window.

According to a New York Daily News source, when the two pulled over in Hollywood’s Hancock Park neighborhood, “Rihanna got out the car.  He wanted her to get back in, so he grabbed her. She pulled away. That's when she told people he hit her."

Rihanna was allegedly left with bite marks, bruises, a bloody nose and swollen eyes.

Who was the woman that text Brown? Rumors began to swirl that it was English pop star Leona Lewis. According to several published reports, Lewis and Brown were seen laughing together at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy awards party…that allegedly set Rihanna off.

The rumor prompted Lewis’s reps to release a statement denying the accusations.

"Leona was at the pre-Grammy party with her family and boyfriend and had nothing whatsoever to do with any argument that may have ensued between Chris and Rihanna,” the statement read.

“Any allegations that the pair had flirted are completely false.”

Police have been asked to gather more evidence before serious charges can be made against Brown. He is set to appear in court March 5.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singer John Legend and movie star Will Smith have become the latest celebs to open up with their thoughts on the on-going Chrianna drama.

Speaking to Extra, Will Smith said he and his wife Jada reached out to both Rihanna and Brown to offer any help or support they may need. Smith now says the best support is for everyone to consider falling back.

"This is a time where they need to be left alone and if they have things they need to work out, work it out," Smith says. "People should take a minute before they jump on it and judge. We don't know nothing. If there are mistakes people make, then they should be willing to live up to the mistakes and do whatever penance they need to do. I don't think it's up to us, specifically the media, with such a fast hand to try to chop someone's head off."

Meanwhile, Legend tells People, "You never know what's inside people or what can trigger that. I know both of them,” Legend, who calls the entire alleged fiasco “an awful story,” says. “I was surprised when I heard because it doesn't strike me as something Chris would do."

“But if Chris did what they said he did,” Legend adds, “that's unacceptable. He has to accept the consequences of it."   

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2009, 01:39:32 PM »
she got what she deserved, she wanted a relationship with him so she got what was coming to her.disturbia my ass, playing hard in that video on some nosferatu shit didnt help her!

cant wait till camel face kicks beyonces ass.

;D

Ignorant shit.... That like saying someone can't wait to see your mom/sister/grandma/daughter get beat-up and pig-roasted by a man that could have easily walked away from the altercation.... I hope you have nothing but daughters as children and you think back on what you said everytime they get their ass-beat....

Elano

« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:04 PM »
TMZ.com posted a photograph late Thursday (February 19) that it claims is of Rihanna shortly after her alleged February 8 altercation with Chris Brown.

The woman in the photograph is shown with her eyes closed, and visible contusions on her forehead, cheeks and mouth.

The Web site did not comment on how it obtained the photo or who took it, but the picture appears to be legit; the singer's well-known Roman-numeral shoulder tattoos (which reportedly mark the birthday of the singer's friend/ assistant Melissa Forde) are clearly visible. The photo seems to corroborate a story the site posted last week, which quoted an unnamed Los Angeles Police Department source as saying Rihanna suffered contusions on both sides of her face, with serious swelling and bruising, and a split lip and bloody nose.

Police have not confirmed whether the photo is authentic. "The LAPD does not and will not release any victim's photos. It's that simple. We have not," Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Jason Lee told New York's Daily News.

Neither Rihanna nor Chris Brown have made a public appearance since Brown turned himself in to the LAPD on and was charged with making criminal threats. Police officers had originally responded to a 911 call in the early hours of Sunday, February 8, after Brown and an unidentified woman had an altercation inside a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. The following day, several news outlets identified the woman as Rihanna.

A week after the incident, Brown released a statement, saying he was "sorry and saddened ... over what transpired" and was "seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones, and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong," Brown's statement continued. "While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say."

The woman in the photograph is shown with her eyes closed, and visible contusions on her forehead, cheeks and mouth.

The Web site did not comment on how it obtained the photo or who took it, but the picture appears to be legit; the singer's well-known Roman-numeral shoulder tattoos (which reportedly mark the birthday of the singer's friend/ assistant Melissa Forde) are clearly visible. The photo seems to corroborate a story the site posted last week, which quoted an unnamed Los Angeles Police Department source as saying Rihanna suffered contusions on both sides of her face, with serious swelling and bruising, and a split lip and bloody nose.

Police have not confirmed whether the photo is authentic. "The LAPD does not and will not release any victim's photos. It's that simple. We have not," Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Jason Lee told New York's Daily News.

Neither Rihanna nor Chris Brown have made a public appearance since Brown turned himself in to the LAPD on and was charged with making criminal threats. Police officers had originally responded to a 911 call in the early hours of Sunday, February 8, after Brown and an unidentified woman had an altercation inside a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood of Los Angeles. The following day, several news outlets identified the woman as Rihanna.

A week after the incident, Brown released a statement, saying he was "sorry and saddened ... over what transpired" and was "seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones, and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong," Brown's statement continued. "While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 12:57:14 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Elano

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 12:57:33 AM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »
not sayin he didnt do it but damn thats some fucked up shit if he did
but who knows if thats her for real tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »
not sayin he didnt do it but damn thats some fucked up shit if he did
but who knows if thats her for real tho