Author Topic: this is to Looneys bitch ass  (Read 768 times)

Hey Ma

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: this is to Looneys bitch ass
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 03:04:58 PM »
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

OchoCinco

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »
This Job posts from both Holland and U.S.. very weird.

what say you to that job?

eye guess 50 percent eye am in the US or not.
learn ur englllllllllish
smh at how many times you pecker woods try to clown me about spelling, grammar etc. and you guys cant even spell.you guys cant be that fuckin retarded, to constantly be doing the same shit over and over again. well maybe you guys are. NEXT please
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

G-Funk

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »
knowing damn well you should be analyzing and splitting protons and neutrons.

i laughed at this :D

FREE POST!!!!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2009, 11:40:06 PM »
This Job posts from both Holland and U.S.. very weird.

LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 11:03:44 AM »
FUCK YOU JOB<thats what looney said ahahahahahah :loser: :baseballbat: :raisetheroof:

FUCK YOU Q. SIKOTIC < that's what Bedford said ahahahahahahah :loser: :baseballbat: :raisetheroof:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »
^^^^^ str8 clown-lol ;D :D ;) :)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »

lol, yes big fail
you dont got shit to say. because your a fraud. if Blacks are bitches then take down your pictures of snoop, daz, kurupt, and eazy. eye cant stand cowards like you. eye know real koreans who  are business oriented and who would slap the shit out of you, just because your an act.

id slap the shit outta you u dumb  nigga.

its funny how you cant even answer. you just quick  to say stupid shit like, youd would slap the shit out of me. lets be real. your whole style is fake, so what makes your threats  real. your whole style is built off of watching msnbc: locked up or gangland. you bring shame to your family. let me guess your imaginery homies that bang call you looney because you just straight crazy gangster with it in them L.A streets........riiiiiiight .

LMAO sounds like some shit out of a kung fu flick! Now you speakin his language!!! ahahahahahaha

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »
?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »

lol, yes big fail
you dont got shit to say. because your a fraud. if Blacks are bitches then take down your pictures of snoop, daz, kurupt, and eazy. eye cant stand cowards like you. eye know real koreans who  are business oriented and who would slap the shit out of you, just because your an act.

its funny how you cant even answer. you just quick  to say stupid shit like, youd would slap the shit out of me. lets be real. your whole style is fake, so what makes your threats  real. your whole style is built off of watching msnbc: locked up or gangland. you bring shame to your family. let me guess your imaginery homies that bang call you looney because you just straight crazy gangster with it in them L.A streets........riiiiiiight .

lol answer to what?  ur just mad cuz the sterotypes are true u and your probaly one of them.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »

lol, yes big fail

lol answer to what?  ur just mad cuz the sterotypes are true u and your probaly one of them.

Eye am going to ask the question once again.

if Blacks are all bitches then why do you got pictures of Blacks?? dont make no sense like your asian ass banging

so fuck you." - Pac

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 03:59:03 PM »
lol what teh fuck would u know about banging? you dont know shit , your the house nigga watching msnbc lockdown or gangland you chump. dont deny it

your uneducated ass clearly didnt get my posts, go read it moron.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »
lol what teh fuck would u know about banging? you dont know shit , your the house nigga watching msnbc lockdown or gangland you chump. dont deny it

your uneducated ass clearly didnt get my posts, go read it moron.

must eye bring that topic up where niggas clowned your ass left right up and down. because you were trying to talk on shit you know about in prison out in california. stop fronting  and open up a physics book chung.

^ Ure a dumb wanna be gangsta that doesn't know what the fuck he's talkin about.

In jail the Asians roll with the black for protection from the mexicans, everyone knows that.

You're a dumb fuck who's never been to jail so u don't know what the fuck you're talkin about.

lol ur the WANKSTA, frontin like you know shit. lol asians dont need protection from the mexicans on the regular basis only in riots, if u knew anything u would of known that u stupid shit. u dont know shit about prision politics.

My bad, I forgot u just got out of prison, that's how u know so much about their politics. You dumb son of a bitch. Fuck outta here watching "Lockdown" don't count.

I don't know why i even bother with your coward ass. Keep living in your fantasy land you fuckin chink.
niggas know you a joke. stop bringing shame to your family

so fuck you." - Pac

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 04:35:27 PM »
^^^He bring dishonor!