Author Topic: One more thing to say  (Read 705 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: One more thing to say
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 03:08:38 PM »
Yet, the muslim leader himself, Malcolm X also had some white in him, who was born in Nebraska, what the fuck is Nebraska? Fuckin' whitetown, basiclly. Shit, do black people even come from there? Word up or what?

I don't give a FUCK about politics, I could really care less, but on the topic of race and color in powerful positions, least we got somethang, and claim somethang as the president. Shittt.

Well first of all, Malcolm X was not the "Muslim leader," and Islam is not exclusively black. Second of all, do you really not know why the vast majority of American born blacks (who do not have parents from Africa) have some degree of white blood in them? Third, what the fuck does being born in some po dunk town have to do with blackness? And that last little line you wrote doesn't even make sense. Job already explained that Obama in office does not mean racism suddenly disappeared. In fact it has energized the racist base (for lack of a better term) and gave a shot in the arm to racist organizations such as the kkk, neo nazis and the white nationalist movement.

yeah, I brought this shit up before Obama got elected. That the mindset of certain people would be, "now that Obama is in office, there must be no race problem in America".  The problem with that is that solving the race problem that is obviously still there will now be pushed to the back burner because we have a Black president.  Tiger Woods is half Black too and the king of Golf, that doesnt mean that there is no racism in Golf Country Clubs around the country anymore.  Likewise, they may both be big accomplishments...but the accomplishment doesnt fix everything.
Peace daygo. eye aint build with you in a while. hows the young princess doing?

but yo turf and daygo check this out

An Open Letter to Will Smith

via: Bro. Osayande!
Undaground RR X Press
===========

by Ewuare X. Osayande

Recently, in response to the election of Barack Obama as
President of the United States, you were quoted in London'•˙s
Daily Express as stating, "It was as if some part of me was validated. It
was something that I've known for a long time that I couldn't really say: 'You
know guys, I really don't think America is a racist nation.' I know that I feel like that sometimes but I just don't
believe that. There are racist people who live there but I don't think America as a
whole is a racist nation. Before Obama won the presidency I wasn't allowed to
say that out loud because people would say: 'Oh yeah, of course for you, Mr
Hollywood!'"

As someone who is often referred to as the most famous actor
in the world, you must be aware of the power of your opinion and the influence
it can wield on the world stage. We live in a time when facts hold less weight
in the court of public opinion than unqualified, off-the-cuff remarks made by
celebrities.

Yes, we were all overcome with joy and utter jubilation as
we witnessed the election and inauguration of the first Black president of the United States of America.
It was truly the most historic event in our generation. But for us to now
profess that this one act was so compelling as to turn a country that owned and
sold Africans as slaves for almost one hundred years since it declared itself a
nation, that fought a Civil War to determine if it would keep them enslaved,
that then rendered them second-class citizens and sanctioned segregation and
the terrorism that came with it for another hundred years, and that spent the
last forty years fighting against their advancement through every sphere of
American life, into a nation that is not racist is a thing of fantasy â•„ like your
films. These historic and current events were not the actions of isolated white
supremacists. They were the government-sanctioned policy of the United States of America.
Why would you make such an irresponsible statement that only adds confusion to
an already frustrating issue that most people of color must contend with on a
daily basis?

The fact is that you could only make such remarks because
you have removed yourself both physically and psychologically from the everyday
reality faced by Black people and other people of color in this nation. World-famous
Black actors before you, such as Paul Robeson, Sidney Poitier, and Harry
Belafonte, couldn'•˙t separate themselves as easily due to the legislative and
social constraints of Jim Crow. But now, because of their struggle and the
blood sacrifice of Black people, you can and have separated yourself from the
very Black community that nurtured you and supported you, only to turn around
and make a statement that only works to soothe the guilt-ridden conscience of a
nation that continues to downplay its legacy of oppression and the toll that
legacy has taken on those of us who are Black, Brown and poor. To use the
platform bequeathed to you by the Civil Rights Movement to deny the legacy of
racism and its continued persistence amounts to a slap in the face to each and
every Black person that died and continues to die due to the reality of racism.
Your comments add insult to the injury of racism that most of us experience
each and every day.

When was the last time you visited your hometown of Philly?
We have a Black mayor here, our third in fact. Yet, racism is no less real now
than when white Gov. Rendell was sitting in city hall. Our cities are no less
segregated today than when George Wallace declared ╲segregation forever╡ from
the steps of the Alabama state house in 1963. The remedies for this social ill will take more than the
single act of electing a Black man to the nation'•˙s highest political office. It
will take a generation of acts to repair the more than a centuryâ•˙s worth of social
damage and degradation that the Black community has reaped in these United States.

What about the cop-killing of Oscar Grant in Oakland this past New
Yearâ•˙s Day? What about the kidnapping and torture of Megan Williams? What about
the acquittal of the officers that shot and killed Sean Bell? Jena 6? Katrina? These are just some of the
racist events that made national headlines. The list could easily go on. And
while we'•˙re at it, Will, last I checked, most Native Americans still reside on
reservations. Mexican immigrants are still being targeted for deportation while
the red carpet is laid out for European immigrants. Arabs and Muslims are still
being profiled at airports and stereotyped in the media.

Do you not realize that there are those of us still fighting
the racism of a country that continues to treat most of us as second-class
citizens, and that discriminates against us on the job, in the neighborhood, at
the banks, in the hospital, in the courts, in the schools? Do you not realize
that this is a country that continues to deny so many of us equal protection
under the law when we are lynched, terrorized, tortured, murdered and otherwise
mistreated or misrepresented? The election of Barack Obama hasnâ•˙t fundamentally
changed any of this. And as great a man as he now is, invested with the power
of his office, he, alone, canâ•˙t change it either. In fact, he is no less
threatened by that same reality himself! Why do you think he has the tightest security
detail of any president in U.S. history?

Your comments make a mockery of the self-determination of
our community against a nation that has throughout its history denied our very
citizenship and humanity. By denying the reality of racism, you also deny the
strength of character, the persistence of will, and the power of Black people
who have fought against it. Coincidentally, your comments also deny the very
audacity of hope that lit the match of Obamaâ•˙s own determination to be the president
in a United States that didnâ•˙t believe that a Black man could win.

Furthermore, your comments only work to falsely confirm the
conservative attitude that continues to hold sway in this nation. Your denial
of this country'•˙s racism doesn'•˙t challenge the status quo desires of certain
whites and wealthy people of color who are quite comfortable with things as
they are. Taken at face value, your remarks defend the racist proposition that any
problem Black people experience in this nation must be of our own making and
doing. America remains in denial as to the actual state of racial progress. Your comments only
work to rock this nation into a deeper slumber. If America is to be freed from its
racism, it must wake up to the work that is yet to be done. Otherwise, we all might
be in for a rude awakening.

No, Will, unlike the characters you portray in your films,
people of color in this country do not have the privilege or luxury to exist
without a walking awareness of race and what that means in a country that at any
given moment and without any warning can remind us of racism'•˙s truth in all its
cruelty and brutality. No, we cannot afford to pretend or play make-believe. In
our world the bullets are real as is the racism.

Just as racism still existed after slavery ended, and racism
still existed after Black people won the right to vote, so too racism still
exists, even after the election of the first Black president. You don'•˙t measure
progress by the exceptions. Rather, progress is measured by the rule. And the
rule for most Black people and other people of color in this nation and around
the world is that racism is all too real. The sooner this nation breaks out of
its denial and comes to terms with this truth, the sooner we will be able to
address it and do what it takes to eradicate it for good.

Ewuare X. Osayande (Home) is a political activist
and author of several books including Commemorating King: Speeches Honoring the Civil Rights Movementand Misogyny
& the Emcee: Sex, Race & Hip Hop.
He is co-founder and director of POWER (People Organized Working to Eradicate
Racism). He can be reached at OsayandeSpeaks@hotmail.com.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »
Hey Danny, you know why you haven't been banned for your ignorant hateful blabbing? It's because you provide a "comedy" element, and that "no one takes him seriously". That's according to Jome, a mod here. If I were to start referring to your people with a string of "N" words, I would get banned. But that's because my words actually have some power here. Damn.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
You try too hard to be somethang you ain't son. You just one them damn black frat boys living that white lifestyle, you ain't nuthin', you ain't about your people period, you a stuck up, tired ass nigga. Like OchoCinco said, I hope you an alias. You think you better than everybody. Nigga you ain't got shit on nobody. You a self-absorbed attention needing nigga. I saw that post a while back too, when you talkin' shit on my name, when a kid wasn't even there to defend his self, speak it now son! You lame. You a scary ass dude. Prolly one of them niggas afraid of the hood. Fuck outta here, tryin' to impress a board full of white people. You realize that right? I really do hope you some fake dude behind a computer screen, cuz in actuality it's embarrassing. Don't speak on behalf of the black people, you a disgrace. Now go ahead down me all you want, I don't give a fuck. Come on here pretending you droppin somethang fuckin' holy, negro please, if your really what you say you is, you ain't all black yourself, you got that fuckin' gawla blood in you. So don't disrespect my culture, go read some books on Dominican Republic's Independence. ODing extensively on nigga's, when you prolly the weakest, most insultin', scornin' cat on here. Like I said, tryin' to impress a board full of white people.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 03:45:33 PM »
Hey Danny, you know why you haven't been banned for your ignorant hateful blabbing? It's because you provide a "comedy" element, and that "no one takes him seriously". That's according to Jome, a mod here. If I were to start referring to your people with a string of "N" words, I would get banned. But that's because my words actually have some power here. Damn.
first off , dont call me by my government. eye dont know you like that.

well for someone to inquiry about me to the mods, my words must have moved someone (in particular you). Eye mean you cant say a nigga has no effect what so ever but yet go complain to a mod ( something must have caused you to talk to the mods about me).  makes no sense.
this honky bragging about having juice on a internet forum. the amount of comedy on here increases. EVERY BODY WATCH OUT FOR THIS man of this dubcc shit. HE GOT POWER. oh shit haha.

So lonn3y is the most looniest running these streets of LA
and you got all the JUICE like  pac on dubcc.

if you got more , then use your power then.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 03:46:37 PM »
You try too hard to be somethang you ain't son. You just one them damn black frat boys living that white lifestyle, you ain't nuthin', you ain't about your people period, you a stuck up, tired ass nigga. Like OchoCinco said, I hope you an alias. You think you better than everybody. Nigga you ain't got shit on nobody. You a self-absorbed attention needing nigga. I saw that post a while back too, when you talkin' shit on my name, when a kid wasn't even there to defend his self, speak it now son! You lame. You a scary ass dude. Prolly one of them niggas afraid of the hood. Fuck outta here, tryin' to impress a board full of white people. You realize that right? I really do hope you some fake dude behind a computer screen, cuz in actuality it's embarrassing. Don't speak on behalf of the black people, you a disgrace. Now go ahead down me all you want, I don't give a fuck. Come on here pretending you droppin somethang fuckin' holy, negro please, if your really what you say you is, you ain't all black yourself, you got that fuckin' gawla blood in you. So don't disrespect my culture, go read some books on Dominican Republic's Independence. ODing extensively on nigga's, when you prolly the weakest, most insultin', scornin' cat on here. Like I said, tryin' to impress a board full of white people.
props qt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
props qt
Nah, my nigga, propz to you, on somethang real.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

quiet truth eye know out of all people, you not talking. you do remember when you sent me a private message all on my jock talking about how eye am droppping the truth about Black jews, and dont listen to the rest . lets take it back. do you remember that. so calm your slow non comprehending ass up.

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »
Yet, the muslim leader himself, Malcolm X also had some white in him, who was born in Nebraska, what the fuck is Nebraska? Fuckin' whitetown, basiclly. Shit, do black people even come from there? Word up or what?

I don't give a FUCK about politics, I could really care less, but on the topic of race and color in powerful positions, least we got somethang, and claim somethang as the president. Shittt.

Well first of all, Malcolm X was not the "Muslim leader," and Islam is not exclusively black. Second of all, do you really not know why the vast majority of American born blacks (who do not have parents from Africa) have some degree of white blood in them? Third, what the fuck does being born in some po dunk town have to do with blackness? And that last little line you wrote doesn't even make sense. Job already explained that Obama in office does not mean racism suddenly disappeared. In fact it has energized the racist base (for lack of a better term) and gave a shot in the arm to racist organizations such as the kkk, neo nazis and the white nationalist movement.

yeah, I brought this shit up before Obama got elected. That the mindset of certain people would be, "now that Obama is in office, there must be no race problem in America".  The problem with that is that solving the race problem that is obviously still there will now be pushed to the back burner because we have a Black president.  Tiger Woods is half Black too and the king of Golf, that doesnt mean that there is no racism in Golf Country Clubs around the country anymore.  Likewise, they may both be big accomplishments...but the accomplishment doesnt fix everything.

Undaground RR X Press
===========

by Ewuare X. Osayande

know guys, I really don't think America is a racist nation.' I know that I feel like that sometimes but I just don't
believe that. There are racist people who live there but I don't think America as a
Hollywood!'"

celebrities.

we witnessed the election and inauguration of the first Black president of the United States of America.
American life, into a nation that is not racist is a thing of fantasy â•„ like your
supremacists. They were the government-sanctioned policy of the United States of America.
daily basis?

reality faced by Black people and other people of color in this nation. World-famous
each and every day.

the steps of the Alabama state house in 1963. The remedies for this social ill will take more than the
single act of electing a Black man to the nation'•˙s highest political office. It
will take a generation of acts to repair the more than a centuryâ•˙s worth of social
damage and degradation that the Black community has reaped in these United States.

Yearâ•˙s Day? What about the kidnapping and torture of Megan Williams? What about
the acquittal of the officers that shot and killed Sean Bell? Jena 6? Katrina? These are just some of the
while we'•˙re at it, Will, last I checked, most Native Americans still reside on

mistreated or misrepresented? The election of Barack Obama hasnâ•˙t fundamentally
threatened by that same reality himself! Why do you think he has the tightest security

audacity of hope that lit the match of Obamaâ•˙s own determination to be the president

of this country'•˙s racism doesn'•˙t challenge the status quo desires of certain
they are. Taken at face value, your remarks defend the racist proposition that any
doing. America remains in denial as to the actual state of racial progress. Your comments only
work to rock this nation into a deeper slumber. If America is to be freed from its
racism, it must wake up to the work that is yet to be done. Otherwise, we all might

without a walking awareness of race and what that means in a country that at any
given moment and without any warning can remind us of racism'•˙s truth in all its

exists, even after the election of the first Black president. You don'•˙t measure

and author of several books including Commemorating King: Speeches Honoring the Civil Rights Movementand Misogyny

Whats up man?  She's good thanks.  Spoiled and shit, but she's aiight lol

As for this letter, I dont really know Will Smith or even his motivation behind what he said.  I cant imagine his INTENTION was to downplay the racial struggle that has existed, and still does exist in this country.  The spotlight does wierd things to people.  There has to be unbelievable pressure. For one, he was being interveiwed by a London reporter.  I can have a ton of negative views about things this country or our government does, but strangely enough, I might defend it when it comes to someone from another country attacking it. Depends on the subject.  Will could have been trying to portray a better picture of America then the picture a lot of people in other countries have of America.  Who knows?  He could have been torn between wanting to be proud of Obama, proud that so many people came out and voted for him, proud of the fact that in a country that still has racial issues, we elected a Black President, but at the same time not wanting to make any so called "anti American" comments in regards to race that might damage his career.  After all, he has a lot of white fans.  Or, he could legitmately feel that the race problem in America doesnt exist. Bottom line, I have no idea what he thinks.  I think his comment would have been better had it been something along the lines of "this is a big step for America and for Black people in America, we still have a long way to go, but Im proud to have seen the first Black President elected...etc...etc".

One thing I'll give him is this.  People like Will Smith, Tiger Woods, shit, even Michael Jordan...are needed. Theyve all taken heat for being prominant Black celebrities that dont publicly take a real stand on racism. Like em or not, they are still needed. They still open doors for others based solely on their talent and marketability. They get the big advertising, they get the big endorsements.  Going against the grain might have kept them from that.  They can be used to counteract the negative spot light that gets cast on Black athletes particularly. Adam "Pacman" Jones is damn near a household name and not even that amazing of a talent.  The key is what these guys do with their success.  You got people like Magic Johnson who invest back into the community, thats where these celebrities really need to focus.  Nobody will hate on them for playing the game in front of the camera, if theyre helping make change behind the scenes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 04:01:17 PM »

quiet truth eye know out of all people, you not talking. you do remember when you sent me a private message all on my jock talking about how eye am droppping the truth about Black jews, and dont listen to the rest . lets take it back. do you remember that. so calm your slow non comprehending ass up.

Exactly, I should be ashamed of myself giving you the benefit of the doubt, even when you was emailing me shit, like check this out, which is, whatever, until you starting disrespecting me, shit doesn't go down like that. And don't call it on your jock, it's called respect, which done deteriorated.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

Undaground RR X Press
===========

by Ewuare X. Osayande

Hollywood!'"

celebrities.

daily basis?

each and every day.

I dont know a better way to articulate the point. Pay special attention, white people, to the part about denial.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »

Exactly, I should be ashamed of myself giving you the benefit of the doubt, even when you was emailing me shit, like check this out, which is, whatever, until you starting disrespecting me, shit doesn't go down like that. And don't call it on your jock, it's called respect, which done deteriorated.

So ladies and gents. clearly this dumb nigga was cool with me until eye so called disrespected. now eye am all this and all that. but before it was different. eye dont know if you know. but you are one dumb slow retarded ass nigga for real.

you claim eye am trying to entertain and impress white people. but you are the one on here disrespecting your mother and airing out all your personnel shit just to make these honkies laugh. nigga please just stop, you continue to make you self seem less educated as time passes. and if any nigga on here needs to read a book its your lack of information having ass.

so fuck you." - Pac

Hey Ma

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 07:51:36 PM »
first off , dont call me by my government. eye dont know you like that.

well for someone to inquiry about me to the mods, my words must have moved someone (in particular you). Eye mean you cant say a nigga has no effect what so ever but yet go complain to a mod ( something must have caused you to talk to the mods about me).  makes no sense.
this honky bragging about having juice on a internet forum. the amount of comedy on here increases. EVERY BODY WATCH OUT FOR THIS man of this dubcc shit. HE GOT POWER. oh shit haha.

So lonn3y is the most looniest running these streets of LA
and you got all the JUICE like  pac on dubcc.

if you got more , then use your power then.

I don't got to daniel, that's what seperates me from you. strength of mind. you'll come into it one day hopefully.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 02:56:43 AM »
  and oh by the way Jews are white. if you changed a jews last name you would never tell the differnce.

jews can be any race, ya fuckin genius.

Hey Ma

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 03:26:44 AM »
  and oh by the way Jews are white. if you changed a jews last name you would never tell the differnce.

Don't think so homey.

Hey Ma

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 03:40:56 AM »
btw danny boy,

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=206337.250

you haven't ponied up yet. You're not a coward right?