Author Topic: One more thing to say  (Read 709 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: One more thing to say
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 07:57:51 AM »
You try too hard to be somethang you ain't son. You just one them damn black frat boys living that white lifestyle, you ain't nuthin', you ain't about your people period, you a stuck up, tired ass nigga. Like OchoCinco said, I hope you an alias. You think you better than everybody. Nigga you ain't got shit on nobody. You a self-absorbed attention needing nigga. I saw that post a while back too, when you talkin' shit on my name, when a kid wasn't even there to defend his self, speak it now son! You lame. You a scary ass dude. Prolly one of them niggas afraid of the hood. Fuck outta here, tryin' to impress a board full of white people. You realize that right? I really do hope you some fake dude behind a computer screen, cuz in actuality it's embarrassing. Don't speak on behalf of the black people, you a disgrace. Now go ahead down me all you want, I don't give a fuck. Come on here pretending you droppin somethang fuckin' holy, negro please, if your really what you say you is, you ain't all black yourself, you got that fuckin' gawla blood in you. So don't disrespect my culture, go read some books on Dominican Republic's Independence. ODing extensively on nigga's, when you prolly the weakest, most insultin', scornin' cat on here. Like I said, tryin' to impress a board full of white people.

quiet truth eye know out of all people, you not talking. you do remember when you sent me a private message all on my jock talking about how eye am droppping the truth about Black jews, and dont listen to the rest . lets take it back. do you remember that. so calm your slow non comprehending ass up.

Exactly, I should be ashamed of myself giving you the benefit of the doubt, even when you was emailing me shit, like check this out, which is, whatever, until you starting disrespecting me, shit doesn't go down like that. And don't call it on your jock, it's called respect, which done deteriorated.

So ladies and gents. clearly this dumb nigga was cool with me until eye so called disrespected. now eye am all this and all that. but before it was different. eye dont know if you know. but you are one dumb slow retarded ass nigga for real.

you claim eye am trying to entertain and impress white people. but you are the one on here disrespecting your mother and airing out all your personnel shit just to make these honkies laugh. nigga please just stop, you continue to make you self seem less educated as time passes. and if any nigga on here needs to read a book its your lack of information having ass.

Says the kidd who put out his whole government out there.

Airing out all your personnel shit just to prove somethang to these niggas.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 10:58:45 AM »
  and oh by the way Jews are white. if you changed a jews last name you would never tell the differnce.

jews can be any race, ya fuckin genius.
you know what the fuck eye mean.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
You try too hard to be somethang you ain't son. You just one them damn black frat boys living that white lifestyle, you ain't nuthin', you ain't about your people period, you a stuck up, tired ass nigga. Like OchoCinco said, I hope you an alias. You think you better than everybody. Nigga you ain't got shit on nobody. You a self-absorbed attention needing nigga. I saw that post a while back too, when you talkin' shit on my name, when a kid wasn't even there to defend his self, speak it now son! You lame. You a scary ass dude. Prolly one of them niggas afraid of the hood. Fuck outta here, tryin' to impress a board full of white people. You realize that right? I really do hope you some fake dude behind a computer screen, cuz in actuality it's embarrassing. Don't speak on behalf of the black people, you a disgrace. Now go ahead down me all you want, I don't give a fuck. Come on here pretending you droppin somethang fuckin' holy, negro please, if your really what you say you is, you ain't all black yourself, you got that fuckin' gawla blood in you. So don't disrespect my culture, go read some books on Dominican Republic's Independence. ODing extensively on nigga's, when you prolly the weakest, most insultin', scornin' cat on here. Like I said, tryin' to impress a board full of white people.

quiet truth eye know out of all people, you not talking. you do remember when you sent me a private message all on my jock talking about how eye am droppping the truth about Black jews, and dont listen to the rest . lets take it back. do you remember that. so calm your slow non comprehending ass up.

Exactly, I should be ashamed of myself giving you the benefit of the doubt, even when you was emailing me shit, like check this out, which is, whatever, until you starting disrespecting me, shit doesn't go down like that. And don't call it on your jock, it's called respect, which done deteriorated.

So ladies and gents. clearly this dumb nigga was cool with me until eye so called disrespected. now eye am all this and all that. but before it was different. eye dont know if you know. but you are one dumb slow retarded ass nigga for real.

you claim eye am trying to entertain and impress white people. but you are the one on here disrespecting your mother and airing out all your personnel shit just to make these honkies laugh. nigga please just stop, you continue to make you self seem less educated as time passes. and if any nigga on here needs to read a book its your lack of information having ass.

will you please shut the fuck up. You the dumbest, slowest, non intelligent nigga eye ever came across. you make no fuckin sense. you comparing telling people my real name to you airing out your family household business, and disrespecting your mother on here. yeah theres something really to compare. you had to be one of them niggas in high school that was in the classrooms all the way up stairs with 8 people in it. with 1 + 1 =2 written on the board. do your self a favor and stop talking.

you know what eye really worry about you because being a Black man in america and dumb at that too...... well eye will let you figure it out. but then again that just might be too much for you brain to handle
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 11:08:00 AM »
You talk a lot about intelligence and ignorance but yet you have been spelling "i" wrong ever since you created a name. Good job retard.  ::)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
btw danny boy,

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=206337.250

you haven't ponied up yet. You're not a coward right?
you say something?

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »
You talk a lot about intelligence and ignorance but yet you have been spelling "i" wrong ever since you created a name. Good job retard.  ::)
if it isnt obvious by now that eye can clearly spell "i".  then who is really retarded. hows your rap career going again??

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 11:25:09 AM »
Rap isn't my career. Try again retard. EYE C THRU 2 U

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 11:53:22 AM »
Rap isn't my career. Try again retard. EYE C THRU 2 U
well thats good. because your whack

so fuck you." - Pac

the ghost

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
Are there a lot of Black dudes in Denmark job?

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »
Are there a lot of Black dudes in Denmark job?
what kind of dumb ass question is that. go google that shit

so fuck you." - Pac

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »
No need to get snippy...just curious, and it seems that you have a lot of knowledge to share.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 03:38:18 PM »

will you please shut the fuck up. You the dumbest, slowest, non intelligent nigga eye ever came across. you make no fuckin sense. you comparing telling people my real name to you airing out your family household business, and disrespecting your mother on here. yeah theres something really to compare. you had to be one of them niggas in high school that was in the classrooms all the way up stairs with 8 people in it. with 1 + 1 =2 written on the board. do your self a favor and stop talking.

you know what eye really worry about you because being a Black man in america and dumb at that too...... well eye will let you figure it out. but then again that just might be too much for you brain to handle

You just don't understand black people than, clearly. That's why you on an all white message, like you call it, tryin' to 'drop' science, why ain't you droppin' it on some black people son, some black people? You feel intimidated or some shit? My points is valid, so don't try to play me, cuz nigga you failing. Just tryin' to manipulate, nigga you ain't manipulatin' shit.

And damn, if I'm as dumb as everybody else on here says I am, than nigga you better be worryin' about a whole lotta other black folks too, than nigga, cuz damn man........on some real shit.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 03:48:07 PM »

You just don't understand black people than, clearly. That's why you on an all white message, like you call it, tryin' to 'drop' science, why ain't you droppin' it on some black people son, some black people? You feel intimidated or some shit? My points is valid, so don't try to play me, cuz nigga you failing. Just tryin' to manipulate, nigga you ain't manipulatin' shit.

And damn, if I'm as dumb as everybody else on here says I am, than nigga you better be worryin' about a whole lotta other black folks too, than nigga, cuz damn man........on some real shit.
because you represent all Black people right? and you say eye am the on that dont understand Blacks. is it just me? do you read what you write before clicking post. you make absolutely no sense. what so forever.
nigga just shut up please. the more you talk the more dumb you get. be quite like your name. hush. nigga. hush. 

so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 03:53:18 PM »
You a funny nigga. So why don't you just stop fuckin' replyin' becuz you is fuckin' redundant. Since you the one steady postin' and ain't sayin' shit.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »
You a funny nigga. So why don't you just stop fuckin' replyin' becuz you is fuckin' redundant. Since you the one steady postin' and ain't sayin' shit.

the only nigga thats funny is you. redundant WOW nice those are some big words.  just hush nigga. why dont you go out. when eye was 16 - 17 -18 eye was out and about. lame ass nigga sitting up at home aint got shit to do.

so fuck you." - Pac