Author Topic: Is "I Get In" by 50 Cent officially a failure ????  (Read 1030 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: Is "I Get In" by 50 Cent officially a failure ????
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
Fif is a funny dude for sure, if hes not successful with selling albums he will be successful with other things. Hes not going anywhere for awhile.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »
50 trys way to hard to try and recreate his old hits. He still thinks he has the formally lmao. He does...to a certain extent but this shit is just sounding played the fuck out. Songs alright though!!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 10:33:31 AM »
50 trys way to hard to try and recreate his old hits. He still thinks he has the formally lmao. He does...to a certain extent but this shit is just sounding played the fuck out. Songs alright though!!!

There's always 1 huh???  and people think they're just expressing opinions.  i would kill 2 see wat people woulda said wen DeathRow first came out and forums were as popular as they are now vs. back then

JRiv

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 12:48:50 AM »
i actually heard the mastered version of this track on the radio and it sounds hella good.  Dre fixed the track and it sounds way better!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 01:54:35 AM »

There's always 1 huh???  and people think they're just expressing opinions.  i would kill 2 see wat people woulda said wen DeathRow first came out and forums were as popular as they are now vs. back then

What do u mean theres always one lol?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 08:43:42 AM »
yeah it was a flop, track is average and gets old fast
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 08:49:43 AM »
BUT HE GETS IT IN!?!?!?!? HE GETS IT IN?!?!?!?!?!??!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

u kno... that ONE... that one person in the group who's just odd, hell it may be two or three.  but they feel that they just have to be 'it'... u kno wat im sayin

penenstamp

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 12:08:06 PM »

u kno... that ONE... that one person in the group who's just odd, hell it may be two or three.  but they feel that they just have to be 'it'... u kno wat im sayin

It sounds to me like you described yourself there.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 12:15:26 PM »
haha exactly
i didnt even need to say it

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »
haha exactly
i didnt even need to say it

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 01:42:02 AM »
AGUHGUHUGHUH 50 is officially done! he'll end up doin logging in Whitmore!!!!