Author Topic: {AUDIO} Rick Ross "Push Em Over The Edge" (50 Diss)  (Read 1719 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: {AUDIO} Rick Ross "Push Em Over The Edge" (50 Diss)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »
this probably the best diss track from Ross yet, but still not close to enough.

anyone else keeping score? i got 14 to 0, in Fif's favor! 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 03:49:56 PM »
I hope this fat faggot get shot by Yayo so it'll be minus 2 in the useless wannabe rappers category ... we thought Khaled died this morning ... this is encouraging , 30-35 headlines like this and rap might be back on track again

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »
he came at 50 pretty hard, but that was some bitch shit he did with Banks, because Banks is the best lyricist on G-Unit & just straight up killed Ross on that new diss track & Ross' reply was "your wack, i cant even talk to you."

you know your bad when your worse than every member in G-Unit (yes, including my boy Tony!) :D ;D :nahnah2:

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
^^ just like on the radio show they asked him

" were you a correctional officer?" he replied with ... BOSSSS im your BOSSSS. lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »
^ LOL, HES SO FAT! :D

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »
Who is there that RR could even get on his side to go at 50/G Unit? Even Game sided with fif on this one!  :P

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 12:48:08 AM »
^^ just like on the radio show they asked him

" were you a correctional officer?" he replied with ... BOSSSS im your BOSSSS. lol

Do you have a link for this radio show? i would love to hear that line! lol

Elano

Rick Ross To Release Before I Self Destruct Before 50 Cent
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 04:03:05 AM »
Miami MC plans mixtape with same name as Fif's upcoming LP; L.A. Reid and Russell Simmons comment on beef.

Rick Ross said he's going to drop Before I Self Destruct before 50 Cent does.

The Miami rhyme lord has just finished production on a mixtape that has the same title as 50 Cent's upcoming album. This follows 50 Cent announcing he's helping the mother of Ross' son put out a book called "Tia's Diary: Deeper Than Rap," which mirrors the title of Ross' March 24 album, Deeper Than Rap.

Meanwhile, the "Biggest Boss" is absolutely not censored in his war of words with 50 Cent, according to the head of Ross' label. Island Def Jam Chairman L.A. Reid told MTV News on Saturday night that there is no truth to the rumor that the exec is keeping Ross from talking to the press about the beef. "I never had that kind of conversation with anybody. I don't even know what that is," Reid said.

Although Reid condones Ross' freedom of speech, he doesn't endorse the beef with 50. "I love Rick Ross," he said. "I consider 50 a friend. I don't encourage anything that represents ignorance and nonsense. I just hope these two guys are smart enough, mature enough and rich enough that this shouldn't last. I haven't been following it, honestly, but Rick Ross is my artist. I support him. I support his artistic beliefs and dreams. 50 is my friend and a fellow superstar in our business. I respect him and his legacy. I hope they work it out."

Russell Simmons echoed Reid's sentiments on the red carpet of Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party. "If it's like pro wrestling, if that's how they view themselves, then it's part of the entertainment," Simmons said. "It's not something I would advise still. I always like to play high notes. I've gotten older. I see that is usually where I've had the longest, most stable impression — doing something that's higher and more inspired. There's a lot of talks about the beefs that's going on, particularly the 50 Cent [vs. Rick Ross feud]. They're both very talented. Neither one of them needs that to be hot. ... It's always a little edgy. I worry about them. I haven't gotten involved. I hope they settle it, and it goes away."

It doesn't look like Simmons and Reid's dreams will be fulfilled anytime soon. Tuesday morning (February 10), Ross' camp released a cartoon depicting the G-Unit as homosexuals and 50 Cent as a steroid user. This is a response to an ongoing online series 50 has dissing Ross and DJ Khaled.

On Monday, TheSmokingGun.com released court documents from a case in which Ross' criminal record, or lack thereof, was called into question. While Ross has often claimed affiliation with a Miami street gang, his lawyer challenged a police officer to prove the rapper's gang connections during a recent gun-charge deposition; he could not.

There's music too. The G-Unit recently released a song called "I'll Be the Shooter (Officer Ricky's Done)," while Ross put out a snippet to a song called "Valley of Death."

And on Tuesday evening, Ross released another G-Unit dis track, titled "Push 'Em Over the Edge." On the song, Ross raps over Eric B. and Rakim's "Know the Ledge" beat.

"Damn, you ratted on Preme, damn near ratted on Queens," Ross raps. "You're not half of Jay-Z, not Nas, a fake Saigon, maybe."

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 05:15:37 AM »
Rick Ross is getting rapeddddddd by 50. This is just embrassing now. Hes coming out with the stupidest diss songs ive ever heard, hes got ntn to say about them lmao. The recent cartoon he released was funny but thats about it. He should just shut up now and move on and let 50 keep dissin him!!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 05:44:20 AM »
lmao at Ross tryna curse out Lloyd Banks, Its Officer Rickys career that is over!! Whys he keep refferin to "We" no1s ridin with him on this beef
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:02:57 PM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 06:04:01 AM »
Its a total no win situation for Ross.number one he isn't clever enough to make a good diss and two 50 and g unit have been in so many beefs already that he can't say anything we haven't heard someone else say better.its pretty sad that ja rule came back with better disses.

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Rick Ross To Release Before I Self Destruct Before 50 Cent
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »
Who is the girl ? ;Dcute!

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »
I think this is a win win situation for both of them

and its all orcastrated for boosting the sales of their upcoming album

which works I see motherfuckers who hated 50 cent a few weeks ago, now they love'em and think he so cool (ya know who you are)

and for me I only knew rick ross from that song he did with Daz

but now I heard and saw a few songs and he I gotta say he got some nice songs
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Jaydc555

Re: Rick Ross To Release Before I Self Destruct Before 50 Cent
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 08:26:42 AM »
How many more threads are you going to make about this shit?is this hip hop or the daily soap opera digest