Author Topic: {AUDIO} Rick Ross "Push Em Over The Edge" (50 Diss)  (Read 1703 times)

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
Re: {AUDIO} Rick Ross "Push Em Over The Edge" (50 Diss)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:59 AM »
pff wack!!!

some one get this nigga a ghost writer

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Rick Ross To Release Before I Self Destruct Before 50 Cent
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 11:13:23 AM »
Rick Ross is taking "Before I Self Destruct" literally, cuz 50 is just owning his ass in this beef! :P :laugh:

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:26:07 AM »
Damn that was lame.

Elano

Rick Ross Continues 50 Cent Bashing, Mentions Dr. Dre
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »
video
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.2175/title.rick-ross-disses-50-cent-dr-dre

Using his recent diss record, “Push ‘Em Over the Ledge ,” as a full-on attack on the whole G-Unit crew, Rick Ross has now brought Aftermath’s Dr. Dre into the discussion.
Though not necessarily taking a shot at “the Doctor,” Ross adamantly described his disappointment in G-Unit through a YouTube clip , saying, “These niggas make Dr. Dre look bad. They are depreciating the value of Dr. Dre’s production.”
Continuing his onslaught of assaults, Ross questioned 50’s relevance in the game. “Your career is over 50, give it up. ’03 is no longer. I tried to inspire you, and you released the worst shit I have ever heard in my career,” referring to 50 Cent’s recent record, “I’ll Be the Shooter (Officer Ricky’s Done)” with Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks .
Heeding advice, Rick Ross stated, “Go do yourself the biggest favor. Smoke some kush; eat man. You look like you haven’t been eatin’ man.”

::)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rick Ross Continues 50 Cent Bashing, Mentions Dr. Dre
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »
, Rick Ross stated, “Go do yourself the biggest favor. Smoke some kush; eat man. You look like you haven’t been eatin’ man.”

Officer Rickys just hungry probz hasnt had something to eat in like 10 minutes, honestly though his comments are straight up bullshit!!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 04:34:45 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »
I really don't know what to say about all this anymore... we'll just have to see both their record sales once their albums drop

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: Rick Ross Continues 50 Cent Bashing, Mentions Dr. Dre
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 04:04:32 PM »
video
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/videos/id.2175/title.rick-ross-disses-50-cent-dr-dre

Using his recent diss record, “Push ‘Em Over the Ledge ,” as a full-on attack on the whole G-Unit crew, Rick Ross has now brought Aftermath’s Dr. Dre into the discussion.
Though not necessarily taking a shot at “the Doctor,” Ross adamantly described his disappointment in G-Unit through a YouTube clip , saying, “These niggas make Dr. Dre look bad. They are depreciating the value of Dr. Dre’s production.”
Continuing his onslaught of assaults, Ross questioned 50’s relevance in the game. “Your career is over 50, give it up. ’03 is no longer. I tried to inspire you, and you released the worst shit I have ever heard in my career,” referring to 50 Cent’s recent record, “I’ll Be the Shooter (Officer Ricky’s Done)” with Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks .
Heeding advice, Rick Ross stated, “Go do yourself the biggest favor. Smoke some kush; eat man. You look like you haven’t been eatin’ man.”

whose the chick in ur sig?  :D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »
Haha Damn Dre should go in on the CO "I came out in 88 saying "fuck the Police"/ 20 years later and we still got beef"

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 06:21:34 PM »
If Dre wastes his breathe on him it gives Ross credibility.  Fuck this fat ass.  We all should erase him from our memory.