Author Topic: GIVE ME THE FUNNIEST STORY THAT U HEARD OR IN UR LIFE  (Read 279 times)

afgmafia

• 'G'
GIVE ME THE FUNNIEST STORY THAT U HEARD OR IN UR LIFE
« on: February 10, 2009, 09:13:23 PM »
LIKE THE TITLE SAYS

DONT ASK Y
IF UR GONNA ASK Y GIVE ME A STORY AND ASK Y LOL

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: GIVE ME THE FUNNIEST STORY THAT U HEARD OR IN UR LIFE
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »
I once went on west coast forum to read west coast rap related news but have found this instead.........

why?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:35:25 PM by D1G1T4L »

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »
Do you take the short bus?

penenstamp

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 12:28:28 AM »
one time there were two guys on an internet message board who hated each other. so they agreed to meet up and fight. however, one of them lived 7 hours away....so that person drove the 7 hours, only to play a game of basketball ...and lose. guy drives back home another 7 hours, then proceed to write on message board that he attempted to fight other dude....but ends up looking dumb.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 12:32:43 AM »
Lol!is that a true story?between who?

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »
one time there were two guys on an internet message board who hated each other. so they agreed to meet up and fight. however, one of them lived 7 hours away....so that person drove the 7 hours, only to play a game of basketball ...and lose. guy drives back home another 7 hours, then proceed to write on message board that he attempted to fight other dude....but ends up looking dumb.

LOL... NIK right?? Can't remember the other dudes name.. but he jumped on Floydness 2 right?

One Of The Funniest Stories Ever....  8) 8)

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »

LMAO!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

cant be for real....thats way too stupid! 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 02:52:18 AM »

LOL... NIK right?? Can't remember the other dudes name.. but he jumped on Floydness 2 right?

LOL, huh? what has acgrundy been telling people??

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 06:17:42 AM »

my bad.. i mean on the board.. he called her out 2 right?

can't remember that shit.. but acgrundy was the name  8)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »
do you guys remember when one of the posters on the board called the fbi on one of the posters on here?He was scared to come out of house for days.................... ;D :D ;) :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »

my bad.. i mean on the board.. he called her out 2 right?

can't remember that shit.. but acgrundy was the name  8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eidpOdDX8Qg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/eidpOdDX8Qg</a>