Author Topic: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March  (Read 381 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »
the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!
Whaddup Crooked Death Row groupie?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
lol...anybody else catch the big ass dude got on camera and said, "Scipio for life, Scipio for life"  and Crooked was like shout out Bishop Lamont too.... That was awkward..

LMFAO. Just found out who that dude was. He goes by the name Hex Murda and to make this "Scipio 4 Life" comment even more twisted, Hex's myspace page has Bishop Lamont in his "Top Friends" but no X.O. aka Scipio.

http://www.myspace.com/murderyerfaceoff

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 11:24:55 AM »
the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!
Whaddup Crooked Death Row groupie?

what up Old West nate dogg groupie?????? damn i love this shit!!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »
haha damn cats hate bishop everyone chance they can get
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 06:54:31 PM »
BTW, Hex Murda (the dude at the end of the clip shouting Scipio 4 Life) did the Intro on Bishop Lamont & Black Milk's "Caltroit" album.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 10:31:43 PM »

read what i posted dude, theres no question about it, X.O. is nothin and will never be something, i was laughin at what royce said. i don't take rappers sides in beef like some folks do...but x.o. is a below average rapper of course royce has never heard of him
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 10:34:50 PM by kevin t »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 07:53:08 PM »
haha royce and
 x.o. shouldnt be in the same sentence

read what i posted dude, theres no question about it, X.O. is nothin and will never be something, i was laughin at what royce said. i don't take rappers sides in beef like some folks do...but x.o. is a below average rapper of course royce has never heard of him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.