Author Topic: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March  (Read 585 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »
Quality music is all I ask for from these dudes, solo & group wise. Nothing more, nothing less.

For those unfamiliar with Joell, Royce & Joey's solo work, do your research. Set your West Coast biases aside and peep their catalogs.

At the end of the day, it's all about good music, regardless of region.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 11:27:33 PM »
For those unfamiliar with Joell, Royce & Joey's solo work, do your research. Set your West Coast biases aside and peep their catalogs.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

You're reading too much into my post. For what it's worth though, it's a plug for Joell, Joey & Royce since this is a West Coast board. Biases are inevitable on this side of the board, but I ain't mad at that. It is what it is.

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 01:14:21 AM »
?

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 02:06:24 AM »
damn i thought that they already recorded some joints and of them was wack mc´s....however can´t wair for new shit...and props for the video.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 02:22:08 AM »
haha, this video is getting me psyched bout slaughterhouse! It's going to be off the hook. The whole "scipio for life" thing was very weird.. I like how crooked gave bishop a shout out though, didn't bishop just whip scipio(X.O.)'s ass? Its like some dude saying " biggie for life " and then another dude says " shout out to pac ".

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 02:40:37 AM »
lol at the big dude at the end. Big Dude: YO, YO, SCIPIO FOR LIFE, YO SCIPIO FOR LIFE 
                                           Royce/Slaughterhouse: LOL WHos THat?
                                           Big Dude: Scipio For Life, Scipio 4 Life!
                                           Royce/Slaughterhouse: Yo who the fuck is  that???
                                           Big Dude: They dont know either
                                           Crooked I: Shouts out to my nigga BISHOP LAMONT (lookin at the big dude strange and shakin hands)

LOL THIS WAS COMEDY!!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:42:31 AM by Episcop Cruel Cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 06:35:16 AM »
lol at the big dude at the end. Big Dude: YO, YO, SCIPIO FOR LIFE, YO SCIPIO FOR LIFE 
                                           Royce/Slaughterhouse: LOL WHos THat?
                                           Big Dude: Scipio For Life, Scipio 4 Life!
                                           Royce/Slaughterhouse: Yo who the fuck is  that???
                                           Big Dude: They dont know either
                                           Crooked I: Shouts out to my nigga BISHOP LAMONT (lookin at the big dude strange and shakin hands)

LOL THIS WAS COMEDY!!

hahahahha yeah that shit was to funny....

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 07:08:02 AM »
the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 07:28:35 AM »
the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!
Whaddup Crooked Death Row groupie?

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 10:05:38 AM »
lol...anybody else catch the big ass dude got on camera and said, "Scipio for life, Scipio for life"  and Crooked was like shout out Bishop Lamont too.... That was awkward..

LMFAO. Just found out who that dude was. He goes by the name Hex Murda and to make this "Scipio 4 Life" comment even more twisted, Hex's myspace page has Bishop Lamont in his "Top Friends" but no X.O. aka Scipio.

http://www.myspace.com/murderyerfaceoff

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »

Whaddup Crooked Death Row groupie?

what up Old West nate dogg groupie?????? damn i love this shit!!!!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
haha damn cats hate bishop everyone chance they can get
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »
BTW, Hex Murda (the dude at the end of the clip shouting Scipio 4 Life) did the Intro on Bishop Lamont & Black Milk's "Caltroit" album.