Author Topic: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March  (Read 599 times)

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »
the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!
read what i posted dude, theres no question about it, X.O. is nothin and will never be something, i was laughin at what royce said. i don't take rappers sides in beef like some folks do...but x.o. is a below average rapper of course royce has never heard of him
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 09:34:50 PM by kevin t »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [VIDEO] Slaughter House speak on Paid Dues and recording in L.A. in March
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
haha royce and
 x.o. shouldnt be in the same sentence

the more i see of these dudes the more hyped i get that something big will happen with these guys, buddens is gonna have to grow on me..not sayin he ain't great, just never been a fan....lol at royce 'yo who the fuck is that'

why ??? royce is right, who da fuc is dat????? royce is a monster...he would kill xho & gayme...now the game dickriders will answer to my post hahahahhaha i love this shit!!!
read what i posted dude, theres no question about it, X.O. is nothin and will never be something, i was laughin at what royce said. i don't take rappers sides in beef like some folks do...but x.o. is a below average rapper of course royce has never heard of him
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.